Daddy May #3 plate up race with a hang dog face, still begging all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again… mention of going back ti school and all of a sudden ‘there might be an inset day’ 🙄. I am a teacher and I have never known a school to have so many - just admit you let her decide when she actually wants to go in and save the constant excuses as to why she’s always off

Reactions: 6
Wow he didn’t want Mrs May to take more than her share of halloumi fries did he!🤣 people call her grumpy etc and she can be but I’ve noticed more and more lately he speaks to her like tit a lot!

Reactions: 7
Wow he didn’t want Mrs May to take more than her share of halloumi fries did he!🤣 people call her grumpy etc and she can be but I’ve noticed more and more lately he speaks to her like tit a lot!
God forbid she took the large chips yet he was scoffing hers. Honestly greedy daddy pig

Reactions: 5
The fact he gets BBQ sauce for his selects sums up what a boring bastard he is, sour cream for the win!! He’s so moody about anyone getting more than him it’s hysterical, reminds me of a bratty child (like his own!!)

Reactions: 12
Another 6 months of free meals at zizzi’s I see. Funny how we haven’t seen them there once since the other card ran out. They’d rather have wagamamas, domino’s, smashburger, curry or basically anything but zizzi’s when they have to pay for it themselves! Only good enough when it’s free!

Reactions: 16
I get that businesses want influencers to promote their business but do Zizzi’s and other restaurants really benefit that much from giving away so many free meals to this family? Majority of Rolys followers are kids and the only way those kids are going to have money to go to Zizzi’s is by spending their parents money or if they have a part time job but even then it’s very unlikely they’re going to use their small wage on a meal at Zizzi’s cause most kids couldn’t afford that cause most adults can’t afford to eat out much anymore cause of the world we live in most people are using the money they have on bills and keeping a roof over their head so last thing on their mind is going to Zizzi’s.

How frustrating for them workers probably being paid the bare minimum trying to earn a living and you’ve got entitled lazy slobs like daddy pig getting all his meals for free! It’s a shame these companies didn’t have more care for their employees rather than these begs. He doesn’t advertise them unless it’s a freebie and doesn’t do a good job of it anyway! Don’t understand why these businesses do it. He constantly takes the piss with it by not just taking the family and taking the girlfriends as well as all having starters, mains desserts! Can you imagine him giving freebies like that in his own pub no chance 🤣

Reactions: 9
Exploiting kids for a free ZiZi’s, what a life eh 😂 sad git.

Thread title suggestion: Daddy Pig vs paying for something

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exploiting kids for a free ZiZi’s, what a life eh 😂 sad git.

Thread title suggestion: Daddy Pig vs paying for something
Why is she constantly wearing that beanie hat?? Even going out for dinner? Bunch of chavvy scruffs!

They both look so rough, his ball bag eyes are getting worse, staring at the camera as he chews. Really disappointed in Zizzi constantly pandering to these free loaders

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They both look so rough, his ball bag eyes are getting worse, staring at the camera as he chews. Really disappointed in Zizzi constantly pandering to these free loaders
Ball bag eyes 🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion!
his tiktok following are all young guys, work at the pub’s given him ball bag eyes🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He blew into the peg before putting it into the keg, that’s not sanitary at all!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I swear he makes it his mission to constantly embarrass Clark?

every day he shows us more and more how he has his favourites and it’s absolutely disgusting

Embarrassing poor Clarke again. Would you eat food you don't like Roly? Absolutely you wouldn't, you'd cry and hissy fit until a takeaway was ordered.

His friends will all watch and be laughing at him. Give your head a shake and stop using your children, especially the one who asks not to be shown most of the time as content.

Reactions: 4
He is such an awful man. To have such disdain for your own child just for expressing a dislike for something. He wouldn’t react like that if it was the other three. Poor Clark.

Reactions: 7
Imagine if he was given a meal where a third of it was mushrooms! He wouldn’t eat it would he - he’d throw his toys out of the pram I suspect. He wouldn’t even entertain a vegetarian cafe the other day!
Also, I find it weird he puts the condiments on the plate. I wouldn’t be happy to have someone else put ketchup on my dinner - especially all over a food item, not even on the side!

Reactions: 11