Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

briannajaynehawkes

I can't believe how rude/stroppy Chloe is for 6 years old. That kid is turning into an absolute monster. Their latest video, I thought she was worse than I'd ever seen her. Compare her to her cousin Logan from the Piggots, who is the same age, the difference is absolutely insane.

Maddie, you can hear, is starting to have an issue with her speech from so much time with her a dummy in her mouth.
Maddie didn’t take the dummy out of her mouth for almost the entirety of Kaci’s video. She’s genuinely at the age now where they should be trying to limit it to just bedtime or wean her away from it. It’s really sad that her speech is becoming affected.

Reactions: 3

Grejaha

VIP Member
Doesn’t she go the gym a lot? Probs is just lifting weights and eating protein, and uses tape where necessary. Doubt she’s had a boob job, she goes away too much for her to hide it

peachybum61

Yeah that’s also true!! I was just going by her cleavage because I’ve seen lots of girls who have gotten boob jobs and you can tell by the line where the cleavage is if it’s real or not, but you could be right!
I thought the same you know but I did think maybe she hasn’t and it was just cause she’s growing into her body as we all do with age but I do remember them weirdly joking on locked in that she had “no boobs” which was odd anyway but she does now from the looks of it 🤣

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Ugh Ava’s “muckbang” is the Grossist thing ever. No one wants to see you eat with ur mouth open. Vile.
yeah, major ick. i watched the start of it after reading your comment and it really is gross - chewing with her mouth open and speaking immediately after shoving food in her mouth. 🤢

also the comment about "you wouldn't want my bipolar" was uncomfortable - mental illness isn't a joke, and i assume she was using "bipolar" to refer to her having changable moods, because as far as i know she doesn't have a dx of bipolar - which is such an ignorant misuse of the term. 😡

Xoxogos

Are Kate elisabeth and every other person on the same Aus trip as them??
I think they have all used the same company as they all follow it in instagram so they probably were all gifted it/gifted part of it

Xoxogos

What’s the bet that Kaci and Ava rang Joel crying saying they couldn’t hack backpacking so he’s now booking expensive villas in Bali left right and centre? Either that or Kaci is blowing her inheritance .. well, on the ones that aren’t gifted
I hope Kaci isn’t paying for each of the villas for the 4 of them (2 boys joined them) if she is then she is stupid and the other are clearly using her

stargirl23

VIP Member
Finally found a thread suggestion with the most likes after scrolling every page of the previous thread 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

congratulations to @briannajaynehawkes for the thread suggestion 👏🏻

previous thread:

Attachments

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
curious to people’s opinions on if joel pays for the kids friends eg ava chloe pearl etc to go on holidays with them? The first time fair enough because they’re obviously minted but coming from parent of those kids perspective surely u wouldnt feel okay knowing someone elses family has paid for your child so many times. I can imagine theyre not in the position to pay for their kid to go on 20 holidays a year
I’m guessing they pay every time for the girls friends. I know they’re rich so they have to money to pay for a lot of people so to them it’s not a big deal and if I was rich I would want to treat family or close friends to things but it wouldn’t be something I would get into a habit of doing for friends I’m not close to or friends of my children because I would be worried of my kids being used for their money and other people only wanting to be their friend and stick around because of the fact the children live a rich lifestyle and also dad v girls have the social media popularity which if we are being honest is a very big reason why Ava and other people in the girls lives never say no to anything , happily accept freebies all the time and constantly are hanging around wanting to get in on the social media popularity. Not saying all the girls friends are like that there are some friends who don’t give fake vibes.

In one way people could say “who would say no to free holidays?” and “of course Ava will be getting followers and wanting to be an influencer like Kaci cause they’re friends” but if I was Kaci or if I had a child who was growing up rich I would be always thinking in the back of my mind if you weren’t rich and didn’t have a huge following would people actually be interested in being your friend because you could have the nicest personality and be a really good friend to people but there are people who won’t pay attention to that cause they will sadly be more interested in your rich lifestyle and what they can gain from being your friend.

I know they’ve stayed friends all these years so I’m not saying they don’t have a real friendship I’m just saying I am still suspicious of Ava or people like that. There’s something off about her especially when Ava and Kaci told the story of how they became good friends I thought there was a lot of things off and sad about that story like it didn’t seem like a genuine friendship the way it developed. I know people can change and mature and become a good friend but if you had no interest in me , weren’t close to me and thought I was weird before I was rich but now that I’m suddenly getting popular on social media with my family you now want to be close to me I would think that’s odd.

I think it makes someone look like a user if they constantly take freebies from you and if you’re constantly offering a friend freebies it can look like you’re buying friends and that can get you used easily. If I had a child who’s friend had lots of money and was always wanting to pay for my child taking them on holidays I wouldn’t want my child or me to look bad like we’re using people and only interested in being around them because of their rich lifestyle so I don’t know if I’d be comfortable with allowing a child to take that many freebies it feels kind of wrong even if the family offering are genuinely being nice I think getting into a habit like that can make someone look like a user and that’s not a good look.