Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lon(g) can you use being premature as an excuse for the gels are nearly 7 ffs! My little girl was 3lb at birth and I have never once used being premature as a reason for anything

Reactions: 4
Poor lottie being posted in a towel ..these people will exploit their children to thousands.. without a second thought disgusting just cash the cheques . Their like performing seals for the ringmasters

Reactions: 3
Look at her poor legs , they look like they could snap
The 3 of them were in black leggings the other day & hers looked like straight legged trousers on her. I’ve never seen legs so thin apart from news bulletins over the years

Reactions: 2
For some reason videos keep popping up on tt of when they were babies and lottie looked so much healthier and probably weighed more when she was tiny.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20240216_130111_Instagram.jpg

I always feel like she much prefers her boys over her girls :/

Reactions: 11
Wont be long until he’s pushed like the others. Once he starts serious football he’ll be an object like his siblings. I hope he enjoys the next couple of years because the pressure starts after that.
Definite big pressure as H is going to pull away even more once he starts secondary school.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He looks so awkward the poor kid. He really didn’t want to be on camera & no decent parent would have shared that
it doesn't surprise me that they demand Henry sit and pose for photos despite him clearly feeling uncomfortable and not wanting to be involved, when he knows that the photo isn't just for family memories, but will immediately be shared as content - which, ultimately, is the sole reason they take photos.

it’s exactly the same when the girls make it very clear that they don't want to be filmed, turning their back to the camera and refusing to answer his questions, or play along with his stupid game of referring to them by the wrong name and then asking them to announce their name to the camera, trying to push the "i can't tell them apart" despite all three girls looking very different. they make it clear from their body language that they do not give consent to be filmed, even if they don't express it in words, yet he refuses to respect that and continues to shove the camera in their face and pester them until they respond, knowing it is the only way to get him to leave them alone. 😔

i feel so sorry for the children of influencers like Alex & Char, as they are growing up on camera, expected to smile/pose/perform on demand and never able to just chill or feel comfortable in their own home, as they never know when they will have a camera shoved in their face or even become aware that they are being slyly filmed without their knowledge. it's sad, because they will grow up assuming that their childhood is normal and that all kids grow up as unpaid actors, their entire lives exploited and shared with their world.

Reactions: 5
it doesn't surprise me that they demand Henry sit and pose for photos despite him clearly feeling uncomfortable and not wanting to be involved, when he knows that the photo isn't just for family memories, but will immediately be shared as content - which, ultimately, is the sole reason they take photos.

it’s exactly the same when the girls make it very clear that they don't want to be filmed, turning their back to the camera and refusing to answer his questions, or play along with his stupid game of referring to them by the wrong name and then asking them to announce their name to the camera, trying to push the "i can't tell them apart" despite all three girls looking very different. they make it clear from their body language that they do not give consent to be filmed, even if they don't express it in words, yet he refuses to respect that and continues to shove the camera in their face and pester them until they respond, knowing it is the only way to get him to leave them alone. 😔

i feel so sorry for the children of influencers like Alex & Char, as they are growing up on camera, expected to smile/pose/perform on demand and never able to just chill or feel comfortable in their own home, as they never know when they will have a camera shoved in their face or even become aware that they are being slyly filmed without their knowledge. it's sad, because they will grow up assuming that their childhood is normal and that all kids grow up as unpaid actors, their entire lives exploited and shared with their world.
I completely agree with this. Alex is the worst for hounding him when they turn away or ignore him. He does not care about their feelings at all. I also think their photos of the kids with massive grins just look so fake. Like the kids give the biggest grin so they can get on with eating their ice cream rather than being asked to do it again.

Reactions: 4
How old is big Jim now? He is still in a pushchair on the school run, and I know with my youngest she was in a pushchair longer as you need to walk a bit quicker, but surely he could do the school run by now.

How old is big Jim now? He is still in a pushchair on the school run, and I know with my youngest she was in a pushchair longer as you need to walk a bit quicker, but surely he could do the school run by now.
He must be 4 he starts school in September

Reactions: 2
I was thinking why was he in a buggy surely he can walk to school unless he has a tendency to run off x