Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have des vu removed away from doing the double print logo on both sides? It looked ridiculous but didn't say that was the USP? Which they seem to have gotten rid of quite quickly
yeah, the seem to have ditched that, which is bizarre when it was supposedly their USP - the obviously realised it looked crap!

there were a few comment on a few of their tiktoks saying that their newer designs with the bold slogan hoodies etc were incredibly similar to those of another brand - which I now can't remember 🤦🏻‍♂️ - but at the time, I checked out their range of hoodies and they are basically total rip offs of this other brands designs - very similar slogans, big, bold wording even printed in a very similar, if not identical, font - yet knowing DVG, likely being sold at a higher price, because despite all the comments complaining that they are too expensive there are obviously kids still buying their clothes - even if it is just to flog on vinted at a higher price! can't fault the enterprising skills of their fans tho! 🤣

Reactions: 2
STOP😂🤦🏻‍♀️ someone’s selling the actual packaging it comes in on Vinted 😭😭😭 what is wrong with people
1A49BB33-56B5-4FD1-87C6-BF7E39389B79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
yeah, the seem to have ditched that, which is bizarre when it was supposedly their USP - the obviously realised it looked crap!

there were a few comment on a few of their tiktoks saying that their newer designs with the bold slogan hoodies etc were incredibly similar to those of another brand - which I now can't remember 🤦🏻‍♂️ - but at the time, I checked out their range of hoodies and they are basically total rip offs of this other brands designs - very similar slogans, big, bold wording even printed in a very similar, if not identical, font - yet knowing DVG, likely being sold at a higher price, because despite all the comments complaining that they are too expensive there are obviously kids still buying their clothes - even if it is just to flog on vinted at a higher price! can't fault the enterprising skills of their fans tho! 🤣
I believe it was broken planet

It is also weird that Dadvgirls follow them too

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I believe it was broken planet

It is also weird that Dadvgirls follow them too
yes, that's the one! when you compare them, it's so obvious that des vu has evolved into blatant knock-off broken planet designs, obviously assuming their customers won't care and will continue to buy from DVG just because they are such loyal fans! 🙄

broken planet should be suing them, as they are using pretty much the exact same font, big, bold slogans which are often so similar to the broken planet designs. broken planet often has slogans related to the world/the universe/the planet etc and then des vu totally coincidentally release their "the world is a better place with you in it" design - very different to their original double logo des vu designs - huge, bold slogan in basically the same font. and then their "commitment issues" is suspiciously similar to the "broken hearts" and "hearts are made to be broken" etc slogans from broken planet. such a blatant rip off. 😡

Reactions: 5
Came here only to say that I saw a girl this morning in town wearing a full Des Vu hoodie and trousers set 💀

Looked like cheap primark stuff in real life, even more than it does on their website

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Came here only to say that I saw a girl this morning in town wearing a full Des Vu hoodie and trousers set 💀

Looked like cheap primark stuff in real life, even more than it does on their website
Do people actually wear des vu? I thought it was only influencers and they just wear it for a picture. Why are people wearing thos outside

Reactions: 3
I never said at time as I thought respect kaci privacy but September October I found photo of kaci on a nightclub in surreys Facebook page.. exposing her 🤣 so she 100% has been going out underage a good while. But it is common a lot more than people think I’m early 20s so feel I can say so comparing to my sixth form years.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kaci in todays video “i’m single, can’t afford to give people the ick” over having to eat with her mouth open. Kaci…you’re rude, obnoxious, nasty and spiteful, I doubt eating with your mouth open for a challenge is your biggest ick here.

Reactions: 16
Personally I think you can find some good stuff in primark, but then Idc about looking “fashionable” at least it’s not £30-40 per each piece of clothing.

Reactions: 6
Not Joel in a box at the o2 with a load of young girls for a Lizzo concert 🤢 weirdo

• Sick
Not Joel in a box at the o2 with a load of young girls for a Lizzo concert 🤢 weirdo
I find it very disturbing that he is always around young girls. Now don’t get me wrong, I know that’s bound to happen with having 5 daughters, but it’s still weird. He posts photos of his daughters friends to his stories and even made comments about getting in the hot tub with them. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but that’s weird behaviour. If that was Chris Ingham or Johnathan Joly, there would be hundreds of people calling them out but because it’s Joel no-one seems to care.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Who even are half those girls
They are the ones that get send free clothes on ever drop they are “influencers” but most of them are probably Kaci friend and in some of their stories Grace looks so lonely in the back

Felt so sorry for Grace stood there :( I thought it was people who actually ‘work’ for des vu not just random influencers you send your crap to 😂

Reactions: 3
Felt so sorry for Grace stood there :( I thought it was people who actually ‘work’ for des vu not just random influencers you send your crap to 😂
I thought they should have at-least allowed one of her friends to come seen as half of kacis friendship group was there

I thought they should have at-least allowed one of her friends to come seen as half of kacis friendship group was there
Yeah I agree. Would’ve been nice to have someone for her but it seemed like it was the Kaci show 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.