Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrangerExtension

Now while there’s a general dislike of Ava here. I watched her Rome video, kinda got to give her props for being able to appreciate places like the Sistine Chapel. I wouldn’t have really expected she would enjoy anything like that.

Reactions: 4

StrangerExtension

In regards to the podcast how in the hell have they made 15/16 episodes just talking about themselves, how do you not talk about like world news or other current topics.

TBF she does have the other two young ones with her? Sophie maybe harder to fly with than Maddie?
Yeah could be. I’m just going by all their other videos where Joel and Sarah moaned about her and fought over who had to have her on a flight. And how she doesn’t seem to have any time for that little girl even at the best of times.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Just listened to the first part of the podcast about Sophie. Really sad she’s been having such a difficult time. And in fairness to Sarah and Joel they were straight on it, this was my point previously about who is going to care for Sophie. You can have all the money in the world put aside to care for someone but you need someone to make sure that care is a)happening at all and b) happening to a high enough standard so the individual can thrive. So yes there will be money to care for her, but she’ll need someone to manage that as she won’t pass the capacity level to manage money safely without the risk of being taken advantage of. Especially if she is only at functioning at 3-4 now, there will be a ceiling as to what she can learn and do. And it actually wouldn’t surprise me if that person turns out to be Chloe in years to come

cc_2013

VIP Member
I can’t see the podcast working or lasting.
If Kaci was around I feel like she would have been used with the launch side/opening episode to boost engagement.

Probably an unpopular opinion but Grace has already struggled with revision, she has made a schedule with the school and now they have flown off to Mexico for 2 weeks before GCSEs begin. I doubt she is going to get much done with pearl there as well. I am not saying she can't have a nice break or anything but as soon as you're out of the routine it will be much harder to get back into it and much more stressful.

I'm sure she would barely have a say in it even if she didn't want to go as we all know how Joel and Sarah feel about school, even A-level results day 🤣

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I think the opposite in terms of Des Vu selling more with Grace doing fashion. without their following they probably wouldn’t have sold anything and they could most likely do any design and it’ll sell as long as they have following. So imo the influencing is the most important.
The influencer side obviously brings in a lot of money, even without Des Vu, so even if it’s not long term they then have the money to invest. Whereas if their influencing does die down then so will Des Vu.
She’ll probably do both and I reckon will end up going traveling as well as soon as she finishes college. I just don’t see her going to work for anyone else, maybe she’ll do her own line of clothing, but only if she stays an influencer

cc_2013

VIP Member
Do you have eyes? Her boob would not look like the pic in blue without a boob job and
Yes I have eyes. My boobs look bigger and more defined than that and I haven’t had a boob job. I just don’t think it’s likely she’s had one. There’s such thing as angles and contouring and boob tape etc. I do agree some pictures of her they look very big, full and defined, but not all pictures.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s that unusual for people to go traveling for a longer length of time and be able to go back to their job, I know multiple people who have and thats not even people who’s family own the company.
I reckon they’ll also do content for Des Vu whilst traveling, probably why Joel/Sarah bought Ava the camera. As well as other videos.

cc_2013

VIP Member
What’s Joel’s obsession with hiring staff who look under 18 and also like Kaci 💀
I really don’t think it’s anything dodgy from Joel. I don’t get that vibe from him at all. It will be to meet the brands target audience, promotion etc
---
Ethan Ennis, a united u23 player. They've been together for a few months at least
He looks YOUNG!
He’s posted pics of them together, she’s just posted pics of herself 😂

Reactions: 3

Grejaha

VIP Member
Doesn’t she go the gym a lot? Probs is just lifting weights and eating protein, and uses tape where necessary. Doubt she’s had a boob job, she goes away too much for her to hide it

peachybum61

Yeah that’s also true!! I was just going by her cleavage because I’ve seen lots of girls who have gotten boob jobs and you can tell by the line where the cleavage is if it’s real or not, but you could be right!
I thought the same you know but I did think maybe she hasn’t and it was just cause she’s growing into her body as we all do with age but I do remember them weirdly joking on locked in that she had “no boobs” which was odd anyway but she does now from the looks of it 🤣

• Haha