Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

floatingcarrot6

Kaci’s story makes me LOL. “Well needed self-care” from what? Your gifted holiday?

I definitely feel like the vibe has changed (if you can even get that impression from social media) I think Kaci wasn’t a fan of the whole backpacking Australia and would rather be in a luxury villa in Bali rather then their attempt at backpacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Grejaha

VIP Member
Shit me, was Ava hanging out with brummies while travelling lmao, she’s woken up with a Birmingham accent in her tiktok

• Haha

briannajaynehawkes

I still can’t believe they pander to Chloe so much at bedtime still. Sitting with her for 45 minutes if she doesn’t fall asleep? She still doesn’t sleep in her own bed all night? There needs to be a little bit more discipline there at least and it must all disturb Sophie.

ninini

To be fair if you’re going to go travelling she’s in the best position to do it. But it’s not unusual either, a lot of people do around her age, most of them just have to get proper full time jobs and save every penny first

Reactions: 8

Lilo7812

So she can design clothes for Des Vu? 😅
Yes but even it’s for des vu it’s still nice to hear that she is not just sticking with the goal of becoming an influencer for full time she will have a back up plan if des vu does dies down eventually she could do fashion for other things !

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Imagine being able to leave your “job” for 3 months to go travelling.

I wonder who’s going to be the model in all their new des vu drops or do we recon they won’t do any drops till they are back😂
probably why it's only a three month trip - I can't imagine Ava would be impressed if she gets back from "travelling" and finds that she has been replaced as top Des Vu model by Grace and one of her besties, and her job is now doing admin behind the scenes! absolutely not why she befriended Kaci! 🤣

Jordan101

I really wish they’d get Sophie some SEN dummies that would be better for her teeth instead of letting her have maddies. I understand completely why they let her have them especially away from home as she probably needs the comfort and mostly I can never fault how they look after Sophie as I think they’re doing an amazing job. I wonder if they think once they get rid of maddies dummies she wont want them anymore but from what we’ve seen and how much she has them I feel like she’s relying on them for comfort (which I know a lot of children with additional needs do so no judgement there) and I think she’ll still want them even when maddies doesn’t or maybe they don’t know about the availability of SEN dummies that will be better designed for an older child’s mouth but I wish they’d get her some instead of maddies so they don’t hinder her teeth ect.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
How do you know about their popularity?
there was a vlog where they were chatting and Ava was very clear that they weren't friends when they were younger because Kaci wasn't cool enough for Ava to associate with - but, by total coincidence 🙄, DvG began to become popular on YT and gain followers on social media, and suddenly Ava decided that Kaci would an awesome friend - very obviously because she realised she could use it to her benefit! and it's worked, as not only are people aware who she is, she's involved in modelling etc, plus being treated by Joel and Sarah as one of their own daughters, she's had so many free holidays all over the world, expensive gifts for birthday/Christmas presents and boosted her own social media career off the back of DvG. I'm not saying she dislikes Kaci, but their friendship is far more for Ava's benefit than I think Kaci realises. sure, they have fun together, but Ava is in it for what she can get, and i genuinely don't believe there friendship will last once the DvG association is no longer beneficial to Ava. equally, i don't think they would ever have formed a friendship to begin with if not for DvG starting up on YT, as the way Ava spoke about Kaci prior to their friendship was very much from a position of believing Kaci wasn't good enough to be friends with her, that she looked down on her and even described her as a "loser" - I guess maybe to Kaci, even if she was initially aware that Ava was only making an effort with her to try and get in on their social media success, it was potentially a trade off if it meant she was able to get into the popular crowd - but even now years later, it's very clear that Kaci still looks to Ava for approval, which kinda implies that she knows Ava holds the cards in their friendship and doesn't want to risk messing it up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sbax

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe they pander to Chloe so much at bedtime still. Sitting with her for 45 minutes if she doesn’t fall asleep? She still doesn’t sleep in her own bed all night? There needs to be a little bit more discipline there at least and it must all disturb Sophie.
Also having the main light on in the bedroom? How on earth is she supposed to wind down

Ava has the worst attitude…any vlogs she’s been in I just don’t like her and think she’s only friends with Kaci because of who she is. I actually really like Kaci and think she’d benefit so much more if she wasn’t friends with Ava. They could end up having a situation like Syd and Ell. On another note, I’m nearly 1000% Kaci has had a boob job

laulau29

Chatty Member
bet joel’s fuming kaci’s gone travelling for 3 months dvg videos views are going to go down a lot, grace better wash her hair and speak more than 3 words now 🤭

• Haha