Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, they could take on the fine no problem however if the school involve the courts, it could become very serious. They either have a special relationship with the school and could potentially take a tutor/hire a tutor once there to teach work that is missed or they just don't care.
I think everyone should encourage education regardless if they did well themselves, such a silly mindset imo.
Yup exactly. I obviously know they can afford the fine but it’s not about affording it. They don’t give out unlimited fines with no consequences, so I’m not sure how many more absences they’ll be able to have before something is done about it

Reactions: 3
Do you remember the video where Joel said he wanted to take the family travelling and the kids out of school but Sarah said she liked them being at school so she gets some peace....no mention of education lol

I really like them don’t get me wrong but I don’t feel that education is a priority, I maybe wrong though 💁🏻‍♀️

Yup exactly. I obviously know they can afford the fine but it’s not about affording it. They don’t give out unlimited fines with no consequences, so I’m not sure how many more absences they’ll be able to have before something is done about it

Reactions: 2
Yeah, they could take on the fine no problem however if the school involve the courts, it could become very serious. They either have a special relationship with the school and could potentially take a tutor/hire a tutor once there to teach work that is missed or they just don't care.
I think everyone should encourage education regardless if they did well themselves, such a silly mindset imo.
They get fined per child per parent (£60 each) so £120 for Kaci, £120 for Grace, £120 for Sophie if they miss more than 3 days of school. Then if their attendance gets too low they will get another fine. Some schools don’t really implement this. It’s very rare for it to go to court for you to get prosecuted even then it’s just a bigger fine, more likely the council may order them to go to parenting classes.

You would think a child like Sophie would thrive on the routine of school ect

Reactions: 1
You would think a child like Sophie would thrive on the routine of school ect
I don't think she needs routine so much as to know what and when she's doing stuff - like a visual schedule of her day?

I know it’s not intentional but I do struggle with how much kacy gets in comparison to Grace - and the video yesterday was really funny but Kacy is very spoilt and I do worry for Grace 💁🏻‍♀️

I know it’s not intentional but I do struggle with how much kacy gets in comparison to Grace - and the video yesterday was really funny but Kacy is very spoilt and I do worry for Grace 💁🏻‍♀️
She acts like a spoilt brat grace seems very genuine and down to earth hopefully she stays that way as its a very good trait

She acts like a spoilt brat grace seems very genuine and down to earth hopefully she stays that way as its a very good trait
I think it’s just sibling stuff really. I know with a lot of my friends who have younger siblings, they have said that because they went from being an only child to then having to share everything with a sibling, as they got older having their own stuff and getting their own way mattered more to them than it did to their younger siblings. I’m not saying it’s okay but I think it’s quite a common situation. Also I think the fact Joel didn’t praise Kaci for getting her own way, he actually made her feel embarrassed about it and praised Grace instead is a really good thing. Kaci may have got what she wanted but it was because of Grace’s maturity and kind nature, and I’m glad Joel focused on that more than Kaci

Reactions: 5
I think it’s just sibling stuff really. I know with a lot of my friends who have younger siblings, they have said that because they went from being an only child to then having to share everything with a sibling, as they got older having their own stuff and getting their own way mattered more to them than it did to their younger siblings. I’m not saying it’s okay but I think it’s quite a common situation. Also I think the fact Joel didn’t praise Kaci for getting her own way, he actually made her feel embarrassed about it and praised Grace instead is a really good thing. Kaci may have got what she wanted but it was because of Grace’s maturity and kind nature, and I’m glad Joel focused on that more than Kaci
I think it depends on what age you got a sibling, I was 2 and a half when my brother came along and I dont remember life before him and was always happy to share everything :)

It could also be that Kaci is at that age where she wants a lot more compared to her younger siblings. I know at that age, I had a list of demands that were probably as big as me. My smallest sibling to this day never wants much at all and when she does, its practical lol - Kaci also had that 'I'm bigger so listen to me' attitude that I know I used to do loads when I was younger (Still throw it around now if I can get away with it LOL) - I think its just usual sibling stuff. As the older sibling, you do have to sacrifice a lot too.

SO, they're now in a 5* resort in Hawaii lol - Didn't one of the kids only recently mention this was a dream vacation destination and now they're there? The two little ones are always getting poorly when they go abroad too. Clearly the school does not give the slightest tit if they're missing out as they were only back for one week after xmas then they went to Florida for a week now Hawaii.

SO, they're now in a 5* resort in Hawaii lol - Didn't one of the kids only recently mention this was a dream vacation destination and now they're there? The two little ones are always getting poorly when they go abroad too. Clearly the school does not give the slightest tit if they're missing out as they were only back for one week after xmas then they went to Florida for a week now Hawaii.
Theyre definitly letting the money go to their heads. They used to be a lovely family to watch but theyve definitely changed recently.

Yes it was Grace that said it more than once, the little two do always get sick don’t they I wonder why? Have they confirmed they are in Hawaii - I wonder if it’s just them that’s there? Also how long have they been away already?

Yes it was Grace that said it more than once, the little two do always get sick don’t they I wonder why? Have they confirmed they are in Hawaii - I wonder if it’s just them that’s there? Also how long have they been away already?
Yeah its confirmed - Kaci posted it on her story and Joel posted Sophie writing on a Fairmount Kai Lani (sp?) notepad (hotel in Hawaii) - I think its just them, Hawaii is really, insanely expensive for a family holiday from the UK anyway. They went from FL so maybe flights were slightly cheaper but hotels are definitely crazy expensive.
They probably get ill bc of all the germs they're suddenly around on an airplane, hotel, new time changes etc. A lot for little ones to take in.

Ahh I didn’t see that I can imagine it’s extremely expensive as it’s most people’s dream destination:)

I don’t know how I feel I’m in two minds- I can’t imagine how much money they are earning but can’t get paying Roland that much as they bought him a car and he didn’t have one??

I know that Joel is from money his family are very wealthy

Yeah its confirmed - Kaci posted it on her story and Joel posted Sophie writing on a Fairmount Kai Lani (sp?) notepad (hotel in Hawaii) - I think its just them, Hawaii is really, insanely expensive for a family holiday from the UK anyway. They went from FL so maybe flights were slightly cheaper but hotels are definitely crazy expensive.
They probably get ill bc of all the germs they're suddenly around on an airplane, hotel, new time changes etc. A lot for little ones to take in.

Ahh I didn’t see that I can imagine it’s extremely expensive as it’s most people’s dream destination:)

I don’t know how I feel I’m in two minds- I can’t imagine how much money they are earning but can’t get paying Roland that much as they bought him a car and he didn’t have one??

I know that Joel is from money his family are very wealthy
I was just about to ask about their background as both sides of their families seem incredibly well off - Not everyones Grandparents can buy them holidays abroad to USA! And what did Joel do for work before Youtube? I doubt it paid him that well that he could buy a property that big in Surrey of all places along with two fairly expensive cars - they live a very comfortable life so I did some digging as it wasn't adding up.

I found that they have a company with all their YT income (I'm guessing) and currently have excess of 85k in the bank just from Youtube earnings IN 2019 ALONE. The company was only set up last year I think and they can claim all the stuff back on their taxes that they use in videos such as prices, shopping videos etc. I also found their address from here (which is very easy to do and is public info but I won't be sharing how I did so) - The house they live in was purchased in 1996 so I'm guessing its owned by one of their parents who has given it to them which is absolutely crazy as that house now is worth over 1 million POUNDS! The house directly next door to there's was sold last year for over a million as were houses on their street. They clearly had the financial backing from their parents and privilege of their upbringing to enable them to quit their jobs for YouTube and most likely an inheritance to fall back on.
Going back to the company, they haven't listed any employees but make it obvious that Roland helps them a lot and they must pay him along with buying him that car. I don't think they pay him much tbh, probably as and when he prepares ideas and videos, by the hour as a second income off the table for Roland.

Did some more digging and wow did not expect Joel's parents company to be what it is!

If they didn't mention Joel and his siblings name in this article, I honestly would not believe they were his parents! I double checked on companies house too and the its definitely them. No wonder they keep them both off camera unlike Sarahs mum - very interesting. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2007/mar/02/broadcasting.religion

Last edited:
I am From the same place as them Joel’s is the rich one Sarah is from a less Financially privileged background - She lived in local authority housing

Roland gave up his full time job to work for them. Yes Joel’s family is a surprise isn’t it!?

Sarah was a dance instructor part time before you tube and Joel something to do with TV filming, but before you tube they had money they went travelling around USA few years ago with kids and Joel’s family have property in Spain and they would go there for the whole of the summer

The road they live on isn’t in the best area but the house prices in Surrey are sickening! If they had help to buy it would have been Joel’s family as they are wealthy :)

I was just about to ask about their background as both sides of their families seem incredibly well off - Not everyones Grandparents can buy them holidays abroad to USA! And what did Joel do for work before Youtube? I doubt it paid him that well that he could buy a property that big in Surrey of all places along with two fairly expensive cars - they live a very comfortable life so I did some digging as it wasn't adding up.

I found that they have a company with all their YT income (I'm guessing) and currently have excess of 85k in the bank just from Youtube earnings IN 2019 ALONE. The company was only set up last year I think and they can claim all the stuff back on their taxes that they use in videos such as prices, shopping videos etc. I also found their address from here (which is very easy to do and is public info but I won't be sharing how I did so) - The house they live in was purchased in 1996 so I'm guessing its owned by one of their parents who has given it to them which is absolutely crazy as that house now is worth over 1 million POUNDS! The house directly next door to there's was sold last year for over a million as were houses on their street. They clearly had the financial backing from their parents and privilege of their upbringing to enable them to quit their jobs for YouTube and most likely an inheritance to fall back on.
Going back to the company, they haven't listed any employees but make it obvious that Roland helps them a lot and they must pay him along with buying him that car. I don't think they pay him much tbh, probably as and when he prepares ideas and videos, by the hour as a second income off the table for Roland.

Did some more digging and wow did not expect Joel's parents company to be what it is!

If they didn't mention Joel and his siblings name in this article, I honestly would not believe they were his parents! I double checked on companies house too and the its definitely them. No wonder they keep them both off camera unlike Sarahs mum - very interesting. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2007/mar/02/broadcasting.religion

I am From the same place as them Joel’s is the rich one Sarah is from a less Financially privileged background - She lived in local authority housing

Roland gave up his full time job to work for them. Yes Joel’s family is a surprise isn’t it!?

Sarah was a dance instructor part time before you tube and Joel something to do with TV filming, but before you tube they had money they went travelling around USA few years ago with kids and Joel’s family have property in Spain and they would go there for the whole of the summer

The road they live on isn’t in the best area but the house prices in Surrey are sickening! If they had help to buy it would have been Joel’s family as they are wealthy :)
Joels family is a huge surprise!! Joel was working for them in their company before YT, he was filming/editing for Revelation TV! I A quick google search in to Joel's dad yesterday showed that apparently he's been accused of using donations to his Christian tv show to fund their lifestyle which is interesting and would make a lot of sense (re. travels around america, luxury holidays, their home etc). If Revelation TV viewers put together Dad V Girls to Howard, there would be massive controversy about company funds.
I think Joels sister Rebecca lives in their Spanish home? Not too sure but think Sarah has mentioned it before.
Yeah their road doesn't look like the best place to be buying a £1 million house!! They have council estates right across the road! But having said that, if they choose to move, they will make so much equity selling that house (if its even in their names).

Also, they've just mentioned on their VLOG that they're on holiday for 3 WEEKS. Florida, Hawaii and another location. In Florida, they're staying in a house, I wonder if they've rented the house or if its another one of there parents as they do go to Florida ALOT.

Last edited:
I did read something about controversy with the parents business hmm but strange ...Just watched the vlog what did everyone make of it? Wonder where’s next after Hawaii

Joels family is a huge surprise!! Joel was working for them in their company before YT, he was filming/editing for Revelation TV! I A quick google search in to Joel's dad yesterday showed that apparently he's been accused of using donations to his Christian tv show to fund their lifestyle which is interesting and would make a lot of sense (re. travels around america, luxury holidays, their home etc). If Revelation TV viewers put together Dad V Girls to Howard, there would be massive controversy about company funds.
I think Joels sister Rebecca lives in their Spanish home? Not too sure but think Sarah has mentioned it before.
Yeah their road doesn't look like the best place to be buying a £1 million house!! They have council estates right across the road! But having said that, if they choose to move, they will make so much equity selling that house (if its even in their names).

Also, they've just mentioned on their VLOG that they're on holiday for 3 WEEKS. Florida, Hawaii and another location. In Florida, they're staying in a house, I wonder if they've rented the house or if its another one of there parents as they do go to Florida ALOT.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.