Daddy May #3 plate up race with a hang dog face, still begging all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that it’s a reach to suggest that they knowingly went away whilst his father was dying. He probably died suddenly. People don’t die from dementia and Alzheimer’s anyway.
Even if he is like that, I doubt his mother would have left her dying husband.

Reactions: 13
None of us have anything but sympathy for their loss, I genuinely feel for them. Losing a parent is awful, even expecting it, it doesn't make it any easier.

One thing's for sure, Tiktok has not been kind to them this week. The Cooper drama and the backlash that will come from looking for sympathy from mostly immature teens after an enormous loss. Roly, I feel for you this week.

That being said, I stand by everything I've said, you have sold your kids for a quick buck. You are an immature man child

• Heart
Reactions: 15
*proceeds to post 2 further videos after this*

You are ADDICTED to tiktok Roly, bet it killed you not to post for 24 hrs, take time off for once and not just care about the £££

My condolences tho, lost my Nan to dementia, its a horrible nasty illness and hard to watch a love one suffer

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Honestly after the 💩 show of a week he's had. Tiktok needs to take a backseat. This should give him the knock on the head he needs. Go and be with your family .. tiktok isn't the be all and end all. Family is precious and so is time with them

Reactions: 15
Be with your family, they all need you now. You said it yourself Tik Tok is an awful place, take time to process this and work out what is important.

Reactions: 6
Honestly after the 💩 show of a week he's had. Tiktok needs to take a backseat. This should give him the knock on the head he needs. Go and be with your family .. tiktok isn't the be all and end all. Family is precious and so is time with them
This is the prob, his family are all so detached from reality. Tiktok is their first thought. I've no idea how long they've had their accounts but you can see from the kids they can't blow their noses without announcing it on tt. They all crave attention from strangers, it's sad.

Family is precious I agree 💯

Reactions: 5
TMI - personal / death
My aunt passed away 3 weeks ago. I haven’t been on insta since. Usually I post on stories all day every day. Just haven’t felt like it.
she had dementia but it was a nasty chest infection that took her. She wasn’t well enough to fight and wouldnt eat or drink. She was going down hill all this year.

he just can’t stay away. It’s not like it’s the only source of income now they have the pub. He cant not post for a few days.
Drove past the pub the other eve and the car park was full but couldn’t see people inside. Wonder if the locals just park there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
TMI - personal / death
My aunt passed away 3 weeks ago. I haven’t been on insta since. Usually I post on stories all day every day. Just haven’t felt like it.
she had dementia but it was a nasty chest infection that took her. She wasn’t well enough to fight and wouldnt eat or drink. She was going down hill all this year.

he just can’t stay away. It’s not like it’s the only source of income now they have the pub. He cant not post for a few days.
Drove past the pub the other eve and the car park was full but couldn’t see people inside. Wonder if the locals just park there 😂
Sending you my condolences ❤

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell he looks a mess even on his wedding day! She should have ran then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cooper is still being laid into on tt 👀
I know they are going through something as a family right now but I wish they would tell Cooper to lay off posting for a few days over these views and comments just because they make money. Daddy pig addressing some of the comments have just pro-longed all of this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Been reading here again Daddy pig 🐖 someone mentioned here the other day that they hadn't mentioned Macmillan for a while and there they go dropping it in today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cooper is still being laid into on tt 👀
It’s all teenagers they won’t be fussed over what the family is going through and tbf the videos of Roly addressing it will have just egged them on more saying they’re jealous because he’s making money

• Heart
He nearly cried when Cooper didn’t want to give him a slice, giving it “aww but I’ve never tried one of these with the crust” 😢
Then after shoving it in and chewing like a pig he says he’s never been a fan of stuffed crust. So why demand a slice of your kids knowing you won’t really like it! Glutinous bugger that he is duck sake he just can’t help himself

• Sick
Reactions: 10
He’s never tried a stuffed crust pizza? Oh aye and I’ve never tried exhaling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s a fat fucker honestly, imagine waiting for your own takeaway then scoffing a bit of your kids pizza. Fair enough take a wee bit of the crust to try (as if he’s never tried it before though!) but a whole slice? The man is a pig 🤮 Having a go at cooper for taking the dips but he’s hovering over all the food begging for a slice 😂