Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
The fact that Kaci doesn’t know how much she earns from each video and that she doesn’t have access to that money till she’s 18 I think is an excellent choice. YouTube isn’t gonna last forever and the fact that she’s saving and that Joel and Sarah aren’t letting he waste it is a responsible decision
I thought the same. I think its good she also 'wins' chunks of money in their challenge videos too. At first I was against it but i realised when she's 18, she will have accumulated a very healthy bank balance so will need to have money mgmt skills and her parents giving her £1,000 to use will teach her to use it wisely on things she needs/wants and save for whatever she wants next.

Reactions: 6

User13

I noticed the same thing , is such a shame as they seemed to be best friend goals, it did seem like on things such as in one the videos over lockdown Sarah/Roland where arguing about dinner, Joel made it seem like fun and games for the camera but it did seem more serious. I did look at Grace tiktok after another tattleer mentioned Grace and Lily been friends, hope it won't affect the girls friendship.

Roland also not liking Kaci post anymore he normal did but when she launched her clothing collab he never showed any support to Kaci online.

I enjoy following Rolands channel as I think Lily qnd Ralph are such sweet well behaved children z so lovely to watch
Grace and Lily have been best friends since birth... there’s loads of photos of all of them as children too! Kaci holding Lily as a baby ect and they’ve been on holiday together too! I hope if they fall out it doesn’t effect the girls, grace and Lily even have joint social media pages together so hopefully it won’t effect this

• Heart

Chloesm

VIP Member
I know Grace is growing up, but her style used to be so different

She’s emulating her sister so much
She’s becoming a young version of Kaci
Which on the other hand is quite normal, everyone looks up to their older siblings

Chloesm

VIP Member
Yeah and also the way he advertised that computer this time was so fake 😂
Like come on we all know Kaci and Grace use their own MacBooks

Chloesm

VIP Member
I swear Grace’s tiktok was blocked a few weeks ago, maybe because her content was inappropriate for her age. I feel so awkward when watching her tiktoks because she looks quite awkward and uncomfortable herself doing these inappropriate dances because she’s too young to understand why this isn’t right. I wonder if they never mentioned her account being banned because they knew the things she’d been posting weren’t appropriate and Joel and Sarah realised they hadn’t been paying enough attention to what she posts, despite her account being run by them.
I thought I was the only one noticing it!
It feels like sometimes she forces herself to like a certain style and to act a certain way just to fit within people of her age. And as a results in both her pics on IG and on her Tiktoks she looks extremely awkward

Ksps0k29vucn

I enjoyed the concept of the video but very much agree with the materialistic points. Also there was waaaaay too many ads in the video and given that it was already sponsored it just wasn't so necessary.

I don't have an issue with sponsored videos BUT notice how joel used reebok or (something relatively high street) trainers to show that you can get a discount?.... why did they need to put the designer items bit in the challenge if you clearly won't get discount on those!

They've definitely become more of a sell out. I prefer Roland's channel he and his kids are very humble and genuine

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Out of all of the youtubers that I watch they come across as being the most materialistic. Even the bigger more popular channels don't seem to be as obsessed with designer and branded items. There not relatable at all or down to earth.
They are relatable in the sense that their girls have a normal life. They go to school like everyone else and go out with friends etc, which is much more relatable that channels like family fizz where the kids are completely isolated with no structure. They live a seemingly normal life, it’s just that they’re very materialistic but have always been. I do agree that they’re a bit too materialistic but you can tell Joel was brought up with this level of wealth and him and Sarah are just giving the girls the best life they can.

Starfish

Does anyone know what conditions Sophie might have not that we should be guessing what illnesses a child has but I’m just curious is Sophie autistic on top of a medical condition or is it just a medical condition she has I think it will be another few months or at least a year until they make that video
I think you’re absolutely correct that we shouldn’t be speculating on a child’s health. It’s none of our business and they’ll tell us when they’re ready to talk about it.

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Their friend Roland has unfollowed all of them, wonder what went down 😕
They've asked for questions for a video they're filming - wonder if someone will ask about Roland etc. Although I think Grace and Lilly are still friends because Lilly did a video for Grace's birthday

idk2

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is why couldn’t Joel be in the video? He didn’t need to be behind the camera reading the questions, and still could’ve participated despite knowing the questions, like most youtubers do? IMO they’re probably either trying to get two loads of content out of the same video idea, or perhaps having Joel off camera meant less was disclosed about them personally, as one less person wasn’t answering?
Yeah, I agree he could have been in it and they are using it to get two video ideas in one week but I also think when they do videos like this with all 4 of them, they're usually talking over each other and it gets a bit messy as a viewer bc i don't know who to concentrate on. I prefer how they did it in this video but don't see the need for another one of the same tbh. If they do, it should just be Joel and Sarah and be about their younger days or their past! I'm sure Grace/Kaci would love hearing about that as they seemed like they were quite rebellious kids.

• Heart

Thatbbaskin

What is it going to be? My daughter watches them & I've caught a few of their videos. They seem like really nice people, the head to toe designer is ruining my life though as its giving my daughter ideas that are well above our lifestyle & budget 😂😂 I keep telling her in the future she will be glad she didn't own a pair of balenciagas as they are ugly 🙈
Yess thank you I think they are so ugly and they look like they have already been worn for a few years 🤣 my cousins girlfriend is head to toe in them and dior and all these high end clothes yet her kids are in trousers 2 sizes to small its actually ridiculous and so sad

Lauren1994

Did Kaci get her lips done? 🧐
i don’t think so but I do know that she uses this lip gloss which stings your lips and makes them a little bigger (puffier)

Like this:
4DC0BDDD-4F02-4FBB-AED7-0EF32DDBA05E.jpeg

two faced loves to give influencers free products so it’s probably another freebie they’ve been given.

Ashleya

Another week, another excuse for why they can’t follow upload days that they promise. Wonder what the excuse will be this week?
I’m not sure how to delete it so instead I just wanted to say that after watching Joel’s stories it has made me feel a bit more understanding for why they aren’t uploading. Thanks

Lauren1994

Because they are constantly promoting AD’s, you never know when they’re being genuine and actually like a product/company.

Basicxox

As much as I love watching their videos. 8 adverts is just too much for a short video. It's worse than the TV.