Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
I had no idea she had global development delay. My friends little girl has the same, she’s 4 but completely non verbal and acts like a newborn so Sophie really is thriving bless her considering that. I have a lot to say about Sarah and Joel but I’ll never deny the fact they clearly do everything in their power to help Sophie be as independent as possible while helping to meet her needs

Reactions: 6

StrangerExtension

That’s nepotism for ya, also this backpacking trip, at least for the aus part of it, is it really backpacking if you’re essentially on a guided tour🤣 just to nitpick at it, also Ava said she’d be back after 2months and kaci’s doing 3.

account70032

VIP Member
I think Joel is a weirdo and he clearly still thinks he’s Kaci’s age! on the podcast him bringing up that someone mistook him for being Kacis boyfriend (he could of been lying though cause you never know with him) , you could tell by his face and the fact he brought that up to discuss which is very strange he was enjoying talking about it he was so eager bring that up you could tell it was on his mind he was just waiting to talk about it and I think that’s so weird that a parent would be that excited by hearing something like that cause any normal parent would know that’s something you would not keep talking about you would forget about it cause it’s odd and not wanting to bring it up any chance they get.

I don’t even think Joel looks young for his age I think he looks 40 but he dresses like he’s 14 . 40 isn’t old but in his head he thinks he looks 20. Sometimes when he talks about things Kaci is doing or people she’s doing collabs with he sounds jealous like he wishes that was him and is always desperate to tag along. I think he forgets his age and that he is a father with responsibilities cause he’s so caught up in trying to fit in with Kaci and her friends. He makes me cringe!

briannajaynehawkes

Surely there is no need for a nanny on a family holiday when Kaci,Sarah, Joel and Grace are all capable of looking after the children and outnumber the 3 of them?

Xoxogos

So from clips I’ve seen of the podcast they’re just sitting there using their kids personal lives, mental health struggles and things Kaci has achieved or is doing as content. That’s all weird to sit around talking about to strangers but it’s not surprising cause all they have done for years is exploit everything about their kids. Can’t anything be private? why does the world need to know everything these kids are going through? Mental health is nothing to be ashamed of but Grace deserves privacy with whatever she’s battling with anxiety instead of parents using it as content.

It doesn’t matter if the kids are fine with their parents speaking about all these things cause these kids don’t understand how much they have been exploited by their parents. Sarah and Joel are selfish people who seem a bit jealous of their kids not being around for the content as much they would like them to be. They both sound manipulative like they hold things against their own kids to make them feel bad if they want to have their own lives and not always be on camera making content.

They’ve used Kaci to promote so much for them and make them all this money and when she wants to live her own life do her own thing they don’t sound genuinely happily for her cause it’s like they are annoyed they’re not part of those things which comes across controlling and immature. Joel acts like he still he thinks he’s a teenager he talks like he thinks he’s Kacis friend not her parent and I get weird vibes from him. Joel and Sarah need to act their ages and stop exploiting their kids.
The first 15 minutes they were moaning about how the other acts when they are sick.

then they mentioned about graces anxiety and getting her tested for ADHD

then about the difference between Grace and Kaci -Kaci staying on at her school sixth forms where as Grace is wanting to go to a fashion school in london

then i clicked off because it was being dragged out .

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I listen to the podcast in the car whilst i'm driving and I had to turn it off - just bickering and talking over each other all the time. It doesn't work -neither of them allow the other to finish what they are saying.

account70032

VIP Member
So from clips I’ve seen of the podcast they’re just sitting there using their kids personal lives, mental health struggles and things Kaci has achieved or is doing as content. That’s all weird to sit around talking about to strangers but it’s not surprising cause all they have done for years is exploit everything about their kids. Can’t anything be private? why does the world need to know everything these kids are going through? Mental health is nothing to be ashamed of but Grace deserves privacy with whatever she’s battling with anxiety instead of parents using it as content.

It doesn’t matter if the kids are fine with their parents speaking about all these things cause these kids don’t understand how much they have been exploited by their parents. Sarah and Joel are selfish people who seem a bit jealous of their kids not being around for the content as much they would like them to be. They both sound manipulative like they hold things against their own kids to make them feel bad if they want to have their own lives and not always be on camera making content.

They’ve used Kaci to promote so much for them and make them all this money and when she wants to live her own life do her own thing they don’t sound genuinely happily for her cause it’s like they are annoyed they’re not part of those things which comes across controlling and immature. Joel acts like he still he thinks he’s a teenager he talks like he thinks he’s Kacis friend not her parent and I get weird vibes from him. Joel and Sarah need to act their ages and stop exploiting their kids.

They’ll probably divorce when the kids have grown up a little. He is so immature and expects Sarah to baby him.

Clearly her last birthday was a really deep subject as they’ve mentioned it in at least two podcast episodes so far…

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Agree with both of the above. I have criticism of them generally, but with regards to Sophie I have little. Particularly as I don't think I'd realised the delay was that big. Sophie does really well considering

briannajaynehawkes

The fact they couldn’t clearly get a nice family photo without Sophie and Maddie having dummies shows how forced that content was. Surely Sarah and Joel would’ve been able to get a nice picture without them unless the girls have them in their mouths 24/7??? So they clearly took the photo when both girls were distressed if they took the dummy away.

Reactions: 5

StrangerExtension

Where does Joel draw the line on what he will and won’t blame on his ADHD? Seems like he’s got an accountability problem. Obviously ADHD will affect him but it shouldn’t be the default excuse for his selfishness.
When someone does this it makes it harder to believe they have whatever they claim to have imo.

Sarah “it’s now getting to the point where it’s getting too much (doing everything solo), you need to start stepping up”

I feel so bad for Sarah, she says this every week and Joel just shuts it down, he’s never willing to change. She’s only got herself to blame though.
---
Lolllll. Joel and Sarah contradict themselves so much! I’m sure there’s posts on here about when they say “chloe is well behaved in school” and how that sounds like utter rubbish! They just said chloe has finally started listening to a GYMNASTICS teacher (let alone a real one) and she doesn’t like being told what to do.

Last edited:

StrangerExtension

I doubt kaci would manage the extra month without Ava by her side, but if she does it would be good for her to have some independence and make new friends
Apparently they’re meeting with some other friends, a Reuben and Charlie so not completely independent.

urmwhatisthis

Used to really like them but literally felt like I was listening to my parents argue at home🤣 had to switch it off was hurting my head

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Yes but even it’s for des vu it’s still nice to hear that she is not just sticking with the goal of becoming an influencer for full time she will have a back up plan if des vu does dies down eventually she could do fashion for other things !
maybe Grave wanting to study fashion is why she does far less modelling for Des Vu and leaves it more to Kaci and Ava, because she's more interested in fashion and designing clothes - and if even if her initial future goal is to design clothes for Des Vu, at least there is hope that their designs will improve! 🤣

tbh, it's good to see she has ambition beyond being an influencer on social media, with a fall back plan of a one-day-a-week customer service role at Des Vu, as even if Des Vu doesn't work out long time - and tbh, it likely has far more hope of success if Grace studies fashion! - she'll be in a far better position for the future if she hasn't set her dreams on being a model/influencer, which is a career that won't last long term. so many people do well for themselves in life, and build incredible careers without A levels and degrees - in the same way that many who achieved incredible exam results and have uni degrees don't do so well. when I was at school, there was so much pressure to go to uni, to the point it was the expectation, but in reality, I know very few people with a career in the subject they studied - and actually many people I know who didn't go to uni have been far more successful. Grace having ambitions can only be a good thing - especially when Kaci is always so influenced by Ava in terms of uni and her future goals and doesn't seem to make decisions for herself based on what SHE wants, and is far more focused on having Ava's approval, it's good to see Grace having the confidence to follow her own dreams, whether it fits with other people's expectations of her or not. 🤷🏻‍♂️