Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Only going for 3 months, I definitely expected at least 6 months. I think the going away party with a venue and personalised menu seems even more OTT now

Reactions: 11

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
does anyone think that Grace looks SO similar to Kaci now? possibly just from certain angles - but i swear they used to look so different, but recently i have seen a few of Grace's tiktoks and had to do a double take because I could have sworn it was Kaci!

briannajaynehawkes

Dummies have totally ruined Sophie’s and maddies teeth. Maddies teeth on Sarah’s story are so obviously affected by having a dummy. I know luckily they’re her baby teeth but !

account70032

VIP Member
sorry this is long

For a long time I’ve had an opinion about Sarah and Joel’s relationship/marriage but I never commented it on here cause I knew if I did it’s unlikely anyone will agree or see where I’m coming from especially when Sarah and Joel constantly talk about being together since they were teenagers and trying to make their love story look perfect it’s hard to give an opinion when their fans get caught up in thinking Sarah and Joel are goals.

I’m not expecting them to have a perfect relationship/marriage cause that’s not possible there’s so much stress and hard times in life that there’s going to be ups and downs and disagreements when you’ve been together so long but there’s a difference between a disagreement or even a silly argument compared to two people who seem incompatible a lot of the time and have a lot of arguments online trying to publicly hurt or embarrass their partner I think that’s horrible to watch and I’m mainly talking about Joel cause he’s the red flag , he’s narcissistic , he’s immature and he doesn’t want to accept he’s almost 40 cause he wants to be Kacis age hanging around with people her age thinking he’s cool so he doesn’t want to have adult conversations with Sarah and discuss serious things cause he doesn’t want to deal with the responsibilities.

I think he’s manipulative on the podcast and fake especially in their wedding video you can his fakeness and acting. I’m not saying Sarah has no faults but I do feel sorry for her having to put up with him. My opinion probably won’t be popular which is fine but I always have thought Sarah is more into Joel , is more attached and possibly even loves him more than he loves her because she’s more attached all these years and I know people will say but he’s spoke about how much he loves her and he’s been married to her all these years and I’m not saying he doesn’t love her or that they’ve no nice memories or moments together but I don’t think they would be together if Sarah hadn’t got pregnant with Kaci.

A few years ago in a video they were talking about how they first met and their relationship and Sarah said how Joel broke up with her then they got back together and she got pregnant not long after but his response seemed like it wasn’t what he wanted whereas Sarah was talking about it all like it was her dream come true being back with Joel and having a baby with him. I know they’ve built a life together, they’re married , they have 5 kids and they’re especially great with Sophie so I’m not saying they haven’t done any good together but they have a lot of issues in their relationship/marriage and things will only continue to get more toxic and there’s only so long that all the good things they’ve built together and materialistic things can hide the problems in the relationship.

They seem miserable together all they do is argue and I can feel how frustrated Sarah is cause when she talks to him it’s like talking to a wall he doesn’t communicate, he doesn’t change and he won’t grow up.Sometimes I don’t even see the connection or chemistry between them it’s just like they’re staying together because they’ve been together since they were teens and want this perfect family image.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Surely there is no need for a nanny on a family holiday when Kaci,Sarah, Joel and Grace are all capable of looking after the children and outnumber the 3 of them?
I don't think it's fair for Kaci or Grace to be included in looking after their siblings. I'd love to be a nanny that goes on holidays like that even if working you'd definitely get free time and I'd rather have free time/a day off in Mexico 😅

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I dont think this podcast is going to do them any favours, it is really showing the real side of there relationship. When Joel said him vaping has nothing to do with Sarah, I felt really bad for her. He is not coming across well at all
it certainly gives an insight into a side of Joel and Sarah's relationship that isn't really shown in their vlogs. most people are aware that Joel can be childish, but the way he talks to Sarah is rude and unnecessary - dismissing her concerns about him vaping as having nothing to do with her, talking about how Sarah puts loads of effort into his birthday but that he doesn't really bother with making an effort despite knowing she would really appreciate it. certainly not the #couplegoals relationship that they usually try to present and gives an insight into their marriage behind the scenes as Joel doesn't seem to be bothering with his usual act of loving husband and is showing his true personality. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10

MissTeddy

VIP Member
They are always very considerate of Sophie's needs. Which isn't easy in a large family. When they go somewhere loud or overwhelming they are always careful to ensure she doesn't get overwhelmed. Whatever criticisms i have of them I think treat Sophie's additional needs very well.

usernamew

I came to chat about the podcast and have read everything I feel. I don’t watch many of their videos but do enjoy them. Watching their podcast has really shown Joel in a different light. And I really dislike him. He comes across so bad and would be someone in real life I could not tolerate to be around.

Xoxogos

Imagine being able to leave your “job” for 3 months to go travelling.

I wonder who’s going to be the model in all their new des vu drops or do we recon they won’t do any drops till they are back😂

gossboss14

VIP Member
The video has since been deleted as Kaci deleted all of her old YouTube videos but I always remember when Kaci and Ava were pretty young (I think year 9?), Kaci bought Ava AirPods as a gift which would’ve been an extravagant birthday gift for a friend when you’re 14/15 years old, but iirc it wasn’t even a birthday present it was just because Kaci just wanted to get something for Ava and knew she really wanted AirPods! I think from that moment on, Ava realised she had a lot to gain from being Kaci’s friend and she clearly wasn’t wrong

kimh90

Chatty Member
They say every week for the podcast.. they can't even do every week for the YouTube videos

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
I think their podcast is the worst thing they could of ever done cause like others have said they’ve done themselves no favours cause all this podcast has done has shown their true colours and it doesn’t make them come across good mainly Joel he’s shown he’s a man child and he can be really manipulative and horrible. No relationship/marriage is going to be perfect cause life isn’t perfect there’s ups and downs but I think this podcast has shown there’s a lot of cracks in their relationship and issues and the problem is he doesn’t seem to want to listen and fix those issues.

I know Sarah isn’t perfect but you can tell Joel sounds way harder to live with and be married to and I’ve no idea how she allows him to speak to her like shit because it’s not nice to watch. It makes sense why he’s always allowed Kaci to talk to Sarah horribly and put her down cause he does the same. I felt hurt for her with the way he was gaslighting her twisting her words and trying to make her look bad cause nobody deserves that. She can’t have a serious conversation with him cause he doesn’t consider her feelings.

I know she interrupts him and I get that is frustrating when someone keeps interrupting you but sometimes she interrupts cause either he’s told a lie , he’s twisted a story to make himself look innocent or he gets carried away loving the sound of his own voice like he forgets she’s part of the podcast too so she speaks up trying to explain the truth about a situation or her side of it but he seems to only want his opinion to be heard.

No idea why they made a podcast cause it’s such a mess it’s just them talking over each other , arguing and Joel showing how big his ego is. As for the vasectomy the way he was staring at her during that conversation you could tell he was pissed off and he wanted her to only do what he wants.

I feel sorry for Sarah cause there’s nothing wrong with her wanting him to have a vastectomy it’s a fair request and he said he also doesn’t want more kids so what’s the issue? he wants her to get her tubes tied he wants her to go through a proper serious surgery cause he’s so selfish he won’t get an in and out procedure which would be the easier option. He said she was manipulating him when actually he was manipulating her! he was making her doubt herself and making her believe she was wrong and then pressuring her to agree to baby him and be his servant if he gets a vasectomy. He needs to grow up cause like others have said he has daughters who are watching and hearing the way he speaks to and about Sarah.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
to be honest they have said Sophie has regressed so it’s possible she won’t stop dummies once maddie has.
yeah, they have said that Sophie has regressed and they also said that they have recently bought her some sensory jewellery - I can't remember exactly, but there are necklaces, bracelets etc that can be sucked and chewed for sensory reasons - on the advice of her school, who had noticed that Sophie would chew on her sleeves as a way to self soothe, in the same way that she finds a dummy comforting. while I agree that Sophie using Maddie's dummies isn't great and I hope Joel and Sarah do find aore suitable alternative taht works for Sophie but doesn't risk her teeth being damaged etc, i don't think it's fair to criticise the fact that a child who has the mental age of a 3 year old and very obvious sensory issues etc finds comfort in using a dummy, or similar - especially when it could also be a result of regression and being bullied on the way to school etc.

• Heart
I was just going to post about this. So sad that as “parents” they can’t take their children out in the car or to a restaurant without them staring at a screen. What do they think parents up until the mid-late 2000’s done when they went out? The children entertained themselves or they were given a coloring sheet and a crayon. Absolutely disgusting. I am also sick of them using Sophie’s special needs as an excuse for Chloe and Maddie. “Oh they have a dummy because they saw Sophie with one”, and “well Sophie has a phone so Chloe wanted one and has mine in the car”. It’s ridiculous. Sophie’s needs are clearly very different from the younger two and it’s time they stopped letting their kids run them rather than the other way around. Allowing Chloe to curse and give the middle finger is also disgusting and they think it’s hilarious. Children doing those things as a toddler is funny but they have to learn it’s not okay. Even the language from Kaci, I know she’s grown but it’s so unnecessary.

Ugh on the podcast sarah is trying to talk about how grace is struggling with revising and joel doesn’t stop interrupting to talk about himself and HIS adhd, stfu
They talk about his adhd more than anything else… imagine making it your entire personality. He uses it to excuse so much of his poor behaviour

There’s a lot about them I don’t like One thing about Sarah and Joel is that they do handle Sophie and her needs well. They don’t over share about her and I think they really are trying to do the absolute best they can for her.

floatingcarrot6

Podcast episode 5!!!! Joel can’t stop reading tattle and their relationship seems like it’s a constant battle.

how do they have 5 episodes of this??? I Feel like I’m intruding in marriage counselling.

lots of new questions regarding this episode.

Where does Joel draw the line on what he will and won’t blame on his ADHD? Seems like he’s got an accountability problem. Obviously ADHD will affect him but it shouldn’t be the default excuse for his selfishness.

I found it really sad when he mentioned the “hate” comments for 2 reasons, 1) He clearly reads how people “Hate the way Joel speaks to Sarah” but doesn’t seem like he’s changed! 2) I don’t like when influencers say everything is hate when a lot of it is just constructive criticism they just don’t agree with it.

AGAIN, same question as last week what on earth does Joel do in his day to get home at 8pm?? He supposedly leaves the house at 6am. He is self employed to make videos of his children and happens to sit about in some failed start up (merch) business, he is like Alfie Deyes with “future self” and thinks he’s the next Elon musk! Working so hard he’s got to sleep in the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ZoeRae

That’s nepotism for ya, also this backpacking trip, at least for the aus part of it, is it really backpacking if you’re essentially on a guided tour🤣 just to nitpick at it, also Ava said she’d be back after 2months and kaci’s doing 3.
I doubt kaci would manage the extra month without Ava by her side, but if she does it would be good for her to have some independence and make new friends

Reactions: 9