Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Chloe first three cake at Kaci and Joel says “you should of told me first so I could of recorded it” that’s awful parenting to be encouraging that behaviour. I’m all for having a laugh , joking around and not taking life seriously all the time but when it comes to wasting food like that , messing with food, being unhygienic with food people are going to eat it’s just simply wrong to do those things and they should be ashamed of themselves.

When Chloe threw more than than half of that cake on the floor I was like omg that child’s behaviour is disgusting and they should be embarrassed as parents they should not be laughing cause it just makes her do it even more. She’s a rude little girl with a horrible attitude most of the time and Joel and Sarah are to blame for that. Their kids are spoiled rotten and seeing food wasted like that when there’s people who have nothing to eat or relying on food banks it shows Joel and Sarah just don’t give a tit. The money spent on that cake could of gone to someone who really need it to buy food for their kids who actually would eat it and not behave like Chloe does.

The thing is with Sophie too she’s a smart girl but Chloe’s bad behaviour influences her to do the same and how Joel and Sarah think this is alright confuses me cause Sophie has special needs so wouldn’t you want to do everything you can to encourage her to behave as well as she possibly is able to so that as she gets older she will be able to understand more and more what’s right and wrong , how to behave in public and at home , adjust to being a teenager and an adult a bit easier instead of encouraging her to be wild and misbehave cause yeah there’s some things with Sophie’s specials needs that are out of her control but like I said she is a bright girl she understands what yes and no means she sometimes knows when she’s doing something wrong but cause they laugh at her and Chloe she thinks it’s okay but it must be confusing for her if she ever has a tantrum or whatever and they’re getting stressed out about it as her parents wanting her to calm down and listen so she can learn to behave yet the next minute they’re allowing her to copy Chloe.
Crappy parents at their finest! Encouraging her to throw food around like people are not starving. They’re raising utter brats.

Reactions: 3
To be honest I thought they held back on their spending in this video. Considering they could’ve gone to designer shops especially once they knew where their parents were they could’ve escaped away from them to the more expensive shops but they kept going back to the same ones

Reactions: 1
To be honest I thought they held back on their spending in this video. Considering they could’ve gone to designer shops especially once they knew where their parents were they could’ve escaped away from them to the more expensive shops but they kept going back to the same ones
I have to agree. In the first one it might have been Sarah’s influence to spend more of the money as she was taking part. Whereas in the recent one it kinda felt like the were not spending as much and taking more time to decide if they wanted it/needed it

Reactions: 2
It might also be that they have so much already there wasn't much they actually needed.

Reactions: 5
It might also be that they have so much already there wasn't much they actually needed.
I’m sure they would’ve bought a designer handbag or something similar where you can get it in a different colour or design if they weren’t holding back

Reactions: 1
I honestly think Kaci & Grace are sick of filming. They have everything they could ever need and more, they don’t need shopping challenges anymore. What would have been fun to watch is finding fans (there were a few there in the video) and letting them buy something on Sarah’s card without getting caught. It’s just the same old rubbish with these challenges now.

Reactions: 12
F2771028-7351-404B-88C3-A73AD57E2C8F.jpeg

Don’t care if others vape- do want you want. But didn’t they say in the Disney land vlogs that the vape there didn’t belong to them? Why lie??

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2014518
Don’t care if others vape- do want you want. But didn’t they say in the Disney land vlogs that the vape there didn’t belong to them? Why lie??
And they claimed the one seen in the garden belonged to the builders 🤦‍♀️
I get them not wanting people to know. Their audience are kids after all and it’s not a good message but to think how arsey he got denying it every time 🙄

Reactions: 7
And they claimed the one seen in the garden belonged to the builders 🤦‍♀️
I get them not wanting people to know. Their audience are kids after all and it’s not a good message but to think how arsey he got denying it every time 🙄
I didn’t see a single comment about it on this video, which I found odd. So assume they are deleting comments as you can’t really excuse this one. I didn’t even know about one in the garden… when was this?

Reactions: 4
I didn’t see a single comment about it on this video, which I found odd. So assume they are deleting comments as you can’t really excuse this one. I didn’t even know about one in the garden… when was this?
I think it was when they weee having the garden done. Joel was showing the progress in a video, can’t remember which one, and people were commenting on the vape lying around. His ostracism stories afterwards weren’t pretty 🙄

Reactions: 2
There were also the insta stories when Joel and Sarah went away on their own. Was it Ibiza? There was a vape on the table. The story quickly got deleted and reposted without it! I’m sure someone on here put up a screenshot on one of the previous threads. This is the 4th time now there’s been a vape shown in their videos. You’d think they’re be more careful seeing as they’re so adamant to deny it, and so defensive about it!

Reactions: 8
Why does Kaci always have to make comments about people. I found it absolutely disgusting that when Joel mentioned eating & enjoying food, Kaci made pig noises and jokes about big food portions. Joel was joking saying he was upset, but do these people not stop to think about how stupid comments they make in the videos could affect their fans watching? What if someone watching had an eating disorder and had to listen to Kaci call Joel a pig for looking forward to a meal. Vile girl.

Reactions: 17
They can block certain words from being used in comments. Found this out recently. So they could’ve blocked the word “vape” 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why does Kaci always have to make comments about people. I found it absolutely disgusting that when Joel mentioned eating & enjoying food, Kaci made pig noises and jokes about big food portions.
Because she is thick as pig sh*t.

Reactions: 6
Be interesting once she goes out clubbing fully and does meet women who are a lot more street wise she is in. She is all talk she would run a mile if someone started on her
She already does go out clubbing, all her friends do with fake ID’s.. take a look at her recent story ‘green provisional in the back of her phone case when her proper ID would be pink cause she’s passed her test

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.