Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
As if he replayed the same golf video twice just to make sure he hit the one minute mark 🤣

Hopefully him staying away from the pub means it’s more clean than their own kitchen! How are they not embarrassed to show this online?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
OMG that is fucking hilarious!! Slim Fast 🤣🤣🤣 The brands really don’t give a shit do they. He’s the worst possible spokesperson for that product.

8 hours later and there is under 4000 likes and only 9 comments, even fellow watchers know it’s bullshit 😆

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Another night, another takeaway 🤮 nice of DP to save the scrawniest amount of noodles for Cooper, so unbelievably selfish 🤮

Not sure if intensional but nice to see less of little D, poor kid

disneys

VIP Member
Looks like they’ve done the right thing and had poor Bailey put to sleep

well , actually maybe I am assuming incorrectly . But she’s passed away . Hopefully they did the right thing and she didn’t suffer

PaulSmitt

I love animals, but he’s a fat selfish cunt, and I don’t feel any sympathy for him. He exploits his family and for that reason alone, he’s still a cunt

smudge126

VIP Member
I’ve just found this thread and so pleased there’s other who feel like I do. He’s just moved into the pub in my village and he gives me the right creeps. I can’t handle his clear obsession with social media and constant tagging and beggy-ness, it all feels so desperate.
I haven’t set foot in the place since he’s been there because frankly the food looks like it will give me a heart attack by just sniffing it, I don’t want to pay a £10er per head for a reservation at my local, I hate the idea of it being full of other beggy influencers and the reviews are so mixed I can’t be bothered to waste my time.
Welcome! And I’m sorry he’s ruined it for you, we said in the beginning that the locals probably wouldn’t be too thrilled about this so it’s a shame we were right

Freefalling

VIP Member
🤮 grifting again DP

Ps, wash your veg you minger

Pps those brioche rolls in the boot covered in dog hair 🤮

• Sick

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I love Clarke at the minute, he just doesn’t give a fuck 😂 Roly was drooling over Clarke’s dinner, could tell he wanted a bite of the burger.

Freefalling

VIP Member
Just had a wee Google snoop on mushtag, this is everything that's wrong with SM. Disgusting DP even commenting on stuff like this, no matter what age, abuse is abuse. I hope they all end up getting what they deserve.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Well according to the chef, daddy pig has been in the kitchen with him...no doubt fingering and scoffing everything he can 🤢

• Sick

_uwu_

Chatty Member
I’ve just found this thread and so pleased there’s other who feel like I do. He’s just moved into the pub in my village and he gives me the right creeps. I can’t handle his clear obsession with social media and constant tagging and beggy-ness, it all feels so desperate.
I haven’t set foot in the place since he’s been there because frankly the food looks like it will give me a heart attack by just sniffing it, I don’t want to pay a £10er per head for a reservation at my local, I hate the idea of it being full of other beggy influencers and the reviews are so mixed I can’t be bothered to waste my time.
Welcome! Do most locals feel like this also? They have no shame and completely desperate!

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Well Dulcie still has to do the lunchbox videos, I guess it brings in the views even though she visibly looks down. Whether it’s her idea or not they should be the adults and wait until the situation cools down.
I know there are two sides to every story but Mr & Mrs May really do give off “our child can do no wrong” vibes.
There are so many comments saying how dulcie looked upset on the video I find it so unsettling that they think it’s acceptable to film and upload that for the world to see! Every tiktoker I’ve seen has eventually ruined their children’s safety/ childhood by plastering them all over the internet there is no regard for their mental health or the repercussions of their actions it’s all about money. I give it a few years and all we’ll hear about is the damage caused to these children due to their selfish parents and social media

• Sad

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
He’s been wearing the same hoodie since friday and had a greasy takeaway in it last night what an advertisement for his business 🤮 Charlie’s video just popped up on my feed and he clearly also has no respect for Clark since he put the camera straight on him

smudge126

VIP Member
👍 Toby! Can't even be arsed to wash either, same grubby barney purple hoody 🤢🤢🤢

Love how he says he's at the pub everyday! Yes if it's 30 mins per time and probably just sat eating, all his tiktoks are filming at home, laziest "landlord" I've even seen!
I don’t know if this is a screenshot caught at an unfortunate moment, or if that’s how he’s looking these days but wow he looks rough as arseholes here. You’d think with all that money and time on his hands he might want to invest in his health.

Reactions: 4