Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumaof2boys

What’s he gonna do, punch some 8 year olds?

Gross of these so called parents to be airing out their child’s issues to thousands of people like this though. And it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she was getting shit because of the tiktoks, or because she’s got an attitude because she thinks she’s “famous”. And I’ve come to that conclusion because you constantly put these kids online Roly, you’ve only got yourself to blame for this, you sweaty bollock.
Sweaty bollock 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I didn’t manage to get a screenshot of the messages of him sending explicit videos (not the video itself) of his ex to this girl 😪

• Wow

MsGilmore

VIP Member
RIP Bailey. ☹ I’m not usually a dog person, but she seemed like a lovely dog.
I would imagine that’s why Mrs May said that she was feeling out of sorts. They were probably trying to decide what to do for the best.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
He practically drooled into Clarke's tater tots!!

My heart is breaking for Bailey! They are not caring about how she's feeling, only how they're feeling about her!

Reactions: 1

smudge126

VIP Member
Yikes, just scrolled by a live of him sitting in the car breathing heavily. I’ve not seen him in ages and he looks dreadful.

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
On begging for a company to install charging points not only at the pub but also wants a free one installed at his house!
The cheeky freeloading get
---
I have never known pub owners have so much free time! A bank holiday Monday and they are out ‘brunching’. We all thought they’d have a rude awakening when they took over this pub as it’s such hard work. Well, the jokes on us as these two are rarely there!
The shelf life can’t be long, they will be out by Christmas

bc2001

I live near the pub, used to love going there as it was quiet, cosy and just perfect .. now all I see is half of TikTok going there, ruined it.

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Why doesn’t Mrs May address it with the mum of this girl? Take them out for pizza and get the girls to talk. Addressing it online is breaching Dulce’s privacy and the parents of the girl concerned might not be too pleased either.
Yep, or go to the school, the amount of times poor teachers missed out on lunches because they were sorting out friendship problems, but no, let’s air this to the internet.

RatTat123

From his video, it looks like Bailey went to the beach. I hope she got to go to the beach one last time and that’s all she felt in her last hours - happiness at the beach. Poor puppy
I think that was a video from a few months back when they were on holiday. I do feel for them, losing a pet is awful. Mrs May will be heartbroken.

• Heart

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
From his video, it looks like Bailey went to the beach. I hope she got to go to the beach one last time and that’s all she felt in her last hours - happiness at the beach. Poor puppy
They are hours from a beach. Haven’t seen the video but doubt they made that effort

cwymmie

VIP Member
As if he’s done an ad for farm foods and actually said ‘this is my first trip to a farm foods’ I really don’t understand the logic with these brands why would you want someone to do an ad for you that openly says he’s never shopped with you before?!
Integrity doesn’t matter so much. His reach and influence does. He’s got a large and loyal following so it doesn’t really matter if he uses the product himself, he just has to talk about it and his teenage fans will lap it up.