Daddy May #3 plate up race with a hang dog face, still begging all over the place

Who’s more annoying

• Roly

Votes: 57 16.8%
  • Damien (dulcie)

Votes: 232 68.4%
  • Mrs may

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Cooper

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • Charlie

Votes: 18 5.3%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it interesting that D didn't act up just as much with Mrs May as she usually does with Daddy pig, she's still bratty but overall much quieter!
Wouldn't surprise me if daddy pig gets her to act up deliberately so he can act like the victim when we comment...🤔

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember that programme about unruly teens and they got sent off to some camp in the states, all those kids were absolute 💩 s and nightmares for their parents, causing them hell. That'll be her if they don't get a grip on her behaviour and attitude

Reactions: 2
No way this child is screaming and crying over getting a nandos. Absolutely no way

Reactions: 8
No way this child is screaming and crying over getting a nandos. Absolutely no way
I actually dislike her. Why does he upload these videos then complain we say she’s horrible? She’s so vile!!!

Reactions: 3
They should have sent her to bed with no dinner and donated the money for her meal to a children’s charity! Her disrespect for food is disgusting. At least Mrs May told her to stop being moody. Although it’s not really discipline!

Reactions: 7
I find it so hard to watch. Why put your child online having a tantrum? She’s 8, I bet kids at her school watch those TikTok’s. The sheer embarrassment for her maybe not now but when she’s older. It’s insane to me!

Reactions: 10
I can't stand the child, I'm 52 and I've never come across such a rude, badly behaved, ill mannered,spoilt brat of a kid! Surely thay see how she behaves or are thay scared of her so just let her do anything she wants. I'm just glad I brought my children up being taught respect and manners.

Reactions: 10
The problem is she’s clearly been allowed behave and talk like that all these years so if they suddenly try to discipline her which they never properly do , she’s never going to listen and take what they say seriously and she’ll go right back to her horrible attitude, no manners and being spoilt , rude and vile. There’s been so many times they haven’t corrected her or turned the phone off and sort the situation out and instead they allow her to talk to them like tit. If they are fine with putting up with that then ok but they’ve created a monster and right now because she’s 8 they use the excuse of she’s a kid cause they think people will find her cute and funny when she isn’t cute or funny at all.

They’re going to make life harder for her by not putting a stop to her her brat attitude because she’ll grow up and go through life being even more demanding and more horrible to people when she doesn’t get her own way and also the fact she’s been exploited by her parents that’s embarrassing and wrong. She climbs onto the kitchen worktop and could easily fall off and hit her head and there was a time she almost lost her balance.

She’s almost burned herself multiple times which is her fault because she doesn’t listen she just picks up things she’s been told are hot and she gets in the way almost knocking a pot of boiling water onto herself one time and she’s very lucky Mr May caught in just in time cause that would of been a severe injury. He lets her behave her like this , he lets her mess with all the food throwing it everywhere , digging her hands into it, she controls food cause she doesn’t want others to have any even when she knows she won’t eat it all she’ll purposely take it with a smug smile so she knows what she’s doing. She’s not a nice child at all and the parents are to blame.

He knows she gets him views so he’s more focused on what he’s filming than on being a decent parent who disciplines their child teaching them right from wrong. He only cares about getting validation online and trying to act cool to impress his sons and be their friend lol. You don’t need to be a perfect parent but you need to do your best at helping your child be a good person which is something him and Mrs May are failing at. Look at the two oldest boys bad and rude attitudes , Dulcie will be a million times worse. Clark is quieter and the nicest of all the kids but he gets overlooked cause of his spoilt attention seeking brothers and sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Should do a monthly list of freebies they get like the Becki Jones monthly take aways list.

Anything they get just gets piled on the grimy kitchen floor gathering dust like the prime did for months! Ungrateful dickheads

Reactions: 5
Mouth breather roadman Cooper always gets my vote 😂 what a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand any of them but my rankings for who I dislike most are:

Little Damien
Charlie
Roly
Cooper
Mrs may
Clark doesn’t come into it as he’s a sweetie

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand any of them but my rankings for who I dislike most are:

Little Damien
Charlie
Roly
Cooper
Mrs may
Clark doesn’t come into it as he’s a sweetie
Oh interesting! I find Mrs May a pain in the arse tbh 🤣 she is rude and moody. And this new thing of shouting random things at the start of videos isn’t even funny.

My rankings:

Damien 👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
Roly
Mrs May
Cooper
Charlie

And yeah, I like Clarke too, seems like a sweet kid.

Reactions: 4
My rankings:

Dulcie
mrs may aka katy
Roly
charlie and that Emily
cooper

and I agree I have nothing against Clarke

Reactions: 2
Daddy loves to show off how much money the boys make from the creator fund doesn’t he. Getting Cooper to show off his new clothes and announcing how much the timberlands cost 🙄
Also, Cooper is a strange looking boy. His face is dare I say it quite rat like.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Daddy loves to show off how much money the boys make from the creator fund doesn’t he. Getting Cooper to show off his new clothes and announcing how much the timberlands cost 🙄
Also, Cooper is a strange looking boy. His face is dare I say it quite rat like.
Well his dad looks like a cross between a sloth and a tortoise and his mum looks like a gerbil so he’s got no chance!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be too arrogant if I was him considering you’re supposed to be 18! Naughty daddy pig made the account up with his details

• Wow
Reactions: 9