Daddy May #3 plate up race with a hang dog face, still begging all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time they did the six pack challenge both her and roly gained all there weight back and some more. It’s not a healthy way to lose weight or think about food. I’d rather she started touting slimming world sins then a stupidly restrictive diet
I think it’s was the “pile it back on” that came across badly from your previous comment. She hardly had a bit of fat on her let alone to pile back on 🤣 Her side by side comparison pics she looks basically the same but slightly more toned and a bad haircut. Really nothing of her to pile on. Roly on the other hand, well he didn’t even bother this time around!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Clark deleted today’s self-proclaimed money-grab. Either Roly told him to take it down to keep the air of mystery going, or he realised after sixty minutes and 2.2k views that the target of a million views’ worth in cash is wildly out of reach.

Reactions: 5
If they are all making oodles of money, why not add it to the Macmillan fundraiser which oddly nobody has mentioned recently! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Daddy has me blocked still... but does anyone know if Clark and Dulcie still share a room? I hope Mr and Mrs May know that they are breaking a law.... very wrong indeed that both of them are still sharing. Why can't Cooper and Clark share 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Daddy has me blocked still... but does anyone know if Clark and Dulcie still share a room? I hope Mr and Mrs May know that they are breaking a law.... very wrong indeed that both of them are still sharing. Why can't Cooper and Clark share 🤦🏼‍♀️
How do you think they are breaking the law? Why would it be illegal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s was the “pile it back on” that came across badly from your previous comment. She hardly had a bit of fat on her let alone to pile back on 🤣 Her side by side comparison pics she looks basically the same but slightly more toned and a bad haircut. Really nothing of her to pile on. Roly on the other hand, well he didn’t even bother this time around!
She may not have this time but the time before and the one before that, it’s just a constant cycle. She might not have tons of fat but she’s still putting it back on and ending up where she started

Reactions: 1
there’s no ‘law’ about boys and girls sharing.
The thing your thinking of is just a social housing/council policy, once one of the children get to 10 you can apply for a house with another bedroom…it doesn’t matter if you own/private rent.

I do agree they shouldn’t be sharing but I’m not their parent so its up to them.

Reactions: 3
She may not have this time but the time before and the one before that, it’s just a constant cycle. She might not have tons of fat but she’s still putting it back on and ending up where she started
Ok..but your terminology of “pile it back on” actually is perpetuating toxic diet culture when I feel like you’re trying to make the point of diets being toxic…
She’s not even a little bit overweight, there’s never been anything to pile back on.
For sure she definitely has an unhealthy relationship with diet/food/exercise and I see your point about the diet cycle being pointless if you go from a strict diet regime to nothing.
I feel like the focus is on the wrong person though. She’s married to an obese, food obsessed, heavy drinker who could definitely do with losing some pounds and rethinking his diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They both have eating disorders to some degree, she has classic orthorexia and he has textbook binge eating disorder. They should genuinely seek help to be healthy and well into their middle years, they’ve four kids at the end of the day.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s just a general break - neither seem very affected in that video. If it was Mrs mays parents or Bailey she wouldn’t have been on that video.
Last time they did the six pack challenge both her and roly gained all there weight back and some more. It’s not a healthy way to lose weight or think about food. I’d rather she started touting slimming world sins then a stupidly restrictive diet
She didn’t pile anything on what an outrageous comment to make there’s nothing too her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing illegal about it. It might be unfair and slightly inappropriate but it's certainly not illegal. Families all over the country are over crowded and sharing rooms.

I don't get what cooper is doing to make money, selling replica clothing? The comments have got wild, I hope he's okay and someone is looking after him. The kid is very annoying but he doesn't deserve that.

Reactions: 8
Drives me nuts when people post clickbait about "something" has happened, they know it will drive speculation, views and comments = £££ in their pockets. They could have just said we're on holiday and spending precious family time so won't be posting as regularly but nope got to drive the rumour mill and make sure they're earning money from it

Reactions: 12
Drives me nuts when people post clickbait about "something" has happened, they know it will drive speculation, views and comments = £££ in their pockets. They could have just said we're on holiday and spending precious family time so won't be posting as regularly but nope got to drive the rumour mill and make sure they're earning money from it
To be honest, they’re all bloody pathetic. Their lives revolve around tiktok and they cannot see the danger they have placed their children in. People know where they live, work, their kids go to school, everything. I haven’t watched the video, but no one needs to see a child’s underwear, ever, let alone save the video it’s on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope whatever Charlie does when he leaves sixth form they give his room to Clark, as that's only fair. Even if he doesn't go to uni, make him and cooper share for year or two.

actually has it ever been mentioned what Charlie is doing? I can see him being forced to work at pub for a gap year and have a trip to thailand for 'gap yarrrr'

Reactions: 8
Ok..but your terminology of “pile it back on” actually is perpetuating toxic diet culture when I feel like you’re trying to make the point of diets being toxic…
She’s not even a little bit overweight, there’s never been anything to pile back on.
For sure she definitely has an unhealthy relationship with diet/food/exercise and I see your point about the diet cycle being pointless if you go from a strict diet regime to nothing.
I feel like the focus is on the wrong person though. She’s married to an obese, food obsessed, heavy drinker who could definitely do with losing some pounds and rethinking his diet.
She didn’t pile anything on what an outrageous comment to make there’s nothing too her
It’s just a term! She might not be overweight but she did put the lost weight back on.
Their house full stop is full of toxic food culture and habits in using mrs mays diets.
Far worse has been said about her hair and the way they parent their children but using a common phrase is outrageous 🤔

Reactions: 7
It’s just a term! She might not be overweight but she did put the lost weight back on.
Their house full stop is full of toxic food culture and habits in using mrs mays diets.
Far worse has been said about her hair and the way they parent their children but using a common phrase is outrageous 🤔
Because it has no factual basis, you can't say someone who is a size 6/8 possibly smaller, who is STILL the same size, was piling on weight???? Mrs May has always been slim. She's just more toned now than she previously was.

Reactions: 6
Nothing illegal about it. It might be unfair and slightly inappropriate but it's certainly not illegal. Families all over the country are over crowded and sharing rooms.

I don't get what cooper is doing to make money, selling replica clothing? The comments have got wild, I hope he's okay and someone is looking after him. The kid is very annoying but he doesn't deserve that.
You clearly don't know nothing, look it up. They shouldn't be sharing
---
1000007554.jpg

I assume the ones coming at me, are not old enough to understand. Clark is in his teens isn't he turn 14 this year? And he is sharing a room with a 11 or 12 year old... both Mr and Mrs may addressed the issue by saying "when Charlie turns 18 he will be out". They know it's wrong for them to share a room. It's a major safeguarding issue and it's not the fact they are over crowded they live in a 4 bed house

Last edited:
---
View attachment 2855248
I assume the ones coming at me, are not old enough to understand. Clark is in his teens isn't he turn 14 this year? And he is sharing a room with a 11 or 12 year old... both Mr and Mrs may addressed the issue by saying "when Charlie turns 18 he will be out". They know it's wrong for them to share a room. It's a major safeguarding issue and it's not the fact they are over crowded they live in a 4 bed house
1712234816493.png

???
I can't see any laws about this, merely recommendations.

Last edited:
---
View attachment 2855248
legislation not law, there’s no law, like I said is it appropriate prob not, would I do it, no but it’s not illegal at all.