Daddy May #3 plate up race with a hang dog face, still begging all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little D doesn't like baked potatoes so gets mash but yet again Clarke is given food he doesn't like.

Reactions: 12
If Clarke likes jackets why didn’t he just leave one as a jacket for him rather than make it in to mash it’s not my first time saying this but honestly cannot get my head around making your kids food that they don’t like for tea.

Reactions: 7
DaddyMay #4: Daddy Pig vs paying for something, ball bag eyes, still exploiting his kids

Bit of a mix of the ones that have been posted

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ball bag eyes 🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion!
his tiktok following are all young guys, work at the pub’s given him ball bag eyes🤣
Ball bag eyes, eyes like two piss holes in the snow 😂 I’m a horrible human but that mole on the side of his head after he shaves it makes me want to throw up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh that plate up video for Clarke, he’s so fixated on the food, smothering it in sauce, cutting up the sausages and almost drooling all over it.

I know we all feel sorry for Clarke but that was a major witch fit over a style of potato, but Daddy Pig obviously knows what his children like/doesn't like and clearly did that for a kick off.
Take the bleeping hint ball bag eyes, one of your children does NOT want to be exploited on social media so respect their boundaries and leave them alone when that camera is on. I’d even suggest waiting until Dulcie is a bit older so she can also consent to her life being online, but she brings in the creepy views so you’ll never wait will you.

Reactions: 11
Why is the chef so arsey loool. I know he’s taken this job for tiktok exposure but he’s hardly doing himself any favours on there with his pissy replies. He will be venturing into NANA👹 bea territory soon if he continues like this ffs. I bet he is bleeping desperate for a lay in 🤣 Trying to convince people that he doesn’t care for days off only makes him look all the more shattered bless him 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is the chef so arsey loool. I know he’s taken this job for tiktok exposure but he’s hardly doing himself any favours on there with his pissy replies. He will be venturing into NANA👹 bea territory soon if he continues like this ffs. I bet he is bleeping desperate for a lay in 🤣 Trying to convince people that he doesn’t care for days off only makes him look all the more shattered bless him 🤣
The whole day off thing is crazy it’s not the flex he thinks it is

Reactions: 6
Eat some toast, honestly what a greedy pig. Notice he doesn't eat what he doesn't fancy, pot + kettle spring to mind

Reactions: 2
Seen not your basic mama do a review.. of course it was the best food ever 🙄🤣 she's a dick aswell. Anything for a freebie and using her kids for content

That chef is an attention seeker he’s desperate for followers and his ego is so big he can’t handle when someone doesn’t like his food cause he expects compliments all the time. How he has the time to go through his followers to find out who follows him when he claims he’s so busy cooking all day and to constantly be in other influencers comments sections it makes him look so desperate. The comments he leaves on Rolys tiktoks are very cringe they act like teenagers. It makes sense why he gets along with the Mays though cause they all have developed huge egos.

They need to learn that not everyone is going to like you especially when you have a horrible attitude, not everyone is going to like your cooking and that’s ok people are allowed give honest opinions and if you can’t handle that then you shouldn’t be a chef or an influencer because you’re putting yourself out there and you’re wanting people to come try food at the pub but if they don’t give you a 10/10 rating on the food and if they have a negative experience at the pub you throw a tantrum it’s ridiculous. He’s rude to people in his comments and there’s absolutely no need for it cause people are asking genuine questions they’re not being rude but he gets so defensive and angry for no reason. I think he’s got it into his head he’s the best chef in the world and acts like he’s working for celebrities 😂 but he needs to be humbled.

Who can be bothered at 10pm with the faff of going out to Tesco to get something to eat?! It’s not like he’s not eaten all day. He had a curry at 4pm, have a slice of toast or a bowl of cereal - be better for you than a heavy lasagne and garlic bread which won’t be ready until 11pm!

Notice he came back with treats for everyone except Clark. I reckon he’s trolling us now and deliberately highlighting how differently he treats that boy.

Reactions: 1
Do we think that's where daddy pig sleeps?? On the sofa that's too small for the big idiot under a pink single duvet??

Reactions: 1
Little D doesn't like baked potatoes so gets mash but yet again Clarke is given food he doesn't like.
Nah he does the same with Little D too. Only when she objects, she gets called a brat while Clarke gets poor Clarke.

He constantly pokes at his two youngest and winds them up for a reaction on TT, they just react differently to it - Clarke’s reaction is seen as acceptable and gets sympathy while Dulce’s reaction is dismissed as bratty.

Nah he does the same with Little D too. Only when she objects, she gets called a brat while Clarke gets poor Clarke.

He constantly pokes at his two youngest and winds them up for a reaction on TT, they just react differently to it - Clarke’s reaction is seen as acceptable and gets sympathy while Dulce’s reaction is dismissed as bratty.
I think the problem with this ( and it’s not dulcies fault it’s her parents) Is she gets away with all of her behaviour and neither of her parents will tell her yet Clark can’t say anything without being belittled and treated differently, imagine having favourite kids based on who gets you the most money 🤷‍♀️

Their whole family set up is so strange to me their both home all day yet don’t seem to ever do proper food shops, never seem to eat dinner with their kids it’s all bizarre

Reactions: 9
Mind you he still actually replied

• Haha