Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They raised almost 25k just from their merch sales in April as well as whatever video they did for the NHS. Thats absolutely crazy they make that much money in a single month.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They raised almost 25k just from their merch sales in April as well as whatever video they did for the NHS. Thats absolutely crazy they make that much money in a single month.
That’s what I said absolutely mental money 😱

Reactions: 2
They make so much money but Sophie and Chloe still have to share a room do they live in a nice part of London
They live in Surbiton. Their current house was gifted to them from Joel's parents and is worth 1 million currently, so yes, very expensive area. But opposite their house, theres a council estate full of druggies, drug dealers etc so I imagine its bringing down the area.
I don't think their new house will be bigger than their current house, I think they're trying to move to a safer area with a bigger garden space.

They live in Surbiton. Their current house was gifted to them from Joel's parents and is worth 1 million currently, so yes, very expensive area. But opposite their house, theres a council estate full of druggies, drug dealers etc so I imagine its bringing down the area.
I don't think their new house will be bigger than their current house, I think they're trying to move to a safer area with a bigger garden space.
Joel’s parent must be very wealthy they adopted a their daughter from Romania which would be even more expensive than adoption is now 30 years ago they adopted her as a newborn so even more expensive

Reactions: 1
They make so much money but Sophie and Chloe still have to share a room do they live in a nice part of London
where they live is extremel
Joel’s parent must be very wealthy they adopted a their daughter from Romania which would be even more expensive than adoption is now 30 years ago they adopted her as a newborn so even more expensive
Joel’s parents own and run Christian tv -Revelation Tv they are very wealthy
Sarah is from an average family not lists of money it’s from Joel’s side

Yeah if you go a few pages back, I said who Joels family are and how much they're worth etc. They make millions every year from their 'charity'

Looks like they are moving to ham, ham is filled with them white and black tutor houses we saw in the background of there latest vlog x

Reactions: 1
I was laughing out loud from todays video! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm thinking I may need to recreate this with my family

Does anyone know what happend to their dog?
They did a video about it on their channel. It was actually a nice video and not like those influencers cough Katie Ellison cough who get pets and then suddenly they’ve disappeared never to be mentioned again (kittens she had years ago). It made sense and was the best decision for the dog and the family and at least grace can still see him all the time (well not atm but in normal circumstances) 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.