Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already does go out clubbing, all her friends do with fake ID’s.. take a look at her recent story ‘green provisional in the back of her phone case when her proper ID would be pink cause she’s passed her test
😂 caught out again. She will say its someone else's phone though lol.

Reactions: 4
She already does go out clubbing, all her friends do with fake ID’s.. take a look at her recent story ‘green provisional in the back of her phone case when her proper ID would be pink cause she’s passed her test
I think it’s very obvious she goes out clubbing and has had a fake ID for a while, a few weeks ago in one of DVG video she was hungover,
I think most teenagers go out drinking and have a fake ID (not all but a large percentage do)

but most teenagers are it in the “public eye” and don’t post about it all over Instagram and tik tok.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s very obvious she goes out clubbing and has had a fake ID for a while, a few weeks ago in one of DVG video she was hungover,
I think most teenagers go out drinking and have a fake ID (not all but a large percentage do)

but most teenagers are it in the “public eye” and don’t post about it all over Instagram and tik tok.
I feel like it’s fair enough if she does go clubbing underage (I know it’s illegal but most have done it) however… to post it and show the world as a public figure is just stupid 🤣 and there was one time she even tagged the bar she went to underage. Like.. if you’re gonna do it at least be discreet about it

Reactions: 7
I swear all they do are the same videos over and over. Used to like them a few years ago

Reactions: 5
😂 caught out again. She will say its someone else's phone though lol.
Let’s wait and see if her pink licence appears in her phone case when she turns 18 🤣
---
I swear all they do are the same videos over and over. Used to like them a few years ago
Yeah it’s always recycled videos! Probably why they dropped to 1 video a week as they’ve ran out of ideas

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone watch Sarah's sister channel (the three little piggots)? I really like them.
Yes I do. I much prefer their videos. Much more wholesome and lighthearted. You can tell they’re doing it for fun rather than money and still keep privacy

Reactions: 4
Yes I do. I much prefer their videos. Much more wholesome and lighthearted. You can tell they’re doing it for fun rather than money and still keep privacy
I agree to an extent, but anyone who films their children online for money are child exploiters so they aren’t much better.

Reactions: 8
Their videos seem to be focused around what the kids want to do not the parents which is nice to see as kaci and Grace look so bored now.

I like the Piggots videos. They definitely don't seem to have cameras in kids faces all the times, and the kids seem like genuinely nice kids. Have a bit of a soft spot for little Olivia.

I like the Piggots videos. They definitely don't seem to have cameras in kids faces all the times, and the kids seem like genuinely nice kids. Have a bit of a soft spot for little Olivia.
Olivia is a cutie! She’s so protective over Logan. It’s nice also they’ve said many times there’s no video this week as the children didn’t want to film or weren’t feeling well. Where as dvg it’s like we don’t care how you feel you’re filming

Have des vu removed away from doing the double print logo on both sides? It looked ridiculous but didn't say that was the USP? Which they seem to have gotten rid of quite quickly

Have des vu removed away from doing the double print logo on both sides? It looked ridiculous but didn't say that was the USP? Which they seem to have gotten rid of quite quickly
Yes seems like they have gotten rid of it and their last drip was their worst. It took them over a week to sell out and they also increased their prices so I wouldn’t be shocked if it was £100 for a hoodie by the end of the year

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.