Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youknow33

Her rolling her eyes and saying cringe at ‘hey dvg fans’ , hunny they’ve given u ur career get over yourself, brat 😘

Reactions: 29

Xoxogos

If a 3-year-old can understand their party being delayed, surely Sophie could with simple English? 🤷‍♀️
Sophie has learning difficulties so her brain processes things differently

We don’t see their whole day her parent know how to deal with her best and if that means she celebrates her birthday late then they will celebrate her birthday late

Reactions: 28

stargirl23

VIP Member
Sophie has learning difficulties so her brain processes things differently

We don’t see their whole day her parent know how to deal with her best and if that means she celebrates her birthday late then they will celebrate her birthday late
i think the thing too is as we’ve seen Sophie gets overly excited. Unlike some kids she couldn’t wait until x day knowing her party’s that day because she doesn’t process her emotions the same way. They’ve also said she gets really overwhelmed so they just tell her on the day. Personally from working within SEN in the past I think they handle Sophie’s needs really well

Reactions: 27

yuza

Chatty Member
Anyone else surprised Ava actually has a job at sainsburys? With the money she undoubtedly gets a lot of modelling for dvg and all the instagram posts you’d think that would make her enough to be very comfortable and not only that with the amount of insta followers she has she could very easily work with brands and make a lot of money . I wonder if her parents are trying to keep her grounded from making money off of social media? Seems odd she doesn’t do any brand work
So they can plan photo shoots and Des Vu work around Ava’s Sainsbury’s job but not around their own daughters school day? Hmmm, odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

yuza

Chatty Member
haven't watched the video, but i very much doubt that being told no would stop Kaci from organising a house party while her parents are away. standard teenage behaviour, na Kaci is so spoilt i doubt she would consider the potential consequences or take her parents' feelings into account.

the kids have been brought up - by Joel in particular - knowing that what they want, they get, so it's gonna be difficult for them to now try to enforce boundaries - especially with Kaci and Coco, because their personalities are so similar, with the sass and the inability to deal with not getting their own way. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Her entitlement shone through in the vlog where she called Sarah & Joel “fun sponges” for never letting her do anything fun. Joel was quick enough to correct her and say she’s had more parties than any of her friends. Kaci gets more than nearly ALL teenagers her age at the click of a finger. There is something seriously wrong with that girl if she gets designer items, parties, holidays, and has the audacity to sit there and tell her parents they never do anything fun for her. Video idea, Kaci swap lives with a fan who’s family is struggling in the cost of living crisis. The fan gets all the luxuries that Kaci gets daily, and Kaci gets the reality of struggling where a McDonalds is even considered a special treat. She wouldn’t even survive an hour and I can just imagine her turning her nose up at the thought of no Cartier bracelet on her wrist!

• Heart

Jordan101

Dad v girls #6 Kaci’s attitude so bratty, Chloe’s throwing a paddy, have Sarah and Joel forgot about Maddie?

cc_2013

VIP Member
Does it REALLY matter why Kaci wasn’t going/has gone and why the others went late? 😩 it’s been the same thing being discussed for DAYS now!

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I was just out shopping and overheard a daughter telling her mum she wanted des vu stuff for Christmas and the mum was like , 100 N ODD QUID FOR A JUMPER AND SOME TROUSERS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU SPEND YOUR TIME BRICK LAYING ON A BUILDING SITE. Absolutely not! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

briannajaynehawkes

Just got round to watching the proposal video, and if there’s one thing I could say it’s that I hope the girls who are old enough (Kaci and Grace) understand how flipping lucky they are to have two parents who love eachother that much and a gorgeous home full of love. I know they’ve landed on their feet and YouTube has given them everything else on top of it, but my god, I just hope those girls appreciate their parents. Im sure a lot of us would’ve done anything for a home life like that growing up.

Reactions: 19

yuza

Chatty Member
Forget Dès Vu, it should be Deja Vu because everything they bring out we’ve seen before, from every other brand! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

account70032

VIP Member
Joel and Sarah have created an entitled spoilt monster in Kaci. The way Kaci was speaking to them in that q&a was disgusting. I never would of dared speak to my parents like they were shit cause it’s just not ok and the way she gets away with speaking to her parents like that is awful cause she’ll continue to do that her whole life and won’t ever learn it’s wrong.

They don’t even give out to her probably cause she is one of their money makers and also they try act like cool parents who are their kids friends when really their parenting skills are not that good and to be honest quite bad at times. Kaci needs to be put in her place and properly given out to for her own good. They try make it look like the arguing is funny and entertaining when it really isn’t it literally just shows how spoilt and horrible Kaci can be.

vivian426

i've enjoyed watching Lilly in the florida vlogs spending time with grace and the conders. She has a funny and outgoing personality which we never saw in the 3 halls vlogs and she seems to be really comfortable around them

rabbit78

I find it very disturbing that he is always around young girls. Now don’t get me wrong, I know that’s bound to happen with having 5 daughters, but it’s still weird. He posts photos of his daughters friends to his stories and even made comments about getting in the hot tub with them. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but that’s weird behaviour. If that was Chris Ingham or Johnathan Joly, there would be hundreds of people calling them out but because it’s Joel no-one seems to care.
This makes me really sad. We only have daughters. No sons. My partner is a great dad. When it comes to birthday parties, outings, events a things with our girls, he is often the only male. Our eldest 2 are 17 and 16 so there are often groups of older teenage girls

He is their dad. He’s there because he’s interested in them and wants to be involved in things they care about. Are people really looking at him like he’s some kind of predator?

• Heart