Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been binge watching this family’s videos and no matter what I just can’t help but like them. They seem like good people

Reactions: 10
I’ve been binge watching this family’s videos and no matter what I just can’t help but like them. They seem like good people
I completely agree with you, they are so relatable and seem really genuine - I have mutual friends with them too and by all accounts they are as they come across x

Reactions: 5
I completely agree with you, they are so relatable and seem really genuine - I have mutual friends with them too and by all accounts they are as they come across x
I can totally believe this. I know some of their videos are a bit out there and they clearly have a lot of money but they do genuinely seem like lovely down to earth people and are a very loving family. I also love the way they normalise special needs and involve Sophie in everything.

Reactions: 3
I can totally believe this. I know some of their videos are a bit out there and they clearly have a lot of money but they do genuinely seem like lovely down to earth people and are a very loving family. I also love the way they normalise special needs and involve Sophie in everything.
They went through a stage where they seemed to do non stop money challenges I was worried they would continue doing that but they’ve impressed me especially through these difficult times with their content
I think Joel is the driving force he is funny to watch -

Aw it was so cute when chloe said the bow was rainbow and got it right lol
Chloe is very cute isn’t she?! I do sometimes worry about Kaci and Grace but I’m guessing Grace is happy to take a step back and for Kaci to take the limelight. Let’s hope they stay as relatable as they are and that the girls don’t have negative attention- they are refreshing to watch in comparison to other family accounts

The video today was very sweet. Sarah and Joel have a very sweet relationship, you can tell Joel got quite shy near the end lol. The kids are lucky to witness a healthy loving relationship between their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The video today was very sweet. Sarah and Joel have a very sweet relationship, you can tell Joel got quite shy near the end lol. The kids are lucky to witness a healthy loving relationship between their parents.
Was a lovely Video c

Reactions: 1
The fact that Kaci doesn’t know how much she earns from each video and that she doesn’t have access to that money till she’s 18 I think is an excellent choice. YouTube isn’t gonna last forever and the fact that she’s saving and that Joel and Sarah aren’t letting he waste it is a responsible decision

Reactions: 10
The fact that Kaci doesn’t know how much she earns from each video and that she doesn’t have access to that money till she’s 18 I think is an excellent choice. YouTube isn’t gonna last forever and the fact that she’s saving and that Joel and Sarah aren’t letting he waste it is a responsible decision
I thought the same. I think its good she also 'wins' chunks of money in their challenge videos too. At first I was against it but i realised when she's 18, she will have accumulated a very healthy bank balance so will need to have money mgmt skills and her parents giving her £1,000 to use will teach her to use it wisely on things she needs/wants and save for whatever she wants next.

Reactions: 6
Honestly broke my heart hearing about sophies life expectancy, and grace trying not to cry:cry:, just shows how close they all are

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly broke my heart hearing about sophies life expectancy, and grace trying not to cry:cry:, just shows how close they all are
I was in tears watching that part of the video. Heartbreaking. Grace seems a sensitive soul bless her.

Reactions: 7
I really respect and understand them taking so long to make a video about Sophie. I think when they do it it’ll be beautifully done

Grace really made my heart hurt in that video! She's honestly such a credit to her parents, you can tell she's so emphatic and genuinely wants the best for everyone around her. I don't think they are too young for the conversation about Sophie as they seemed to have already known about it - just not that the life expectancy was still a current issue Sophie faced maybe? I also think they should know as IF God forbid, anything happens, they have this time to cherish everyday. Grace and Kaci both looked very shocked at Sarah and Joel's mental health journeys too - I think Grace might be a bit young for that conversation.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what conditions Sophie might have not that we should be guessing what illnesses a child has but I’m just curious is Sophie autistic on top of a medical condition or is it just a medical condition she has I think it will be another few months or at least a year until they make that video

Does anyone know what conditions Sophie might have not that we should be guessing what illnesses a child has but I’m just curious is Sophie autistic on top of a medical condition or is it just a medical condition she has I think it will be another few months or at least a year until they make that video
I think you’re absolutely correct that we shouldn’t be speculating on a child’s health. It’s none of our business and they’ll tell us when they’re ready to talk about it.

Reactions: 6
They've already told us the exact name of it before. I cant quite remember the medical name but it was a developmental disorder which affects how she grows both physically and mentally. She also has a intellectual disability I think and obviously due to all of this, she has a low immune system and other co-morbidities that occur bc of the developmental side of the disorder.

They've never hid the fact she has a disability and have given us the exact name of what she suffers from. They want to honour her with this video which is why its taking a while and obviously they need to be in the correct mindset themselves.

Reactions: 2
What are people so obsessed with kaci’s friends their not even in any videos apart from her birthday party video like her friend Ava has 78 thousand followers like what’s so amazing about them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.