Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is strange …. Like odd.odd.odd.
Charlotte just Loves begging for Anything and Everything #BEGBEGBEG
She takes Greed to Another Level , and what does she give back ? Absolutely Nothing 😡

Reactions: 6
He is strange …. Like odd.odd.odd.
Charlotte just Loves begging for Anything and Everything #BEGBEGBEG
She takes Greed to Another Level , and what does she give back ? Absolutely Nothing 😡
Very strange character. Always looks dead behind the eyes, happiness & affection always look & sound so forced. I wonder what things are really like off camera.

Poor lottie looking so ill , more and more fragile every time she’s had a picture taken

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or was that an aggressive shove that Charlotte gave Lotties head in Alex’s stories today? Big frown on her as she did it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or was that an aggressive shove that Charlotte gave Lotties head in Alex’s stories today? Big frown on her as she did it
Wouldn’t surprise me. Very rarely see any genuine affection from them towards her.

Reactions: 4
she's certainly being incredibly rough with her as she ties up her hair - doesn't help that she insists on tying the gel's hair back so tightly, especially when Lottie's hair is so fragile, she's going to damage it even more, plus it can't be comfortable for them, i imagine they all have headaches from having their hair pulled back so tightly. and there certainly no reason for Char to be doing it so aggressively. 😔

also, the photo of Henners sitting in the midst of all his classmates during his Christmas carol performance, he looks furious. very clearly not happy with Char taking photos of him and all the other kids, especially knowing they will immediately be plastered all over social media. there is absolutely no respect for any of the kids, even when they make it very clear by their body language and facial expressions that they don't want to be filmed/photographed, with the girls often pushing Alex away or turning their back on him as he asks them inane questions and pretends to muddle up their names, they are totally ignored, as their parents continue to exploit them.

Is it SpaaaaaaaaagBowwwwwwwwl on the planner most nights?!

On a side note Alex looks on the edge in recent stories, he won’t like having to be in the office more, he loved a toss off working from home, he does seem out of sorts in general though.

Is it SpaaaaaaaaagBowwwwwwwwl on the planner most nights?!

On a side note Alex looks on the edge in recent stories, he won’t like having to be in the office more, he loved a toss off working from home, he does seem out of sorts in general though.
He mentioned it himself recently, didn’t go in to too much detail other than him struggling.

I feel so sorry for their Dog. He always looks so so sad , he’s almost ignored .

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for their Dog. He always looks so so sad , he’s almost ignored .
he's totally neglected. never taken for walks, and even if he was, they have allowed his nails to grow so long and curled over that the so long that the poor dog struggles to walk most of the time. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
he's totally neglected. never taken for walks, and even if he was, they have allowed his nails to grow so long and curled over that the so long that the poor dog struggles to walk most of the time. 😔
They let his nails get so bad that they can’t actually be cut properly now, the vessels have grown too long on the nails & his health issues makes it too risky for him. They should have re homed him when the girls were born.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Delighted to see Lottie finally allowed to be an individual & dress in her own style which is far from the girlie colours that have always been forced on them.

Reactions: 7
Hope to see you and your wife make some donations to charity in the new Year for a change
#GreedyGalballys

Reactions: 7
If I went into someone’s home to tutor their child I’d be absolutely fuming if they took a picture of me secretly and posted it online to thousands of people!! Who does he think he is

Reactions: 10
If I went into someone’s home to tutor their child I’d be absolutely fuming if they took a picture of me secretly and posted it online to thousands of people!! Who does he think he is
They do it for attention! Oh look at us being good parents to our favourite child