Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah me too! Anyone else feel they aren’t really bothered anymore?
Bothered about their vidoe quality or? I think Joel still puts in loads of effort tbh. Its just theres nothing to do with lockdown and I'm sure they're being more cautious due to Sophie's weak immune system so not willing to go out etc.

Reactions: 1
Todays video was a bit of a shambles wasn't it?! I would be so disappointed if I was please cakes, they shouldve edited all that stuff out and said we'll do it again properly in another video.

Also, I'm glad my snooping from months ago when this thread picked up has finally been confirmed :ROFLMAO: I wonder if they pay rent to Joel's parents or just Joel's brother? I cant remember who owns the house but I think it was Joel and his brother seem to own the house 50/50 so I imagine Joel pays his brother 50% of the rent for the property. I imagine they said the rent thing because they know they'll be renting it out now to other people and didn't want people coming to viewings to see them and wasting estate agent's time.

Also, the house they bought was definitely worth a lot - 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms in bloody Surbiton or nearby.

Todays video was a bit of a shambles wasn't it?! I would be so disappointed if I was please cakes, they shouldve edited all that stuff out and said we'll do it again properly in another video.

Also, I'm glad my snooping from months ago when this thread picked up has finally been confirmed :ROFLMAO: I wonder if they pay rent to Joel's parents or just Joel's brother? I cant remember who owns the house but I think it was Joel and his brother seem to own the house 50/50 so I imagine Joel pays his brother 50% of the rent for the property. I imagine they said the rent thing because they know they'll be renting it out now to other people and didn't want people coming to viewings to see them and wasting estate agent's time.

Also, the house they bought was definitely worth a lot - 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms in bloody Surbiton or nearby.
Yeah we said the same when watching- I do like them but feel to me it comes across whe. They are gifted items they really don’t appear to appreciate things-
I’m not sure who sent them the dry ice and clearly stated not to play with it- now yeah I get they wanted to but I found it inappropriate that they blogged it considering their audience?

I’m intrigued as to see where the house is they have bought as I know the area very well-

I found recent video incredibly boring. Also Sarah made a hypocritical speech about people on Instagram who post fitness etc
And their advice to the kid who was in two groups of friends was absolutely ridiculous “choose one group” 🤯🤯

I found recent video incredibly boring. Also Sarah made a hypocritical speech about people on Instagram who post fitness etc
And their advice to the kid who was in two groups of friends was absolutely ridiculous “choose one group” 🤯🤯
All YouTube families turn out the same family fizz for example used to make videos with effort put into them now they dont anymore.same with dad vgirls they’re probably not bothered to make exciting content because they know people will watch it anyway

I just watched first 5 mins of it it’s so boring such bland questions they answered

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All YouTube families turn out the same family fizz for example used to make videos with effort put into them now they dont anymore.same with dad vgirls they’re probably not bothered to make exciting content because they know people will watch it anyway

I just watched first 5 mins of it it’s so boring such bland questions they answered
Agree with this which is a shame, but definitely feels that way

Reactions: 2
I think theyve admitted finding content hard during lockdown. They did start off really strong I think but sort of lost their way now which is understandable 4 months later. I do think the advice about the kids group was silly - you can be friends with multiple groups quite happily.

I hate how nearly every single instagram post is an ad they’re so money greedy Sarah especially will promote absolutely anything Joel is the same

Last edited:
I hate how nearly every single instagram post is an ad they’re so money greedy Sarah especially will promote absolutely anything Joel is the same
iac said the same yesterday to my daughter thatthey only seem to come on now to do ads- he used to blog quite a lot but like was said before they have built that audience now💁🏻‍♀️

iac said the same yesterday to my daughter thatthey only seem to come on now to do ads- he used to blog quite a lot but like was said before they have built that audience now💁🏻‍♀️
*I actually *

Reactions: 4
“We nearly died trying your weird food combinations” just as bad as morgz! If coickbaiting is what it’s come to for them I think they are on the track to be the next Ingram family or family fizz

Reactions: 5
“We nearly died trying your weird food combinations” just as bad as morgz! If coickbaiting is what it’s come to for them I think they are on the track to be the next Ingram family or family fizz
Especially if they start homeschooling their girls, they’ve mentioned it many times and if they do and start traveling more I can see them becoming just like family fizz.

To be fair Sarah did nearly choke so yeah it was clickbate but not as bad as what the inghams do!

Reactions: 2
Especially if they start homeschooling their girls, they’ve mentioned it many times and if they do and start traveling more I can see them becoming just like family fizz.
Most are click bait- I’m struggling with these guys, I want to still like them but it’s hard as they have changed. Sarah is incredibly annoying and full of herself, they don’t appear to appreciate anything they are gifted I haven’t heard an actual thankyou, they very rarely post on Instagram anymore(where they started) unless it’s an ad - (more so Sarah)
Their eating/ food videos are so bad- they honestly don’t like anything at all-all they ever appear to eat is takeaway or frozen food
I thought it was really bad when they was gifted the Chinese food for Kacis birthday video and the restaurant had gone to al that effort to make separate good which wasn’t on the menu and they turned round and said “oh it doesn’t taste like it should”
I also fear they are going to have major problems with Chloe as cute as she is she is also allowed to do whatever she want to And it feels as though it’s for content
Them getting ducklings was completely for content, I also know of a couple of “normal” people who they have said they will do birthday shout outs for their children and haven’t which isn’t very good imo

They definitely are not relatable or even interesting to watch anymore the last load of videos have been so boring and feel like they are only doing it now to make money

For sure it’s like their entire life is gifted and they can’t even be bothered to express their gratitude by at least putting together a good ad ( cough cough, pleasecakes!)

For sure it’s like their entire life is gifted and they can’t even be bothered to express their gratitude by at least putting together a good ad ( cough cough, pleasecakes!)
To be fair, the pleasecakes one was really bad but I feel like the other ads they do in videos aren't usually as shambolic.
Their constant Instagram ads are pathetic though. Its a literal platform to make money for them. they don't seem to interact with their viewers alot either as their youtube comments are off 90% of the time and they don't reply on instagram.

Also, when they are gifted something, they arent obligated to show it in a vlog or hype it up. They only have to show it if they are getting paid which would make it an ad. A lot of these influencers use ad and gifted interchangeably on purpose so viewers dont report them. The process of companies gifting people things is in the hopes they use it and vlog using it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.