Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I went into someone’s home to tutor their child I’d be absolutely fuming if they took a picture of me secretly and posted it online to thousands of people!! Who does he think he is
Also does poor H want the whole world to know he is struggling? No privacy for those kids.
---
He is starting secondary school in September, they are going to get a big shock when he starts refusing to be on their pages. No way will he want all his school friends seeing him.

Reactions: 7
Also does poor H want the whole world to know he is struggling? No privacy for those kids.
---
He is starting secondary school in September, they are going to get a big shock when he starts refusing to be on their pages. No way will he want all his school friends seeing him.
High school kids are awful bullies too. When they find out ‘henners’ is all over insta I’ll feel so sorry for him as they’ll most likely cause him grief because his parents care more about money than his privacy

Reactions: 6
Now shes on the beg for a company to pigeon proof the solar panels FOR FREE, obviously doesn’t want to spend the £1000’s the kids have made them over the years 😡

Reactions: 6
Now shes on the beg for a company to pigeon proof the solar panels FOR FREE, obviously doesn’t want to spend the £1000’s the kids have made them over the years 😡
No she wants to stay at home as lonnnnnnnnn as she can without having to get a prope job

Reactions: 4
Surely the girls are too young for skirts that short? I know it happens to most that their skirts shrink, but not normally until high school!

Reactions: 4
Still can’t believe Alex storying H , with the private tutor, showing all the world . Poor kid . Maybe if the parents spent a little bit more time rather than grabbing social media content private tuition wouldn’t be needed. They are so selfish

Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked at these twits in ages, has Alex used sun-in on his hair?
He’s said a couple of times he hasn’t touched it but there was very obvious regrowth during the summer. I think it makes him look a lot more like his Father in law

Reactions: 3
Still can’t believe Alex storying H , with the private tutor, showing all the world . Poor kid . Maybe if the parents spent a little bit more time rather than grabbing social media content private tuition wouldn’t be needed. They are so selfish
genuinely wouldn't surprise me that if they hadn't been able to use his tutoring to create content, they simply wouldn't have bothered. trying to highlight that they are such great parents, helping Henners get the support he needs for his education, as though it is all for HIS benefit, when actually it is a way to show off their privilege and use as content. i genuinely don't think they'd do half the things they do with the gels - football training, swimming lessons etc - if they couldn't film it all and share it on IG, because they simply wouldn't see the point. 🤷🏻‍♂️
---
genuinely wouldn't surprise me that if they hadn't been able to use his tutoring to create content, they simply wouldn't have bothered. trying to highlight that they are such great parents, helping Henners get the support he needs for his education, as though it is all for HIS benefit, when actually it is a way to show off their privilege and use as content. i genuinely don't think they'd do half the things they do with the gels - football training, swimming lessons etc - if they couldn't film it all and share it on IG, because they simply wouldn't see the point. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh she’s storying now that she got a “free cup of tea” and they made it Large just for
her !!!!
Selfish woman gives absolutely nothing back but will Take,Take,Take till the cows come home!! What an awful self centred thing she is 😡

Did anyone else see on his ig … wishing his wife a happy bday… hope she enjoys spag bowl for dinner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Charlotte doing the Hello Fresh #AD
She can’t even pronounce the menu Choices 😂😂😂
OMG How Embarrassing !!

Charlotte doing the Hello Fresh #AD
She can’t even pronounce the menu Choices 😂😂😂
OMG How Embarrassing !!
You also know her kids aren't eating that. Even Prince Henry won't be allowed it. He will eat his spag bowl, curry, freezer food rotation with the others.