Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think both but it did look like alot of fun 😂

- not sure what to think of today’s post regarding the Gousto thief I don’t think they should be sharing where the person lives :/

Anyone seen joels instastory. Can't work out if hes an idiot or a genius 😂

Reactions: 1
They are probably my fave channel atm. They're still quite authentic I feel and I like the relationship between Sarah and Joel, its very natural and playful. You can tell they actually love each other whereas other families seem to put on a lot for the camera.

Reactions: 10
Please tell me you saw what Kaci posted on her stories? shes 14! In her underwear in the garden posing! Who took the photo too? (Lockdown) also her bio reads it's a parent monitored account so the parents must have been ok with her posting that!

Please tell me you saw what Kaci posted on her stories? shes 14! In her underwear in the garden posing! Who took the photo too? (Lockdown) also her bio reads it's a parent monitored account so the parents must have been ok with her posting that!
I thought it was a bikini?

Honestly looks fine to me if we're talking about the pic where she's in the black bralette thing in her garden - the CK bottoms are baggy pj ones or boxers. If they were underwear, trust me they would be skin tight.

Reactions: 2
Honestly looks fine to me if we're talking about the pic where she's in the black bralette thing in her garden - the CK bottoms are baggy pj ones or boxers. If they were underwear, trust me they would be skin tight.
I think they are talking about a photo she posted to her story earlier today

Did anyone notice them talking about buying a new house ? If they are selling the current house they must be making some major money to upgrade !

Did anyone notice them talking about buying a new house ? If they are selling the current house they must be making some major money to upgrade !
when was this?

No definitely dont think it's a bikini! Looks like underwear, I dont even know if I should post it I feel like abit of a creep because I screenshotted it 🤣🤣🤣
I saw it on her story and thought it was a bikini. It's frilly sleeves and white right?

Really? When?
They never had a mortgage before anyway. The property they live in was gifted to Joel and his brother from their parents. Its in a pretty rough area apparently - opposite a block of druggie/council estates that don't have a good rep. (i know not all council estates are bad before anyone comments, inly talking about that specific one)

I thought they were looking in to getting a new car just from Joel agreeing to have that Range rover for 2 days to test drive.

Yeah deffo a bikini - Just watched their latest video when they spoke about moving house and Grace wanting a pool lol. Don't think they can afford that in Surbiton unless they get a massive garden and get it built but maybe if they moved a bit more midlands which they won't do obvs due to family.

Thought Kaci was so sweet with Sophie and Chloe in that challenge.

Reactions: 3
Yeah deffo a bikini - Just watched their latest video when they spoke about moving house and Grace wanting a pool lol. Don't think they can afford that in Surbiton unless they get a massive garden and get it built but maybe if they moved a bit more midlands which they won't do obvs due to family.

Thought Kaci was so sweet with Sophie and Chloe in that challenge.
Joel’s family is very wealthy so I don’t think it’s too unrealistic for them tbh

Joel’s family is very wealthy so I don’t think it’s too unrealistic for them tbh
I know, but his family isnt wealthy enough to buy him another million pound house. The house they live in now is already worth over a million according to Zoopla so if they sell and split the money between Joel and his brother (who's names are on the deed), they could 100% afford a big house with a pool as could have a huge down payment with his share of house and then mortgage the rest.

I know, but his family isnt wealthy enough to buy him another million pound house. The house they live in now is already worth over a million according to Zoopla so if they sell and split the money between Joel and his brother (who's names are on the deed), they could 100% afford a big house with a pool as could have a huge down payment with his share of house and then mortgage the rest.
I never said they were? You said they can't afford it and I said it's not unrealistic for them (to purchase a house with a pool in Surbiton), because as you said, they could get a mortgage on the rest, which makes it affordable for them.

I never said they were? You said they can't afford it and I said it's not unrealistic for them (to purchase a house with a pool in Surbiton), because as you said, they could get a mortgage on the rest, which makes it affordable for them.
Sorry, I didn't mean to come across like that. I agree they can mortgage the rest but meant I don't think Joel's family would be willing to give him money towards a property now that he's making his own living etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.