Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In slowly going off these. Theyre now off on holiday it seems when the girls have only just had a half term break.

I’m intrigued as to why they are in Texas I’m guessing it’s for a collab or business reason ... they are doing so well, which is nice as shows anything is capable Xx

Reactions: 2
Kaci was wearing Yeezys in the Tesco basket challenge lol - She didn't win them in the 2 previous challenges but maybe she did in a challenge previous to that? Just remember that they had 4 Yeezys in the last video and only Sarah won a pair.

Reactions: 1
Kaci was wearing Yeezys in the Tesco basket challenge lol - She didn't win them in the 2 previous challenges but maybe she did in a challenge previous to that? Just remember that they had 4 Yeezys in the last video and only Sarah won a pair.
That’s true, but then she did say she’d wear her mums if I’m not mistaken?

I just feel theyre teaching the girls, especially Sophie that money is no object. Shes gonna think she will always be able to fill her basket with whatever she wants.
It also didn't sit right with me she got that many toys right on top of christmas. I hope most are put up for christmas for her.

I just feel theyre teaching the girls, especially Sophie that money is no object. Shes gonna think she will always be able to fill her basket with whatever she wants.
It also didn't sit right with me she got that many toys right on top of christmas. I hope most are put up for christmas for her.
Tbh, I think its nice Sophie got involved in this challenge - she never normally does and they made sure she stuck to the rules instead of pandering to her. Idk I think its alright, its not like she got really big, expensive toys and she bought a lot for her little sister too, as well as mainly clothing bits. It shows they are teaching them to think about each other first and not themselves.

That’s true, but then she did say she’d wear her mums if I’m not mistaken?
I can't remember but I have seen her & Sarah share a lot of clothing and shoes so maybe.

I’ve gotta say there’s too many money related videos for me recently what happened to their older videos when they first started? That’s what made them big- recently it’s money money money and it’s a shame imo

Reactions: 6
Kaci is shooting some stuff with Hollister as part of one of their 2020 campaigns so I’m guessing that’s why they went to America. Not sure if there’s any other brand deals going on with the whole family.

Reactions: 3
Tbh, I think its nice Sophie got involved in this challenge - she never normally does and they made sure she stuck to the rules instead of pandering to her. Idk I think its alright, its not like she got really big, expensive toys and she bought a lot for her little sister too, as well as mainly clothing bits. It shows they are teaching them to think about each other first and not themselves.

I can't remember but I have seen her & Sarah share a lot of clothing and shoes so maybe.
I agree it was lovely sophie thought of chloe but still think it was all in nessisary. Should of been 'what can you fit in your basket for your sister for christmas'

Reactions: 3
Really enjoyed their latest video and was so nice to see them do a prize for a subscriber ☺
Was it for someone else? I saw the title but rolled my eyes thinking they gave in to Grace and let her "win" the new iPhone

Was it for someone else? I saw the title but rolled my eyes thinking they gave in to Grace and let her "win" the new iPhone
They got the girls iPhones and Joel also got Sarah one and at the end of the video they said they’re giving away one to a subscriber 😊

Used to love this video as felt they were relatable othwr than the big house but with all these money challenges and buying expensive phones jist for the sake of it it becomes very unrealistic to say the least. Unsubscribed.

I do think Kaci works hard in-between school and everything but she's doing that so she can prove she don't need college after she does her GCSE's - She does make a lot of money from her YT channel which I don't think she has a lot of access too (maybe in an account for her when she's 18). From her views she's making at least 3k per video and with 2 videos a week, its a lot of cake. If she had access, she could buy herself a lot so in that regard, I guess its fine to treat her.

Not sure what to make of today’s video what a waste of a pair of trainers
Used to love this video as felt they were relatable othwr than the big house but with all these money challenges and buying expensive phones jist for the sake of it it becomes very unrealistic to say the least. Unsubscribed.

I quite enjoyed their first vlogmas vlog. It felt really natural like any other family. They're also fantastic with Sophie. The girls all seem well mannered too.

I know family vloggers aren't ideal. But these I personally find most watchable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.