Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised too they keep it very quiet don’t they- not sure why it’s nothing to be ashamed of -I do think Joel has a few religious tattoos though

The main issue is that if the parents were being dodgy with their money but then I suppose that’s not related to Joel or Sarah if it is the case?!

Wow, I certainly didn't think they were religious. They don't come across like that at all.

Reactions: 1
I guessed that Joel’s parents were religious considering how terrified he said he was to tell them that Sarah was pregnant with Kaci. I remember looking into the house before and I’m sure it’s in Joel and Luke’s name

Joels dad has spoken about his kids before, not by name, but he's said on tv that none of them are particularly religious at all - They all have tattoos, but I do wonder what their views are now on a lot of other topics as his dad is very very traditional. He showed his mum in the latest Florida vlog but his dad doesnt seem to be on the trip, he follows both his parents on insta too so I don't think he's trying to hide it really.

Is Luke his brother? I wonder what the other siblings got if Joel and Luke got the big house?

I guessed that Joel’s parents were religious considering how terrified he said he was to tell them that Sarah was pregnant with Kaci. I remember looking into the house before and I’m sure it’s in Joel and Luke’s name

Reactions: 2
Joels dad has spoken about his kids before, not by name, but he's said on tv that none of them are particularly religious at all - They all have tattoos, but I do wonder what their views are now on a lot of other topics as his dad is very very traditional. He showed his mum in the latest Florida vlog but his dad doesnt seem to be on the trip, he follows both his parents on insta too so I don't think he's trying to hide it really.

Is Luke his brother? I wonder what the other siblings got if Joel and Luke got the big house?
Yeah I never thought Joel came across as religious. Just presumed his parents were from the video where they spoke about Sarah becoming pregnant with Kaci as I remember them saying Sarah’s mum even had to tell Joel to tell them so he must have been pretty petrified if it had got to that point. Yeah Luke is his brother. The sisters names may have been on there too but I only definitely remember seeing Joel and Luke’s names on it so I’m not sure

Right so I’ve done some digging. It seems Joel’s parents purchased a property a couple of years ago for £555k, they have named a company after this property and it is registered at the address that Joel lives at? The house they purchased is in the company name not in their names and it’s the house that his parents live in (they’ve said multiple times on YouTube that Joel’s parents live down the road, which they literally do, but closer to the girls school). I wonder what other properties they own. I knew they were a wealthy family but didn’t realise the extent of it

Last edited:
Yeah I never thought Joel came across as religious. Just presumed his parents were from the video where they spoke about Sarah becoming pregnant with Kaci as I remember them saying Sarah’s mum even had to tell Joel to tell them so he must have been pretty petrified if it had got to that point. Yeah Luke is his brother. The sisters names may have been on there too but I only definitely remember seeing Joel and Luke’s names on it so I’m not sure

Right so I’ve done some digging. It seems Joel’s parents purchased a property a couple of years ago for £555k, they have named a company after this property and it is registered at the address that Joel lives at? The house they purchased is in the company name not in their names and it’s the house that his parents live in (they’ve said multiple times on YouTube that Joel’s parents live down the road, which they literally do, but closer to the girls school). I wonder what other properties they own. I knew they were a wealthy family but didn’t realise the extent of it
Thats crazy that they were able to buy a 555k house, I know there was massive uproar about their salaries from their company! I think they paid themselves about 80k annually, not sure if thats together or 80k each! As they fund their tv channel on live donations, people said it shouldn't be going in their own pockets but nothings really been said about that now, I did find an article which said they've hired interim manager for funds in 2015. The company or 'charity' made 1.7m in 2013 so its taken a bit of a dip in recent years. https://www.thirdsector.co.uk/regul...ster-revelation-tv/governance/article/1351754 - Also says the charity is filmed in Spain so I'm guessing that property would be under the company name and would make sense why one of Joels sisters live out there.

Yeah when I was digging, everything in their parents name was registered to Joels address, I think this is because that property has been in the family since 1996 and they know its a safe place to send all their correspondence. Even all their Revelation TV stuff is registered to Joels address, they haven't moved it over to their studio or home address.

Luke is his brother and he has a sister who just had a baby and Rebecca the one that lives in Spain is adopted

Sarah’s parents live around the corner and by the girls school but honestly they didn’t have money they might do now?!

In Kacie most recent video she mentioned that she got the photo when they moved from their last house, so I presume they haven’t lived in that house since 1996

In Kacie most recent video she mentioned that she got the photo when they moved from their last house, so I presume they haven’t lived in that house since 1996
No, sorry. I should've been more clear. On the deed, the house they live in now was purchased in 1996 by Joel's parents who lived there from 1996. It hasn't been sold since. Joels and family moved in to the house when his parents moved down the road (I was going to say when his parents downsized but they definitely didn't do that lol) - Another poster mentioned the deed of the house they live in now is in Joel and his brothers Lukes name so their parents must've given them the house when they moved out and as Luke doesnt have a family (again, I don't think he does as it was only him and a gf in Florida) then it makes sense for Joel to make use of it as a family home.

Kaci said in her room tour that was posted today that the shower had been in her room since they moved in about 2 years ago, so they haven’t been living in the house for very long

Reactions: 4
Kaci said in her room tour that was posted today that the shower had been in her room since they moved in about 2 years ago, so they haven’t been living in the house for very long
Makes sense as the grandparents bought their house in 2017

Hawaii looked like an absolute dream - well worth the fines lmao

Anyone find their Instagram stories from yesterday very irresponsible letting them dance on the kitchen counter?!! I know there were adults there but only takes seconds for one of those kids to fall and that’s a long way down :(

Anyone find their Instagram stories from yesterday very irresponsible letting them dance on the kitchen counter?!! I know there were adults there but only takes seconds for one of those kids to fall and that’s a long way down :(
Meh, maybe. I wouldn’t have filmed it to broadcast to everyone. But I did much worse as a kid 😂

• Heart
I used to jump counter to counter, sofa to sofa, bed to bed when I was younger 🤣 🤣 - As long as, its supervised its well fun. Some of my best memories.

The car situation in the lastest vlog seemed unsafe. Sophie didn't appear to be in a seat and Chloe only had a strap round her waist!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else getting a bit bored with them? They are looking for staff now so clearly they are growing bigger and bigger, just finding their content very repetitive and feel their last few videos have felt like they are only do it for the sake of it if that makes Sense?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.