Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor girls will freeze through winter. Off to Dance class in flip flops & no socks. One of the girls out with her Dad at a football match, 8-10° out & she was in a thin hoodie & converse with cropped leggings. I was cold just looking at her. Notice Alex always has himself well wrapped up for footie at weekends

Reactions: 6
Their bath water always looks a funny colour. I know they put bubble bath and stuff in, but the water looks dirty

Reactions: 1
Their bath water always looks a funny colour. I know they put bubble bath and stuff in, but the water looks dirty
I think it’s a combination of the crap they throw into the water & bad lighting. It’s an awful dark room with dark decor

Reactions: 1
I wonder does it bother them that Annabella & Florence are no longer identical.
Only for they’re dressed the same when they go out you wouldn’t even know they are triplets now.

Reactions: 5
I wonder does it bother them that Annabella & Florence are no longer identical.
Only for they’re dressed the same when they go out you wouldn’t even know they are triplets now.
They’ve always been the least identical “identical” twins I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is still obsessed with those sheepskin waistcoats for every occasion. Does she have a cupboard full of them in every size? They are really not that nice.

• Haha
Greedy #Gifted Gallballys . BEG 😡 BEG 😡 BEG 😡
zero shame. Went to ‘smiffs’ to get pressie ideas then makes a point of showing the girls new lights stressing now much Lottie is into Minecraft & one of the others into Lilo & Stitch.
Oh and let’s throw in a photo of what Jimmy really wants.
More scooters too? Those girls have had 3 each already, possibly a 4th set too, none of them paid for by their parents.
They’re desperate for dropping hints.

Reactions: 9
They really did Lottie dirty with that hair style for her school photos.
Though as my 2 look completely stoned in theirs I shouldn't really compare 😅

Reactions: 7
They really did Lottie dirty with that hair style for her school photos.
Though as my 2 look completely stoned in theirs I shouldn't really compare 😅
Rotten isn’t it. I think Charlotte was probably trying to contain all the little wispy bits but she made the poor child look silly instead

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How much healthier did the gels look?
Their colour is a lot better in that photo but you can see their scrawny legs were always hidden behind oversized clothes, that’s why it’s so much more obvious now.

Their colour is a lot better in that photo but you can see their scrawny legs were always hidden behind oversized clothes, that’s why it’s so much more obvious now.
very true, but at least Lottie had cute little cheeks that that point, and not such a gaunt face with hollow eyes.and scratches that refuse to heal due to her being so malnourished 😔

• Sad
Of course Henry wants a pair of £100 trainers 🙄
Char doesn’t want to pay £100 for them though - on the beg again?

• Wow
Reactions: 9