Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the older girls really need anymore trainers?! I used to love DadVGirls but theyve become like the inghams but with money. Yes there wasnt loads of gifts but Grace had the hoverboard thing infront of her then was passed another gift which was her 'main gift' aswell as the hunter wellies. Its all brands with them and very materialistic and I dont think there was any 'thoughtful' gifts really.

One of my Dads best presents this year was a map of england with all the rude place names on, didnt cost me alot but he loves maps and loves toilet humour. He's spent hours looking at it and texting me pictures of the funny names. That to me is what a thoughtful gift is. Not a pair of trainers with a brand name on them to go with the 400 other branded trainers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell. Dad Vs Girls 2020 is the new Ingham 2015
Did the older girls really need anymore trainers?! I used to love DadVGirls but theyve become like the inghams but with money. Yes there wasnt loads of gifts but Grace had the hoverboard thing infront of her then was passed another gift which was her 'main gift' aswell as the hunter wellies. Its all brands with them and very materialistic and I dont think there was any 'thoughtful' gifts really.

One of my Dads best presents this year was a map of england with all the rude place names on, didnt cost me alot but he loves maps and loves toilet humour. He's spent hours looking at it and texting me pictures of the funny names. That to me is what a thoughtful gift is. Not a pair of trainers with a brand name on them to go with the 400 other branded trainers.
I disagree. A gift to one person could mean the world and the same gift could mean nothing to another. You see how happy Kaci and Grace were, they were in shock because they didn't expect them. They both jumped up to give their parents a hug. You can tell it meant a lot to them, therefore, a thoughtful gift.

Reactions: 18
Whilst I normally get annoyed by they’re money flashing I quite like how they didn’t go on too much about the brands. It was flashed in your face like some people do a d talk about it for 5 minutes

Reactions: 6

They're teenage girls. Definitely at their age and still at my age now, I would class any present on my wishlist as thoughtful no matter the cost. If I wanted a pair of trainers for ages and I got it = thoughtful. If I got a new MacBook bc my parents knew I needed one = thoughtful. The kids presents were just whatever they wanted. They dont need much thought really. I would argue Grace's hoverboard was thoughtful as Joel explained they argued when she used Kaci's which was breaking anyway.

Plus Kaci and Grace's gifts to their parents and sisters were lovely and well meaning without spending too much either.

This is random but I totally see them having one more child soon. Maybe its because of how they spoke about it during lockdown but I see it happening.

Reactions: 8
I really enjoyed their Christmas opening video. I loved how natural it was and how realistic it felt. From my personal experiences when I was younger growing up with siblings, it felt really homely in a way, and I loveee how the designer presents weren't projected too much on camera. They all seemed so grateful. I liked how they all just opened the presents naturally compared to the Ingham's who hype them up so much.

Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious this time of year when everyone is bitching and moaning about what other youtubers have bought for their family. "so many name brands" " they don't need anymore trainers" etc. I'm pretty sure half of the people saying this sort of stuff would do exactly the same if they had that sort of money. If I had the money to buy big brands why the hell wouldn't I spoil my children. What some people might class as a special gift others might think the same. There is no right or wrong answer on how much to spend and what to spend it on. I didn't see anything wrong with the gifts they were bought. Sarah Conder admitted she uses studio for personalised gifts... I think that proves that its not all about name brands with them. Like others have said the reactions seemed pretty genuine and one of the most realistic and loveliest christmas day vlogs I have ever watched.

Reactions: 13
I find it hilarious this time of year when everyone is bitching and moaning about what other youtubers have bought for their family. "so many name brands" " they don't need anymore trainers" etc. I'm pretty sure half of the people saying this sort of stuff would do exactly the same if they had that sort of money. If I had the money to buy big brands why the hell wouldn't I spoil my children. What some people might class as a special gift others might think the same. There is no right or wrong answer on how much to spend and what to spend it on. I didn't see anything wrong with the gifts they were bought. Sarah Conder admitted she uses studio for personalised gifts... I think that proves that its not all about name brands with them. Like others have said the reactions seemed pretty genuine and one of the most realistic and loveliest christmas day vlogs I have ever watched.
I think it's important to remember DVG had money before YouTube so some of these luxury brands that have a very high end price tag to a lot of people are like Monsoon or Reiss to the Conders.

Reactions: 8
To be fair,as many of you said, I have nothing to say about them.

they do seem genuine and I really enjoy watching their videos
And again, they’ve had money way before YouTube and it shows. They don’t act entitled or like spoiled brats.

To be fair,as many of you said, I have nothing to say about them.

they do seem genuine and I really enjoy watching their videos
And again, they’ve had money way before YouTube and it shows. They don’t act entitled or like spoiled brats.
For the most part

I stay off YouTube around this time as I find it extremely toxic with everything saying what they got as I work with those who would be extatic if they just got a pair of socks and I personally find that upsetting as I’m also not in a place to help financially if people get upset just give YouTube a break as everyone can share and spend what they want

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched these for long but how different was their present opening to the IFam lot and every reaction was genuine especially opening the princess clothes -real joy at what they had got and actually cuddled the outfit! The wig was brilliant and yes I would love that handbag and purse!!! After reading some of the comments on other vloggers this thread is like a breath of fresh air!!

Reactions: 13
Just wanna put this out there don’t tell kids to keep things secret even if it is a joke

• Haha
Is it just me or Grace looks fully grown up in the latest video?!
In my mind she’ll forever be 11 😂
It’s mad how time has flown by

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or Grace looks fully grown up in the latest video?!
In my mind she’ll forever be 11 😂
It’s mad how time has flown by
I thought the same! I was actually thinking, she's already pretty but once shes older, shes going to be veryyy pretty.

Reactions: 7
I thought the same! I was actually thinking, she's already pretty but once shes older, shes going to be veryyy pretty.
I agree too, she’s already a good kid but I think she’s gonna grow up to be a nice caring young lady. you can already see the kind caring side of her and it’s really nice to see how different she is to most kids her age and even different to kaci tbh (nothing bad against kaci though)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.