Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love watching this family they seem so sweet and actually care about people unlike a lot of youtubers who are just in for the money
Someone mentioned about their comments being disabled I don’t think they have any say in this it’s something youtube are in control of unfortunately
I mentioned the comments. Before they didn't get a say as the comments were disabled due to minors being onscreen however all they had to do was ask YT to authorise it like many family channels did. Youtube has automatically authorised them now but they've turned the comments off themselves as it is says "Comments turned off" not "comments disabled"

Not a big deal ofc, think they just wanna build their other platforms too.

Reactions: 2
I really like this family too, my kids enjoy watching them aswell. I will say however I feel a lot of the photos that Kaci has on her Instagram account are inappropriate for a child of her age and it surprises me they allow that!?

Reactions: 1
I really like this family too, my kids enjoy watching them aswell. I will say however I feel a lot of the photos that Kaci has on her Instagram account are inappropriate for a child of her age and it surprises me they allow that!?
Really? I think they're fine. She's doing the more 'adult' poses now but I don't think they're risqué or anything, just following a trend of what other influencers are doing.

Reactions: 4
Really? I think they're fine. She's doing the more 'adult' poses now but I don't think they're risqué or anything, just following a trend of what other influencers are doing.

Maybe I’m being over protective it’s just a few of them I thought oh no she’s still so young! All in all though I agree they are a lovely family I do believe the star of the show is Joel though

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m being over protective it’s just a few of them I thought oh no she’s still so young! All in all though I agree they are a lovely family I do believe the star of the show is Joel though
Yes I agree, Joel makes the channel that bit funnier😂

Definitely agree. Its actually one of the family channels where I enjoy the parent/child dynamic. The kids can banter with their parents but they're not rude or overly defensive either. Reminds me of my family so its nice to watch.

Reactions: 4
I really like these guys! Seem like a very genuine family in amongst the grabby instamums/families

Agree completely hope they stay relatable (not money wise) but they are relatable I feel with their family dynamics - even my husband doesn’t moan when the kids want to watch their newest videos

I didnt like their last video, it wasnt buy stuff with the letter of your name it seemed more buy whatever you want so we can show what money we have.

I didnt like their last video, it wasnt buy stuff with the letter of your name it seemed more buy whatever you want so we can show what money we have.
Have t seen that one yet- but that is what I meant by staying relatable- I’m not a fan of those videos in general as I feel they are really damaging to families who struggle for money

Ok would it be nice to see them give their fans some of these prizes they keep giving to each other?

I feel like I jinxed it when i mentioned they're relatable. All these money challenges and 'I'll buy you whatever you want if you guess...' are getting boring. And they're definitely not a family who return what they buy either as we always see it later in vlogs (Coats, Designer gear, MacBooks etc) - They really should bring back what made them get big, those psychological tests they did on the kids/cousins were GREAT. They were so interesting to watch and very well thought out and now its just Youtube garbage. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of the trends going around but Christmas is right around the corner, maybe save all the 'I'll buy you whatever' bc come Xmas they won't have anything left on their bloody list lol

Side note: Those Yeezys are the same ones from another challenge video lol - so do they just keep them in the box and never allow them to be worn? Bc they can't be returned if bought second-hand. They can re-sell them for a lot but again, if they haven't already then they probably wont.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel like I jinxed it when i mentioned they're relatable. All these money challenges and 'I'll buy you whatever you want if you guess...' are getting boring. And they're definitely not a family who return what they buy either as we always see it later in vlogs (Coats, Designer gear, MacBooks etc) - They really should bring
back what made them get big, those psychological tests they did on the kids/cousins were GREAT. They were so interesting to watch and very well thought out and now its just Youtube garbage. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of the trends going around but Christmas is right around the corner, maybe save all the 'I'll buy you whatever' bc come Xmas they won't have anything left on their bloody list lol

Side note: Those Yeezys are the same ones from another challenge video lol - so do they just keep them in the box and never allow them to be worn? Bc they can't be returned if bought second-hand. They can re-sell them for a lot but again, if they haven't already then they probably wont.

Oh I agree completely- I think they were refreshing to watch but as time goes on it’s more and more about money and they appear to be falling into that trap. For me i don’t understand why these you tubers feel the need to continually give each other prizes worth £100s or even £1000s - they have so many fans/subs they could surely do giveaways or for example in the video yesterday each family member could have been representing a chosen fan and been winning the prizes for them -

Oh I agree completely- I think they were refreshing to watch but as time goes on it’s more and more about money and they appear to be falling into that trap. For me i don’t understand why these you tubers feel the need to continually give each other prizes worth £100s or even £1000s - they have so many fans/subs they could surely do giveaways or for example in the video yesterday each family member could have been representing a chosen fan and been winning the prizes for them -
That is a great idea about representing fans etc. Would be very interactive for them and could get them more subs too. But God forbid giving back actual money to the people putting it there in the first place looool

That is a great idea about representing fans etc. Would be very interactive for them and could get them more subs too. But God forbid giving back actual money to the people putting it there in the first place looool
I just think it would be nice to see people who are less fortunate winning prizes and money as that will really make a difference- why do people want to see people who have so much get more? It’s clearly working for them though as they are gaining subs I do really like them but just feel it’s a shame that they appear to have changed 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just think it would be nice to see people who are less fortunate winning prizes and money as that will really make a difference- why do people want to see people who have so much get more? It’s clearly working for them though as they are gaining subs I do really like them but just feel it’s a shame that they appear to have changed 🤷🏻‍♀️
You should send the idea to them, it would be really nice for them to do a few different challenges on behalf of fans over Christmas considering it’s the season of giving and stuff like that always gets views and subscribers too so it’s not like they won’t get anything out of it themselves from a business perspective

In slowly going off these. Theyre now off on holiday it seems when the girls have only just had a half term break.

In slowly going off these. Theyre now off on holiday it seems when the girls have only just had a half term break.
Agreed! Looks like they are in America
The latest video 10,000 dollar prize that would literally change some people’s lives 😞

The latest video 10,000 dollar prize that would literally change some people’s lives 😞
And gun shooting!??

And gun shooting!??

It was a paintball gun, perfectly legal.
I don't think they even played for money this time. I don't see brandino having that much cake to waste. Saying they're playing for money is one thing but I don't think they actually do it sometimes if that makes sense

I don’t think they actually played for money, because they won didn’t they so they haven’t lost out or anything because it was their video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.