Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
Tickets are easily available if you want to spend £600, and the way this family piss money away I don’t think they’d have thought twice about it.

I noticed everyone tagging TaylorNation in the comments to give the 22 hat to the kid, and the response from Mrs May was “what’s that?”🙄

Reactions: 2

Freefalling

VIP Member
He looks absolutely stinking in his latest video 🤢 those joggers 🤢

Plus "helping out" at the pub, yep, says it all. Happy to pretend he's running a pub.

What a greedy bunch of shits, Clarke didn't even get to eat his dinner without them all mauling over it. Eat leftovers but god sakes let him eat his dinner first.

That poor dog 😞

Freefalling

VIP Member
I have never known pub owners have so much free time! A bank holiday Monday and they are out ‘brunching’. We all thought they’d have a rude awakening when they took over this pub as it’s such hard work. Well, the jokes on us as these two are rarely there!
Pubs don't run themselves unfortunately

mumaof2boys

My child wanted to go badly to the Taylor concert but all sold out, yet the freeloaders get tickets the day before and sound ungrateful! Yes I am jealous on this one! 🤣

_uwu_

Chatty Member
I love Clarke at the minute, he just doesn’t give a fuck 😂 Roly was drooling over Clarke’s dinner, could tell he wanted a bite of the burger.
“Show them” *shows hand* hahaha Clarke is there to humble him and I love it

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Just seen Mrs Mays video about Bailey, I shed a tear I can’t lie… but is there another son?!
I think she meant to say three boys under the age of 4 is when they got Bailey as I’m sure they’ve said before they got her around when Clarke was born. There’s only a year or so between the oldest two and maybe two and a bit years between Cooper and Clarke? So yeah she would’ve had three boys under 4, obviously just a slip of words as she’s clearly distraught. There’s 4.5 years between Clarke and Dulce.

tarquin16

Chatty Member
When are they going to get a car charger installed at home? Spend half their time in Tring charging the car, surely it would be cheaper overall to get a point at home and pay a reduced rate there versus whatever it costs at a public point (admittedly I don't know much about costs, but I can't imagine it's cheaper to do it outside of the home). When making the decision to get an electric car surely how to charge it is at the forefront of your mind and you take into account the cost of charging installation?
I'm pretty sure someone said he put out a beggy post basically asking to be gifted one, no one has bitten I guess

mumaof2boys

What’s he gonna do, punch some 8 year olds?

Gross of these so called parents to be airing out their child’s issues to thousands of people like this though. And it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she was getting shit because of the tiktoks, or because she’s got an attitude because she thinks she’s “famous”. And I’ve come to that conclusion because you constantly put these kids online Roly, you’ve only got yourself to blame for this, you sweaty bollock.
Sweaty bollock 🤣🤣🤣

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I didn’t manage to get a screenshot of the messages of him sending explicit videos (not the video itself) of his ex to this girl 😪

• Wow