Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say she’s glad it’s Friday? She doesn’t have a real job, every day is the same for her surely?!

Reactions: 8
Why does she say she’s glad it’s Friday? She doesn’t have a real job, every day is the same for her surely?!
I don’t work & I love Fridays. I get the uniforms washed as soon as school finishes & put the school things away for the weekend so we can enjoy time as a family. Mon-fri always feels so rushed so I love having no routine for a couple of days. Weekends as a parent are much loved regardless of whether you work or not.

Reactions: 2
I don’t work & I love Fridays. I get the uniforms washed as soon as school finishes & put the school things away for the weekend so we can enjoy time as a family. Mon-fri always feels so rushed so I love having no routine for a couple of days. Weekends as a parent are much loved regardless of whether you work or not.
Wasn’t anything against parents who don’t work. That’s not my point. This someone who’s ‘job’ is to sell her children’s lives online to the highest bidder. She isn’t a regular parent.

Reactions: 5
Charlotte really thinks she’s somebody doesn’t she ? Begging absolutely everything going yet you don’t see her giving absolutely NOTHING back . SHAME ON YOU GALBALLY 😡

Reactions: 7
which makes total sense, and whilst i don't have ARFID myself, i struggle with anreoxia and have met people who have ARFID over the years in treatment - it must be heartbreaking to watch your son deal with that, and appear so physically fragile. the difference is though that you have clearly recognisised it as an issue, and trying to help your son develop a ehaltier rela with food - and preventing him from deteriorating physically in his health by following the exercise ban. 💕

meanwhile, Lottie's parents ignore her barely eating as an issue, Alex insists on making meal times more stressful by constantly filming her eating and asking inane questions, restricting the variety of all the kids thus not encouraging Lottie to ever try new foods, dragging her out to dance and swim etc after eating tiny amounts of food, thus placing her health at further risk when her body is clearly struggling at such a lack of nutritional, to the point that it is visible in her appearance by her low weight, the state of her hair, her sunken eyes and pale complexion, the bruises and unhealed scratches etc etc, she doesn't have the energy to expending on all these active hobbies, as they will be placing a strain on her body! and it's heartbreaking that her parents aren't even trying to get her the help she needs to try and prevent her eating struggles from further impacting her life - other than the few occasions they've shoved a bottle of fortisip into her hand for the sake of a photo for content, having ignoring her malnourished state for so long it seems that the school had to step in and tell them to take Lottie to see the doctor and get bloods done etc! I still cannot comprehend that fact that Alex has previously discussed his own issues and disordered relationship with food - yet isn't doing everything within his power to help his daughter heal her relationship with food and eating. 💔
It's horrible for him & us as a family
He has his safe foods and that's that really BUT I would never in a million years think to get my phone out and record him eating and share with thousands of followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i still find it very unnerving that the guy on the left is Char's dad, and the guy on the right is Alex' father, because Alex is a mirror image of his FIL. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20230424_195728.jpg

Had the same screenshot, when I 1st saw the photo with the legs I assumed it was Lottie on the right. Do we think it's been posted purposely to show that the girls have thin legs?
I feel like they’re saying “look she’s not underweight she looks just like the others” but personally I think A has lost weight now and L looks worse than ever. Wouldn’t surprise me if F starts to loose weight again soon. Their diets are awful

Reactions: 4
I feel like they’re saying “look she’s not underweight she looks just like the others” but personally I think A has lost weight now and L looks worse than ever. Wouldn’t surprise me if F starts to loose weight again soon. Their diets are awful
She has definitely lost weight, her knees were never that boney. They’ve always been extremely thin but never as bad as Lottie

She has definitely lost weight, her knees were never that boney. They’ve always been extremely thin but never as bad as Lottie
it's alarming how thin Annabella's legs are, as it indicates quite a sudden weight loss - although she has always been slightly smaller than Florence, she used used to have a far more similar build to F than L. it's not as noticeable usually, because A has a rounder shaped face and doesn't appear as visibly frail as Lottie, but i would be concerned if my daughter noticeably lost weight that quickly - although I doubt C&A will even notice, let alone care, given their total neglect of Lottie's health. 😔

Just wait for Alex to read here and predictably begin to share photos of A and stories focused on her during meal times, I instead of the usual footage of just L eating, in an attempt to "prove that Annabella eats adequately - which, even if she does, doesn't negate the fact that the repetitive cycle of "spag bowl" and curry slop, and the total lack of vegetables, isn't impacting her health. you can still be malnourished even when eating a sufficient amount of food. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
The girls are doing an awful lot of physical activities for the little size of them, dance, gymnastics & swimming is a lot. Could explain why they’re looking a bit thinner. I think at that age one per week would be plenty, they get enough exercise on the school walk aswell as lots of running around the garden most days.

Reactions: 8
it's alarming how thin Annabella's legs are, as it indicates quite a sudden weight loss - although she has always been slightly smaller than Florence, she used used to have a far more similar build to F than L. it's not as noticeable usually, because A has a rounder shaped face and doesn't appear as visibly frail as Lottie, but i would be concerned if my daughter noticeably lost weight that quickly - although I doubt C&A will even notice, let alone care, given their total neglect of Lottie's health. 😔

Just wait for Alex to read here and predictably begin to share photos of A and stories focused on her during meal times, I instead of the usual footage of just L eating, in an attempt to "prove that Annabella eats adequately - which, even if she does, doesn't negate the fact that the repetitive cycle of "spag bowl" and curry slop, and the total lack of vegetables, isn't impacting her health. you can still be malnourished even when eating a sufficient amount of food. 🤷🏻‍♂️
The girls seem to be getting thinner, but has anyone else noticed that Henry is looking quite jowly of late?
He’s definitely putting on the weight that the girls are losing!

The girls seem to be getting thinner, but has anyone else noticed that Henry is looking quite jowly of late?
He’s definitely putting on the weight that the girls are losing!
Yes he’s really filling out, we don’t see the nightly training in the garden these days, I wonder has he said enough is enough. I always got the impression they were pushing footie on him. I know he still plays with his team but maybe the work in between has stopped.

Yes he’s really filling out, we don’t see the nightly training in the garden these days, I wonder has he said enough is enough. I always got the impression they were pushing footie on him. I know he still plays with his team but maybe the work in between has stopped.
Alex was definitely pushing footie on him.

Reactions: 9