Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm sure there will be a reel shared soon enough, but they didn't share quite so much footage of the gels opening their presents this year, and as much as I don't doubt their presents were the usual identical gifts in "their" colours - pink, purple and green/blue/whatever random third colour is available for Lottie - as shown by the matching outfits and the girls opening air up bottles in different colours, i was actually pretty impressed to see that the girls had different wrapping paper, each tailored to their own individual tastes! not the usual pink/purple/green, but Lottie had pokemon wrapping paper and a pokemon balloon, and Annabella had stitch - which is really pushing the boundaries for Char! 🤯

tbh, it's s likely why they didn't spend quite so much time filming the gels opening their presents, as they usually have Alex filming from one side of the room and Char from the other to capture every angle, with neither of them actually engaging with the girls and watching them open their presents through a screen, but the fact that Char couldn't do the usual "aesthetic" layout of presents, with matching wrapping paper and balloons etc in each of their colours, they didn't seem to bother as much - which is only more of a reason for the girls to keep pushing their own individuality and to rebel against the "triplet" identity.

Reactions: 5
Charlotte all wrapped up in a heavy winter dress & thick black tights for Mother’s Day while the poor girls are in last summers lightweight holiday clothes and bare legs on show.
Her dress code for the girls is absolutely awful 🤢🤮 they wear some shocking outfits.

Reactions: 4
Her dress code for the girls is absolutely awful 🤢🤮 they wear some shocking outfits.
So true. I've mentioned on here before that almost everything the girls wear looks cheap and nasty, while the boys are always in branded tracksuits. Not that tracksuits are much better, but at least they are decent qualilty.

Reactions: 6
So true. I've mentioned on here before that almost everything the girls wear looks cheap and nasty, while the boys are always in branded tracksuits. Not that tracksuits are much better, but at least they are decent qualilty.
The girls new denim jackets are from Shein. I’d say a lot of their summer gear will be from there.

Reactions: 2
The girls don’t get fed enough but the Dad certainly gets more than his fair share.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Lottie looks like the Corpse Bride this morning. I hope she’s being closely monitored.

• Sad
says a hell of a lot about how malnourished and unwell poor Lottie looks when the doll she's playing with looks more healthy than her. their legs are actually a pretty similar size. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Today’s story is so sad..Lottie, Annabella and Jim.. forced to shine for the gram… alex, stop this tit!!!

Really didn't need to see a picture of his manky feet and blisters 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry you can't tell me they aren't related! She's basically married her father 😬
such a major ick! every time she shares a photo of her dad, it gives me the creeps - always have to remind myself it's not HIS dad, as i originally assumed, because the resemblance is uncanny! 🫣

nice to see that each of the gels had their own separate birthday cake based on their own interests, but the way Char is claiming that they always sing happy birthday to the girls individually so that they each get their own special moment is entirely untrue, and only a very recent thing. also, Lottie is sidelined yet again as Florence is allowed to lean over and try to blow out her candles, without any intervention from Alex or Char - which reminds of previous birthdays where Lottie would approach the presents excitedly, only for Henry to grab her and redirect her to "her" pile of presents in the end, with the "correct" coloured wrapping paper. 🙄

nice to see that each of the gels had their own separate birthday cake based on their own interests, but the way Char is claiming that they always sing happy birthday to the girls individually so that they each get their own special moment is entirely untrue, and only a very recent thing. also, Lottie is sidelined yet again as Florence is allowed to lean over and try to blow out her candles, without any intervention from Alex or Char - which reminds of previous birthdays where Lottie would approach the presents excitedly, only for Henry to grab her and redirect her to "her" pile of presents in the end, with the "correct" coloured wrapping paper. 🙄
Remember the year when Florence and Arabella were given new dolls prams for their birthdays and dear little Lottie was regifted her existing pram. It’s stuck with me, though it was so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Remember the year when Florence and Arabella were given new dolls prams for their birthdays and dear little Lottie was regifted her existing pram. It’s stuck with me, though it was so sad.
So much smaller than her sisters ones too. I felt so bad for the poor child.

Reactions: 2
aw, i remember that too. 💔

Char claiming it was because Lottie loved the older pram that all three girls shared, so she'd be happy to be given the pram she already owned - all scribbled on in felt tip - as. abirthdya present, while the twins were given new prams, both brand new gifts, never been used and Lottie's was so tiny and basic in comparison. I swear there have been countless similar occasions where Lottie is treated differently, always more of an afterthought - even with Char when she used to buy matching three sets of clothes in three different colours, but Lottie's would always be a few sizes too large and literally hanging off her, but ofc Char wasn't going to bother with buying a smaller set for her smaller daughter. and the way Florence tried to blow out the candles on Lottie's cake before blowing out her own - she seems to be the more confident of the three gels, reminds me of Henners to a degree in the way she seems quite dominate and bolshy, especially in the ay she treats Lottie - who is looking more and more frail by the day. i swear the plate of breakfast that Alex showed in his stories for Jimmy to eat is more than the amount of food Lottie gets through in an entire day 😔

• Sad