Daddy May #3 plate up race with a hang dog face, still begging all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something very off about his and Mrs mays ‘love story’😂 of how they met and got together. He said he was living with some friends and Mrs May moved in next door and then one day he came home as he’d been out somewhere and Mrs May was in the living room chilling with his friends and eventually he asks her out on a date but when him and Mrs May spoke about their first date it sounded like she didn’t really want to go on the date and wasn’t attracted to him or interested in him but for some reason she still went on a date with him but when he was telling the story he was making it out like she was playing hard to get but it sounded like she wasn’t attracted to him.

Obviously they’re married and have 4 kids so they can argue “we’re still together and if she didn’t want to be with me we never would of married and had kids” but I wonder was she just desperate and couldn’t find anyone else? she doesn’t seem in love at all but maybe she was desperate to find someone and have kids even though she’s not maternal. She’s hard work in her own way and can be very cold so maybe no guy was interested in her so she had to settle for Roly. It’s clear she doesn’t like him and she always sounds fed up. Don’t get me wrong having to live and put up with someone as lazy and greedy as him would make anyone annoyed but I do think Mrs May can have a horrible manner and be hard to live with too so they both suit each other in that way cause nobody else probably wanted to put up with either of them.

It’s an odd relationship/marriage to watch because there’s no chemistry and she can’t stand him most of the time. Of course not expecting them to have a perfect relationship/marriage with no disagreement or argument ever but I just don’t see any love between them.

Reactions: 6
There’s something very off about his and Mrs mays ‘love story’😂 of how they met and got together. He said he was living with some friends and Mrs May moved in next door and then one day he came home as he’d been out somewhere and Mrs May was in the living room chilling with his friends and eventually he asks her out on a date but when him and Mrs May spoke about their first date it sounded like she didn’t really want to go on the date and wasn’t attracted to him or interested in him but for some reason she still went on a date with him but when he was telling the story he was making it out like she was playing hard to get but it sounded like she wasn’t attracted to him.

Obviously they’re married and have 4 kids so they can argue “we’re still together and if she didn’t want to be with me we never would of married and had kids” but I wonder was she just desperate and couldn’t find anyone else? she doesn’t seem in love at all but maybe she was desperate to find someone and have kids even though she’s not maternal. She’s hard work in her own way and can be very cold so maybe no guy was interested in her so she had to settle for Roly. It’s clear she doesn’t like him and she always sounds fed up. Don’t get me wrong having to live and put up with someone as lazy and greedy as him would make anyone annoyed but I do think Mrs May can have a horrible manner and be hard to live with too so they both suit each other in that way cause nobody else probably wanted to put up with either of them.

It’s an odd relationship/marriage to watch because there’s no chemistry and she can’t stand him most of the time. Of course not expecting them to have a perfect relationship/marriage with no disagreement or argument ever but I just don’t see any love between them.
I think she’s just absolutely sick of him tbh 😂

The coo man…? Wtf
---
Roly polys neck must ache looking backwards and forwards at the phone all day

Reactions: 2
The bragging of Coopers purchases is so off putting.

Side note, If this family really make as much money as we’d be led to believe then they want to try doing up their home! It’s a disgrace from what they show. The kitchen looks like it’s got about 100 layers on grime on every surface and the upstairs is just as disgusting.

Reactions: 19
The bragging of Coopers purchases is so off putting.

Side note, If this family really make as much money as we’d be led to believe then they want to try doing up their home! It’s a disgrace from what they show. The kitchen looks like it’s got about 100 layers on grime on every surface and the upstairs is just as disgusting.
I'm sure they had a kitchen company in a few weeks ago.. prob another gifted bleeping video to come from them 🙄

• Angry
Gift Clark his own room while they’re at it, ridiculous to be sharing with his sister at that age

Reactions: 19
More fabulous parenting...A video of Charlie pissed in the hot tub!!
So many things wrong with that!

Reactions: 7
Daddy pigs been having his daily read here again 🤣 you do exploit your kids roly and it should be your kids being old enough to say whether they want to be on camera or not rather than doing it anyway for years until they can say no!

also you do treat Clarke differently and we can only go off the content YOU put out. Maybe have a think about how your actions come across

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t seen it thankfully, but I imagine it’s the same old “poor me” attempt at getting his teenage followers to blow smoke up his arse 🙄 too many of these idiots call themselves “content creators” then churn out the same old shite and then cry about it when people call out their bad behaviour. Boring.

Reactions: 10
Just came across this review of the pub on TT. Probably the only honest review I’ve seen so far. One of the starters was focaccia bread which should have come with bacon butter but just came with plain lurpak 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just came across this review of the pub on TT. Probably the only honest review I’ve seen so far. One of the starters was focaccia bread which should have come with bacon butter but just came with plain lurpak 🤣🤣
All the people in the comments defending him annoyed me. The girls didn’t even say anything that bad

Reactions: 11
Oh I’m sure “big chef” and Roland Rat are taking this perfectly acceptable review really well and not seething at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I’m sure “big chef” and Roland Rat are taking this perfectly acceptable review really well and not seething at all.
Definitely not having a bitchfest over it. 100% they're calm and taking the feedback on-board.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fine for Roly to go in a strop and call us all bad muvvas with no jobs but god forbid anyone says their food came with the wrong butter…you’ve gone too far this time, Liv!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How much food has he slated over the years... 🤦🏼‍♂️ Biggest hypocrite going on that app!! Dish is out but can't take it roly poly

Reactions: 8