Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MumOfPeanuts

If any of you are on the ‘are we dating the same guy london’ page then type in ‘Reece, 28 🚩🚩’, it’s about the big chef….

(won’t post screenshots / details to protect the posters identity)

God it is awful 😳

Update: she has posted a TikTok on her ‘burner account’, but its public, does that make it ok to link?
Is this on tattle?

I'm pretty sure someone said he put out a beggy post basically asking to be gifted one, no one has bitten I guess
Tight bastards! I couldn't be arsed with having to go to Tring all the time, not sure if its fully electric or a hybrid. But either way it's a massive ballache. Though it seems to give them the excuse they don't actually need to have constant brunches!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Where would they get the tickets gifted from though? So far I have only seen A Listers getting free tickets and they were probably invited by Taylor personally. Apparently Garnier took some American influencers to the first Wembley night, but the May’s are nobodies!

steste

Chatty Member
Only just seen that video of him talking about Bailey.

I put my dog down on Easter Sunday around my birthday and it was absolutely horrid so it’s absolutely normal to mourn a dog.

However, the way he does it pathetically in the car to camera with wobbling eyes and face. You cannot tell me this isn’t satire. He must be a fictional character played by Ricky Gervais.

Donald23

VIP Member
Where would they get the tickets gifted from though? So far I have only seen A Listers getting free tickets and they were probably invited by Taylor personally. Apparently Garnier took some American influencers to the first Wembley night, but the May’s are nobodies!
Lots of suites were bought out by brands. Anastasia Beverley hills had a lot the first night. They went to take that with universal so wouldn’t be shocked if it was them or they’ve done a few things with Disney plus

billybobbobbob

As if he’s done an ad for farm foods and actually said ‘this is my first trip to a farm foods’ I really don’t understand the logic with these brands why would you want someone to do an ad for you that openly says he’s never shopped with you before?!
Ads like that are aimed at people who haven't been/don't go often. It's a pretty good tactic to reach people who forget/ don't know
it exists. It makes them more relatable because the dummy viewers fink dey hav 2 go now

I've never been to one and I won't go BECAUSE of them now :ROFLMAO:

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Hope he’s at least washed that hoodie that he’s worn all weekend eating greasy takeaways before he handles more food for the pub 🤮 doubt they’ve cleaned the car boot either!

Swirlyicecream

Why doesn’t Mrs May address it with the mum of this girl? Take them out for pizza and get the girls to talk. Addressing it online is breaching Dulce’s privacy and the parents of the girl concerned might not be too pleased either.
A normal parent would think like this. But this wouldn’t get them views would it 👀

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
From his video, it looks like Bailey went to the beach. I hope she got to go to the beach one last time and that’s all she felt in her last hours - happiness at the beach. Poor puppy