Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise 40th gift ……🤡🤡🤡
All Charlotte cares about is getting a reel done for her grid . How sad .
what would be a REAL surprise would be Char surprising Alex with a trip to Paris, without announcing their holiday on IG, jetting off to France, enjoying their time together, not prioritising content or spending most of their time scrolling social media and focused on filming for reels etc, return home after taking a few days away from IG - unannounced - and then sharing a couple of photos of their weekend away, as opposed to hourly updates in their stories. obvs that would never happen though, because the reason Char booked a trip to Paris was for the sake of content. celebrating Alex's birthday was a mere afterthought. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s quite sad that their first weekend away as a couple in years & they couldn’t stay off social media. Either they both have an addiction or they’re not as close as they once were. I’d kill for some time away with my husband & apart from capturing a few private memories, our phones would be down unless it was to check on the kids

Reactions: 8
Why are they taking Lottie swimming when she’s just had grommet surgery 😡🤦🏻‍♀️
Idiots, where I am they advise waiting at least 3 weeks & then it’s with ear plugs & a rubber headband.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Idiots, where I am they advise waiting at least 3 weeks & then it’s with ear plugs & a rubber headband.
Yeah same advice I was given when my son had his. We couldn’t even wash his hair as they said soap and shampoo made it worse and more easy to get inside the ear canal

Reactions: 1
Why are they taking Lottie swimming when she’s just had grommet surgery 😡🤦🏻‍♀️
whilst i'm sure it's mainly that they didn't listen to what they were told by the doctors, i also doubt they're particularly bothered whether Lottie's grommets stay in place or not - given the amount of engagement they get on posts about Lottie's health, updates about her dietitian appointments, blood results, hearing checks etc, plus the reel from the day of Lottie's op, which was shared by other influencers and received far more comments and likes than their usual content - even more than their recent reels from Paris etc - not to mention all the stories shared from the hospital. it may be cynical but although i doubt they are actively aiming for her to lose one of her grommets, based on all the content they created from Lottie's operation andn hospital admission, i doubt they would be disappointed if it were to happen and Lottie needed another operation - i doubt Lottie having to have another operation for the sake of content! i doubt further surgery would faze them - even if it were entirely preventable - because who cares about how their daughter is feeling when they can ignore her all day and focus on filming stories. 😔

i genuinely think they would have been delighted if all three girls had needed grommets, simply because of the *triplet*c content they could create from it. after all, content always comes first - and sadly, Lottie is very aware of that, given the expectations that she pose and perform both prior to her operation and even afterwards once she returned home. 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not much of an influencer when only 37 people wish you a happy 40th
same with the reel he shared from his surprise trip to Paris - the engagement in terms of comments and likes was minimal. his account was popular when the gels were little, but interest is dwindling now they're older and even A&F are not so identical, and there are loads of other influencers with triplet babies - hence why he is happy to exploit Lottie's GP appointments and hearing tests and check ups and even her hospital admission and operation for content, because both him and Char are so desperate to remain relevant so that they don't have to give up on their influencer "career", hence all the content they created filming ehr while she was in hospital etc. exploiting his kids' health issues, struggles with food etc is totally worth it if it boosts engagement - especially as having Big Jim as a content baby wasn't as effective as they hoped. 🤷🏻‍♂️😔

Reactions: 4
Blimey they are really going all out for the gormless gits 40th! I swear he looks more gormless every day. And the annoying Henners is following him nicely!

Reactions: 7
Blimey they are really going all out for the gormless gits 40th! I swear he looks more gormless every day. And the annoying Henners is following him nicely!
desperateky trying to milk Alex's 40th for content, with all the Paris stories and now Brighton stories, the reels about his party, the photos of Alex in his birthday badge - even overlooking the huge onslaught of stories, Char has shared about ten posts/reels on her grid over the past week all of which relate to Alex's birthday - and not a single one of them has anywhere near the amount of likes or comments as the reel from Lottie's hospital admission, which is actually sad because it means that they will likely learn from this that content about their daughter's health is what their audience is most interested in, which in their minds will justify a decision to continue to exploit Lottie - and the other kids' - privacy, simply on the basis that people were more interested in Lottie's op going well than they are about wishing a total stranger happy birthday on ten separate posts! 🙄🙄

are Alex and Char both a similar age, because there will undoubtedly be a similar overly-dramatic, excessive celebration for her 40th too, with even more parties and holidays to brag about. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Angry
It's the millions of photos on the same balcony in their room. Okay we got it you have a lovely sea view room. And I really wish Charlotte would buy some nice shoes. The things she wears look like what my Granny would have worn in the 80s.

Poor Reggie dumped in kennels while they enjoy a long weekend in a dog friendly hotel that a family member even brought her dogs to.
No mention of the hamster when they were saying how much they’d miss the dog.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did they have a seaview, I must have missed that 🤔🤣.
And yes bloody cheek to mention it's dog friendly when they've shipped theirs off to kennels!

• Haha
I'm waiting to see some tiny #gifted post somewhere. I honestly just don't believe they paid for all of this.