Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ksps0k29vucn

i honestly do not see anything wrong with what they are wearing, for example kaci in a bikini top and shorts, it was summer, what did you expect her to wear a full joggers and jumper set? of course she is going to wear smaller clothing as it’s summer. she wasn’t posing provocatively or forcing cleavage or anything. Grace usually wears small tops with joggers, which i know for a fact i did and so did many other people in my area did at her age, she’s 13 for gods sake we need to stop sexualising kids!! i understand that they are online and have put themselves out there but if you genuinely feel uncomfortable with a 13 year old girl wearing a little top that covers her boobs and most of her tummy i think you are in the wrong here. just because they put themselves out there online doesn’t mean they aren’t normal people that do things normal kids their age do. Also with Kaci wearing fake tan and makeup, she’s almost 16, same thing most girls her age are doing it and no one bats a eyelid, she can do the same without being sexualised once again. Personally i think it’s great she feels comfortable enough posting tik toks and yt vidoes without makeup, but then when she wants to she can make herself dolled up with makeup. She’s defintely not as bad as someoke people i know that’s her age and same with grace so i feel like we should cut them some slack.
You've missed the point here. Pedophiles exist. Kaci has pictures where the focal lens is on her ass. That is provocative. Yes girls shouldn't haven't to hide themselves to cope with Pedophiles/ rapists etc but thats just the reality of the situation. Someone can very easily use Kaci's pictures for pleasure. This whole premise that everyone else is doing it is not a good enough reason for her parents to turn a blind eye to it. The thought of someone doing that to your child's pictures should be revolting to you. Just cause someone tells you to jump off a cliff doesn't mean that you do so this whole argument that everyone else does doesnt necessarily stand

Reactions: 6

idk2

VIP Member
If kaci has had covid shouldn’t she be tested again before meeting friends?
No. Otherwise no one with actual symptoms would be able to get a test if we have isolated people coming back for a retest. Too much demand.
She's isolated longer than necessary and theyve followed all rules and procedures really well.

Chloesm

VIP Member
To be fair,as many of you said, I have nothing to say about them.

they do seem genuine and I really enjoy watching their videos
And again, they’ve had money way before YouTube and it shows. They don’t act entitled or like spoiled brats.

LittleDuckling

i think they are on device/‘s until early hours. grace replied to tiktok comments at 4am in lockdown. i don’t think she woke up at that time!! i mean i think sarah and joel are fab parents but they do need some discipline on things like this.
Have you seen Graces Tiktoks? The music she listens to, the way she dances and the clothes she wears are really innapropriate. I understand that alot of people post Tiktoks like her but she is really young and her family are well known, it really isn't a good message to be sending out to there audience. When ever Isabelle Ingham does Tiktoks like her everyone goes mad at Sarah and Chris but because Grace is a part of DVG its perfectly okay. I find it strange how Sarah and Joel don't have that protective instinct over her considering how young she is.

moscow

She didn’t even start the video with an introduction. Maybe she’s struggling to keep up with uploads since she talked about not wanting to stop filming her video when she was doing the challenge for dad v girls.
I guess it is GCSE year for her so she's probably quite busy

I just feel theyre teaching the girls, especially Sophie that money is no object. Shes gonna think she will always be able to fill her basket with whatever she wants.
It also didn't sit right with me she got that many toys right on top of christmas. I hope most are put up for christmas for her.
I’ve gotta say there’s too many money related videos for me recently what happened to their older videos when they first started? That’s what made them big- recently it’s money money money and it’s a shame imo

justwatching121

No Kaci clearly gets given things to her on a plate without much contemplation. Grace, with the gecko had to clean her room which is fine but i don't think the public needed to see it. Also when Sarah did her own vlog, she opened Kaci's room door but didn't show Kaci or the room as clearly Kaci did not want to be seen. But then she walked into Grace's room and Grace clearly doesn't want the world to know her room is messy. Sarah not only showed the "messy" room she made a comment too. There's an obvious disparity between how they treat the two in my opinion
I agree with you here but I also think kaci is more sensitive about these kinds of things. We’ve seen on videos before of kaci saying she doesn’t want to be shown like that. Even in Sophie’s birthday video she didn’t want to be on camera but everyone else was happy to be involved and didn’t have a problem with it.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
So not only was there 5 ads within 8 MINUTES of a 25 minute video (Non-skippable too!) but the video was also a bloody AD which was only disclosed half way through. So funny they said theyve been using it a while but then a few mins before Kaci said they have UberEats everyday. I had to use adblock half way through bc cant bloody cope.

I still love them as a family but I cant deal with all these ads everywhere - they just come across very money hungry now.
I see the 1 million subscribers as a curse. Once vloggers hit that everything appears staged, an Ad or promoting merchandise and their egos begin to annoy viewers.

idk2

VIP Member
Tbh she didnt mention doing higher education or college for the subject - I got the impression it was more bc she realised she would be missing out while all her friends carried on without her and that worried her. I doubt she'll go to uni like a lot of you have said as most her friends will be going their separate ways then anyway whereas in college, you're all still home. If shes passionate about something later, I see her taking a more practical route like an apprenticeship or something. Theres no pressure on her bc of the Youtube side of things so at least there's that going for her.

idk2

VIP Member
It was a lovely video the only thing that got me was when chloe was asking where her present was as I understand that it was sophies birthday so she should feel it is about her but I'm sure on chloes birthday Sophie gets gifts and it's the same with the older girls too on the others birthday the other gets presents too. Can't do it for one and not another
Chloe had a gift on her bed which she had already seen when they ran into the sleepover room. She was just being a kid asking or more 😂

ses3711

VIP Member
Maybe if that’s the way they spend they should reconsider the effect it’s having on their children’s perception of money, they’re never going to be happy if they have a taste of the high life and have to start having more realistic expectations.

idk2

VIP Member
No matter how high risk they are they don’t seem to care! They never distance from anyone and live life as normal.
They were.
When bubbles were introduced, they bought Roland in to their bubble. They also said at the start that Sarahs mum was doing their shopping and leaving it outside their door for them to collect because of Sophie.
Obviously theyve had to go back to normal, they arent on any restrictions in their area saying they cant see family or friends now aslong as its rule of 6 atm - support bubbles are allowed too so they could be in one of those. Its not going to do anyones mental health any favours if the kids cant see their grandparents/friends/cousins for a year.

I think everyone needs to let everyone do their own thing because rules arent clear or concise and everyone is handling as best they can with their families best interest in mind

Gossipgirl9101

I’m actually in shock at how much Chloe can speak, like I know shes 2 (or 3? I’m not sure) but I always used to kinda compare her to Harlow from nasey fam, and although I’ve not watched nasey fam in a long time, I feel like Chloe speaks more? Idk???
Her speech is amazing for her age, I think coco is only 2, not much older than my little one, and my daughters speech is terrible ( been referred for speech therapy due to a upper lip tie ) but even still I think harlows speech is still good!

idk2

VIP Member
Tbh I did think they needed to calm Chloe down and explain it wasn't her birthday so no presents but sometimes theres no reasoning with a 2 year old and clearly she doesnt understand the concept of birthdays yet but knows they get presents. Its terrible twos for a reason, she'll grow out of it and by the end of the video, she had calmed a lot. I do think she gets away with a lot but she's the youngest and thats her role 🤣

I think getting Kaci the trainers was OTT but then if youre giving presents to the little two just because you want them to calm down and then its Grace's birthday, its a bit shit on Kaci if she doesnt get anything.

idk2

VIP Member
No. First off all ,not to be petty, it's half term. They are lazy and I hate to say it but they are. Dad probably got Covid from going to a party tbh.
It's two days into half term? Let the kids breathe 😂

The whole Conder family work together for the family company, so whether he was at the grandson's party is redundant anyway. Its only Joels family who shouldn't have been there.

• Heart
I can't believe Joel, Kaci and Grace standing in disagree on the newest video when it came to the question of "does social media make your life better?", without social media they wouldn't have that massive house, the tesla, designer gear, I think it is so ignorant to say their job, that has put them in a better position than most people, doesn't make their life better?

LittleDuckling

That last bit annoys me the most as whenever I call anything out about YouTube families everyone goes yeah except dvg they still use their kids for money especially Chloe and Sophie as they are too young to understand and Kaci and Grace are still young
I find that annoying too. For some reason people seem to view DVG as being the most perfect family on Youtube. I really don't see it myself, there are a lot of things that don't sit right about this family with me. When ever you mention anything about it all there little followers go mad.

That last bit annoys me the most as whenever I call anything out about YouTube families everyone goes yeah except dvg they still use their kids for money especially Chloe and Sophie as they are too young to understand and Kaci and Grace are still young

Personally don’t find an issue with crop tops as long as they are comfortable with people seeing it however it makes me uncomfortable as creepy people on the internet
Regarding your comment about crop tops. I completely agree with you. I think some crop tops can look really nice as long as they are age appropriate ones. The problem I have with it is that there videos are posted on the internet where everyone can see them, you never know who is watching there content. However the crop tops that I have seen grace wear really are not appropriate for her age group, especially some of the ones in her shein haul and the ones she wears on TikTok.

Last edited:

User13

The garden is huge, looks at least twice the size of their old one so definitely had room for trampoline! I'm glad they gave it to a charity though!

Did they say they got a mortgage or bought outright? Mortgage repayments are thousands a month even if they put more than half the house price as a deposit. 25 year repayment period, let's hope youtube lasts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

idk2

VIP Member
ooh thanks. i found the floor plan in the FINDING OUT IF WE GOT OUR DREAM HOUSE and ive been rewatching an screenshotting clips of the new house. tbf most houses in that area for that price are either tiny or need tonnes of work doing! my parents have found a few houses they like and i think the conders got lucky tbh
They had a followers dad help them find a house within their budget and everything they needed! They have shouted him out a few times! I think they went over budget tho as they did say in an old video they won't be spending millions on the house (to Grace, when she asked for a pool) but this house costs over a million. But that could just be them trying to stay "relatable"

But yeah I agree. They got really lucky with the whole house for that price, in that area. I'm sure theyll have a lot of equity built up over the years.

I think they're a lovely family. It's hard to believe Kaci and Isabelle from Ingham family are the same age!
I love how much they all love Sophie too and include her in everything.
Yeah with kaci and issy it's so hard to believe they are the same age two completely different lives they live kacis allowed to be a teen and sees her friends a lot etc
It's brilliant seeing the way they all are with Sophie