Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
The grotbag has been wearing that hoodie for god knows how long now. I noticed on Monday it was filthy and stained and had grease splatters on it and he’s still wearing it. I know he stinks

Reactions: 3

Sazza25

VIP Member
Absolutely no shame. They’ve got The Big Creep in the kitchen using his tiktok clout to get sex, cheating on his partner in the process and sending intimate pics/vids of his girlfriend to women he was cheating with and now we have Daddy May using the dogs death for money. My deepest sympathies lie with the whole family today but what he did was low. Making sure the video was over one minute so he can fill his pockets through the families grief.
Spot on!!!!

Sazza25

VIP Member
That’s true. Maybe I should try a little bit harder and not let me absolute disgust for then cloud my better judgement xx
I do completely get your feelings tho, the way those kids are exploited etc is so fucked up especially in this world xxx

mumaof2boys

Latest video talking about his dog...

"Look at his balls swinging in the evening breeze"

What a dodgy comment 🤢🤢 Needs his hard drive investigating

• Sick

tarquin16

Chatty Member
McDonald's for lunch, Dominos for dinner, seriously wonder how long before he starts having serious health problems, two takeaways a day seems standard for him these days

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
As if he’s done an ad for farm foods and actually said ‘this is my first trip to a farm foods’ I really don’t understand the logic with these brands why would you want someone to do an ad for you that openly says he’s never shopped with you before?!

Freefalling

VIP Member
I'm glad poor bailey isn't in any pain, poor old lady was done. Anyone whose lost a pet knows how horrendous it is.

Making money from it unfortunately doesn't shock me. He's shown the levels he'll stoop to time and time again.

We'll prob get a triple takeaway plate up race soon, gotta keep the content up 🤮

mumaof2boys

2 different take aways AGAIN! Why can't Ms May have nandos or DP have wagamamas? Just so glutinous!

Backs gone and can’t do anything yet he’s gone for brunch 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry but any child not well enough to go to school shouldn’t be going out for brunch!
Came here to say the same, that child is off school more than she's there. They love the attention it brings them I'm sure as no one need know she was with them, he didn't have to film her. But no, content content content. And no telling us why she's not at school - that way they'll prompt more 'interaction' in the comment section with people asking the question.

Also, another great advert for SlimFast - does he fuck have a SlimFast on the regular!

Reactions: 2

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Tight bastards! I couldn't be arsed with having to go to Tring all the time, not sure if its fully electric or a hybrid. But either way it's a massive ballache. Though it seems to give them the excuse they don't actually need to have constant brunches!
I've got an electric company car and put a home charger in asap as it's expensive to use public chargers (not to mention a ballache). They like to make out they're living this fantastic lifestyle and making loads of money yet are obviously dithering about spending £700 on a home charger

Reactions: 2