Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I reckon Kaci would be too shy for love island compared to who they normally have on there. I think she's confident when on vlogs etc as she knows who she is around and they make her more confident

Reactions: 8

laulau29

Chatty Member
Aka joel has left sarah to look after all the kids whilst he flies first class with kaci (who is perfectly capable of taking a flight by herself)

Attachments

Reactions: 8

floatingcarrot6

I’ve got so many questions from this week’s podcast.

not far into it yet but I honestly question what Sarah and Joel even do during their day. Their job is to exploit their children at home. Can’t pick up chloe from school and they are now drifting apart and roommates because they don’t see each other 🤣🤣

I think Joel’s TikTok addiction might be to blame 🤣🤣
---
Joel is SO lazy! I know getting your tubes tied is an awful surgery anyway, but I bet it’s even worse with a husband like Joel “waiting” on you. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s one of the many reasons Sarah doesn’t want it done, I bet it would take weeks to reverse the damage Joel would’ve done whilst Sarah was out of action.

Joel is such a crybaby his procedure is reversible. I don’t think he even knows what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

briannajaynehawkes

Christ Kaci can’t even take Maddie out for the day without Ava tagging along! Made such a point of saying to Maddie they’ve never had a day just those two as well!

I never know why anyone needs a car that big let alone a single girl 🤷‍♀️
I agree! Don’t see why young girls buy a big massive bulky car that they cannot drive or control. Why would Kaci not use that money to put towards her own place , she could definitely afford a nice London apartment and enjoy her five minutes of fame whilst she can

KTC

Chatty Member
My god, Ava loves riding the coattails of others to get what she wants doesn't she? First Kaci, now a footballer boyfriend. Touché.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
I can't believe how rude/stroppy Chloe is for 6 years old. That kid is turning into an absolute monster. Their latest video, I thought she was worse than I'd ever seen her. Compare her to her cousin Logan from the Piggots, who is the same age, the difference is absolutely insane.

Maddie, you can hear, is starting to have an issue with her speech from so much time with her a dummy in her mouth.

Xoxogos

Kaci’s story makes me LOL. “Well needed self-care” from what? Your gifted holiday?

I definitely feel like the vibe has changed (if you can even get that impression from social media) I think Kaci wasn’t a fan of the whole backpacking Australia and would rather be in a luxury villa in Bali rather then their attempt at backpacking.
I don’t think kaci will last long by herself.
i think she will be on that flight to Mexico for the family holiday

account70032

VIP Member
Sorry this is long feel free to ignore

I’ve noticed how little time Joel has for Maddie and how different he treats her to her sisters. It’s like she irritates him and the way he talks to her and about her I find it sad. When Chloe was her age he was obsessed with her ( he still is cause she’s got the videos a lot of views and made the channel lots of money) and no matter how much she misbehaved he would laugh and encourage it and to this day he still does but anything Maddie does he seems easily annoyed by her. He always wants someone else to look after her and he throws a tantrum if he has to be the one to look after her or sit with her but with the other girls he isn’t like that as much. He’s obviously very immature and lazy he’s never done his own washing and not as hands on with the kids as he likes to make out cause Sarah has called him out many times for not doing his fair share with the kids. He’s only interested when he can get content for a vlog or use them for an AD.

I’m not taking away from the fact they are good with Sophie but I can tell Joel is hard work to parent with cause he seems to want to avoid responsibilities. I’ve noticed in the past Sarah would have her moments when she would be distant with Maddie and not that interested in her but I’ve noticed more and more how Joel seems even less interested in Maddie. They made it clear how badly they wanted a boy but when they found out they were having a girl they were very disappointed and from that moment on they weren’t as interested or excited about the pregnancy and I think in a way they saw having another girls as pointless and boring cause it’s not what they wanted which is so sad because they’ve been blessed with 5 girls but I guess they’re so used to buying and getting whatever they want all these years that when things don’t go the way they want they lose interest.

Maddie is loved , taken care of and she’s just as spoiled rotten as her sisters but from what I’ve seen I just don’t think they have the same bond with Maddie as they do with the other 4 girls. I think also the fact they are more absent parents the last while since the des vu business , sol skin and now the podcast so they’re not as involved or around the younger kids compared to when Chloe was a baby so I think their absence probably plays a part in the bond not being as strong with poor Maddie who seems like the forgotten child. There’s nothing wrong with working while also having children plenty of people are trying to balance working and kids but I think it’s sad that they seem to enjoy being away from the younger kids mainly Maddie more than they enjoy being with her.

It’s not like the work they do is hard they choose to do the work cause it’s not really work it’s fun and easy it’s more like a hobby. They don’t post much anymore and have a lot of people doing the work for their businesses so they actually have a lot more time and freedom to be around their kids compared to parents who have jobs that are exhausting and long hours but they have to go to work to provide for their kids cause they keep their kids safe and don’t exploit them.

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I reckon they may end their trip with a family holiday? 3months will be a similar time to when Easter holidays are. Reckon they’ll have their layover on the way home in Dubai with the family

I dont think this podcast is going to do them any favours, it is really showing the real side of there relationship. When Joel said him vaping has nothing to do with Sarah, I felt really bad for her. He is not coming across well at all

laulau29

Chatty Member
There is no way Kaci hasn't had her boob's done. Natural boob's do not hold like this without any support.

There was a noticeable difference towards the end 2023. I feel like she got them done just after she turned 18
Tbf to her mine used to hold like that at 18 and also grew a lot despite people saying they stop growing at that age 🤷🏽‍♀️

lilbws

Quite liked hearing that Grace is going to fashion college and carrying on with her studies instead of going down the social media route

• Heart

StrangerExtension

I find it odd that they needed help to make a podcast you literally just get camera and film for nearly an hour it can’t be that hard to set up, that’s why everyone and their grandma already has a pod.

cc_2013

VIP Member
Their eldest is a thicko. “I do have a helmet I just took it off for a few seconds for a video” it takes 0.5 seconds to fly off that motorbike, smash your head and die you idiot! 😳 Joel and Sarah haven’t raised intelligence that’s for sure.
Especially to say her Uncle lost his life in a motorcycle accident

Reactions: 6

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i know the similarly between the style of Des Vu and White Fox - especially in terms of fonts, slogans etc - has been mentioned before, but there are SO many comments on Kaci's tiktoks of the new Des Vu range - and it's not surprising, given that that the range is a total rip off! slight change in the slogan - self care club vs comfort club - but the font is identical, as is the placement of the logos on the front of the hoodie AND joggers!

Screenshot_20240506_023234.jpg

Screenshot_20240506_023322.jpg

Reactions: 6