Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ksps0k29vucn

First time commenting here buy Kaci is beyond spoilt. There was this one video where they had this challenge on the trampoline and Kaci had clearly got caught and so should have been out but her dad gave her another chance and then when it came to Grace she wasn't given any second chances to stay in the game. Grace got upset by it but if Grace didn't speak up they would have just turned a blind eye to the blatant favouritism.

Even the recent pin the meatball video Kaci got a chance to pin the meatball because they felt sorry for her and then she ended up winning the game. I understand how difficult it is to say no to your own kids but this isn't helping her, where is the character building and teaching how to take constructive criticism? They've normalised her throwing a strop/ tantrum to get what she wants and she'll end up having her little bubble burst once shes entered into the adult world because believe it or not, not everyone will want to worship the ground she walks on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

gossboss14

VIP Member
Why do they need 3 cars between them? I'm honestly confused. The Landrover, the Merc A Class and what looks like a brand new 2019/2020 Mercedes convertible that they were in today?

I also think shes pregnant or they're planning. She seemed very shy when she mentioned a lot of her "friends have babies" lol
I wasn't sold on the pregnancy theory until that clip, definitely seemed like they were hinting at it and Joel has been very clear he wants another child. I wonder if they'll keep the channel name if she is pregnant and it's a boy

gossboss14

VIP Member
I thought Joel and his brother owned it and he paid rent to his brother, or his parents owned it and he paid them. Either way I’m pretty sure it was owned by family and that Joel was paying them to live their whilst they found their own place to buy. Honestly I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, if you’re family owned a house they were willing to rent to you wouldn’t you rather live there than have to go through all the hassle of finding somewhere else to rent.
Nobody has said there is anything wrong with it, but they made out like they were renting in a normal way and not part of a family who own multiple properties worth millions of pounds lol. They even joked about not being rich but then they’ve bought a house for over 1.5 million 🤣 it’s just sly to try and seem relatable but they’re far from it.

idk2

VIP Member
Joel must have missed the swear on their tv doing the game - Kaci's Netflix user is 'Kaci-Jay bitches' lmaooo

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
They should of done it where they had to buy non-branded clothes or supermarket clothes ect. Show the girls you don't have to splurge £200 for a nice pair of jeans ect.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
I just wished they showed what and how Grace bought to spend exactly £20.21 on chocolate and that they had put ad in the title 😩 I think they’re capable of doing so much more and better style content, but they either don’t feel the need to because they’re big on YouTube now or they aren’t sure what direction they want to go in

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Their latest video just shows how materialistic they are. They dont seem to want anything unless its a brand. There was 3 apple laptops just sat on the side.

idk2

VIP Member
I like this family a lot, I have always enjoyed watching their videos.
I’m just wondering where all their money comes from, they said in a Q&A that youtube is their only “job” and from Instagram you can see they do a lot of AD’s, I’m guessing they also get money for caring for Sophie. They always seem “rich” but maybe they just prioritise their money on accessories other than a house (as they said they were renting, not buying).
Before the lockdown it always seemed as though sophie and Chloe had a babysitter, she went on holidays with them and done everything with them which must’ve been expensive, I never really understood why they had a babysitter when they don’t really work and kaci and grace can basically look after themselves, just seems like a lot of free time for the parents.
Apart from being curious about those I love this family, they seem really genuine, down to earth and I love their humour. I like that they’re a close family and all the girls love and look out for each other. I think kaci will go far in youtube I just hope youtube doesn’t change the person she is and her natural beauty.
Joel's parents are millionaires who own a company called Revelation TV, a preachy religion thing. Before Youtube, Joel was editing for their TV channel and running production. They're very careful to never affiliate themselves with his dad as not only would they not line up with the viewers of Revelation but his dad has various articles written on him about how he takes advantage of religious people in forms of donations and lies. I dont obviously know much about it but from I've seen online Joel's dad has apparently cleared his name but no proof as to how.
Joel's parents own the house they live in - so they either pay them rent at a very discounted rate. But I think I saw a few months ago when I had found out who Joel's family were that Joel and his brother inherited the house (to avoid inheritance tax maybe?) so maybe they only pay his brother rent for his share of the property - it is a million pound property after all. Theyve always lived a luxury lifestyle with many big family holidays with babysitters and the like. They had a Land Rover and a Mercedes before Youtube too so were very middle class and it seemed Joel just left his parents company as soon as Youtube took off or worked around it quite easily.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
“We nearly died trying your weird food combinations” just as bad as morgz! If coickbaiting is what it’s come to for them I think they are on the track to be the next Ingram family or family fizz
Especially if they start homeschooling their girls, they’ve mentioned it many times and if they do and start traveling more I can see them becoming just like family fizz.

Ottilie

VIP Member
Has anyone seen there new 'Dad V Girls VS the Andres' video?

I think the idea behind the video was good going against each other.

They looked a bit awkward though, they didn't seem like their normal selves :unsure:

Ashleya

Why we are leaving YouTube. They are hardly leaving just taking a few week break, bit clickbaity if you ask me

idk2

VIP Member
Why do they need 3 cars between them? I'm honestly confused. The Landrover, the Merc A Class and what looks like a brand new 2019/2020 Mercedes convertible that they were in today?

I also think shes pregnant or they're planning. She seemed very shy when she mentioned a lot of her "friends have babies" lol

User13

She does - she's said in a video that she gets a portion of spending money from what she earns? I have heard them say alot of her money is put away too.
I mean she isnt buying Dior trainers and jewellery with her allowance 🤣
I think they said in the past that Kaci gets money from dadvgirls (being part of it) but the money from her channel goes away for the future, she also has money from the challenges which they get straight away which Kaci spends and saves, they win £1000 ect at a time. I know 1 pair of her dior trainers were gifted as is most her other shoes/clothes but her allowance definitely won't cover her other purchases😂 they claim to put her channel money away and I do believe they do but I'm not sure about money she gets from sponsors, maybe she has that straight away or they put it away if it's over a certain amount! She would have been paid by hollister, MISSPAP and inthestyle and if anything I hope that's been put away for her future or she spends it wisely if she's got it now! I think Joel and Sarah are genuinely saving for the children's futures though, unlike other YouTube families!

ses3711

VIP Member
They really must have tons of patience with Chloe

honestly I couldn’t cope with a child like that 😅
They talked about how misbehaved she is in front of her too, which is the complete opposite of positive reinforcement. If you tell a child she’s naughty she’ll assume she is and behave accordingly.
Another ad not disclosed in title, thumbnail or labelled ad in description box. How do they get away with this.
Have they photoshopped Chloe’s hair less red and more blonde in thumbnail too.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I thought it also proved how much they didn't really know the girls. They had £50 and £100 and both had to go over budget by alot to get something to please both girls (and still failed on Kaci!)

M.fairy

Chatty Member
She does - she's said in a video that she gets a portion of spending money from what she earns? I have heard them say alot of her money is put away too.
I mean she isnt buying Dior trainers and jewellery with her allowance 🤣

This was what I was going off around 2:40 she said she didn’t know how much she earned from her channel and she doesn’t have access to it. She may get some from dad v girls as spending money or just use birthday money/save their allowance or did they just get bought for her? Plus expecting a 15 yearold to buy her own furniture I find really weird.

MissKnowItAll007

same. its like if Kaci was to get a gift that had so much thought and meaning behind it and was from the pound shop she would hate it. I like the realness and how they don't hide anything like how greedy and spoiled Kaci came across they left it in any other vlogger would have cut it out but they just say this is us