Daddy May #3 plate up race with a hang dog face, still begging all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dog has better manners around food than Daddy Pig. All his family trying to plate up their OWN food and he’s stood there begging and can’t take his eyes off the food, fat bastard.

Reactions: 5
Just see him beg Cooper for a slice then slate it after one bite. Why bother?! The greed is insane

Reactions: 4
What a pointless TikTok regarding the hire car.
A couple of things, that’s not Charlie’s car is it, you all share it. Secondly, you wouldn’t consider taking the car hire back and getting an Uber home?! Surely you’d weigh up the cost of an extra day versus the price of an Uber. Also, the hire company are not going to see this TikTok - but you’re hoping they do snd you get the extra day for free!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The chef is so aggressive on live it’s so bizarre

Do you work 7 days a week? YES😡
Do you get any days off? NO😡
Are you not tired? NO😡
How many hours do you work? AS MANY AS I NEED TO😡
Who cooks when you’re off? I’M NOT OFF😡

#saveharrison

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The chef is so aggressive on live it’s so bizarre
He’s so radged in his comments too if people aren’t up his arse.

There’s gonna be a massive clash of egos in that place, everyone thinks they’re untouchable and above criticism. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 12
Ewwww creepy as hell video been posted (maybe on Katie’s) between D and the chef … how inappropriate 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ewwww creepy as hell video been posted (maybe on Katie’s) between D and the chef … how inappropriate 🤮
I nearly said that the other day but didn’t know if I was being too critical. Loads of comments saying she needs her own TikTok - won’t be long till they get her one to make more money

Reactions: 8
The comments are terrible...why are people comparing her to her big brothers girlfriend!!??? 🤢

Reactions: 2
Why is Cooper getting so much discussion on TikTok? I can't seem to get to the root of it, like the actual reason....

Dirty nails peeling the eggs in todays tiktok 🤢
Gross 🤢

wouldnt be trusting daddy pig with taking the food out to customers the portion sizes would definitely of reduced as he can’t help himself!🤣 can see he’s made an effort today who wears a hoody to work in a restaurant?

Reactions: 1
Well tonight Mr may has come home with Charlie. Mrs may not happy. Ohh....I think they both been drinking personally. Anyone else. They both seem a little bit happy happy. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Well tonight Mr may has come home with Charlie. Mrs may not happy. Ohh....I think they both been drinking personally. Anyone else. They both seem a little bit happy happy. 🤣
i think shes annoyed as hes made out hes came home to make dinner like shes begged him too, when it sounds like its utter bullshit.

Reactions: 1
The large one has definitely had a drink, showing off in front of his son and his teenage followers

Reactions: 8