Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that there was some love island girls at the lizzo concert, probably trying to leech off the back of their fame and get them to post their clothes

Reactions: 2
It’s always the Kaci show. Vlogs, holidays, birthdays, brands, it’s all Kaci centred. Could be because she’s a brat, or it could be because Sarah and Joel aren’t silly and know that selling your teenage daughter to the public is what will make you money. Who knows.

I notice Grace uploaded to her channel the other day, not one single post from her family telling people that she had uploaded. No support at all.
Kaci only has to breathe and Joel posts 19372 stories about her and then adds one of Ava because Kaci can’t live without her.

Dad V Girls? More like Dad V Kaci. Hey Joel, you have 4 others.

Reactions: 16
I actually watched graces new video - shame that none of her family supported it by giving it a repost. But it was nice to hear that she possibly wants to work with animals or children. Hopefully she isn’t persuaded to go down the influencer route

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually watched graces new video - shame that none of her family supported it by giving it a repost. But it was nice to hear that she possibly wants to work with animals or children. Hopefully she isn’t persuaded to go down the influencer route
Grace is so lovely ❤

Reactions: 8
Her hobbies too, such a nice normal kid ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Grace genuinely has a heart of gold. Always had a soft spot for her, she seems to really care for Sophie’s needs too I’ve noticed which is lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it very disturbing that he is always around young girls. Now don’t get me wrong, I know that’s bound to happen with having 5 daughters, but it’s still weird. He posts photos of his daughters friends to his stories and even made comments about getting in the hot tub with them. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but that’s weird behaviour. If that was Chris Ingham or Johnathan Joly, there would be hundreds of people calling them out but because it’s Joel no-one seems to care.
This makes me really sad. We only have daughters. No sons. My partner is a great dad. When it comes to birthday parties, outings, events a things with our girls, he is often the only male. Our eldest 2 are 17 and 16 so there are often groups of older teenage girls

He is their dad. He’s there because he’s interested in them and wants to be involved in things they care about. Are people really looking at him like he’s some kind of predator?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This makes me really sad. We only have daughters. No sons. My partner is a great dad. When it comes to birthday parties, outings, events a things with our girls, he is often the only male. Our eldest 2 are 17 and 16 so there are often groups of older teenage girls

He is their dad. He’s there because he’s interested in them and wants to be involved in things they care about. Are people really looking at him like he’s some kind of predator?
No, I’m just saying that posting your daughters friends online and making comments about being in hot tubs with them is strange. As I said, if it was Chris Ingham or Johnathan Joly people would be going wild, but because Joel is seemed as a “family man” he gets away with making strange comments. I’m not saying he’s a predator one single bit, I’m just saying it’s bizarre. His own daughter made a comeback on her YouTube channel, and he didn’t post a single thing about it, yet his 17 year old daughters best friend was posted all over Joel’s story. It’s more the morals behind what he’s doing.

Reactions: 12
Complaining on instagram that Maddie ‘ruined’ Mothers Day 🤦‍♀️
Oh wow, you can’t take a one year old to a restaurant without them wanting to run around and be fussy? Well that’s a shock too…absolutely no parent.
That poor little girl is such an inconvenience to their ‘chavs with a bit of cash and no sense’ lifestyle 😞

Complaining on instagram that Maddie ‘ruined’ Mothers Day 🤦‍♀️
Oh wow, you can’t take a one year old to a restaurant without them wanting to run around and be fussy? Well that’s a shock too…absolutely no parent.
That poor little girl is such an inconvenience to their ‘chavs with a bit of cash and no sense’ lifestyle 😞
If Chloe were misbehaving at a restaurant - even at the age she is now - refusing to eat, or throwing food, chewing with her mouth open, eating food off her sister's plates, standing on her chair, refusing to sit down, singing etc, Joel would be laughing and encouring her behaviour, so he could share it as "naughtiness" on social media, with emphasis on how cheeky and cute she is. yeh Maddie, who is an actual baby, is blamed for "single-handedly ruining mother's day" because she wouldn't settle in the restaurant?! Nice, Joel. 👌🏻😔

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Why, instead of filming maddie getting out of her car seat, did Joel not try and help Sarah?

Reactions: 6
Why, instead of filming maddie getting out of her car seat, did Joel not try and help Sarah?
How did maddie even get out of a car seat. Did they not do the belt properly or something ... I ran here to say the same you guys are. Its oxymoronic to complain about taking your one Yr old out on mother's day 😭. It's so disheartening witnessing them describe maddie as an inconvenience when so many ppl are struggling to even conceive

They treat Maddie like they don’t like having her around and speak about her like she’s an inconvenience to them. I honestly wonder if they even like her cause it doesn’t sound like they do sometimes which is sad to say cause every parent should like their child who’s innocent and didn’t ask to be born so they deserve love and if they can’t give a child that then don’t keep having kids. All they do is complain about her and it seems like their favourite part of the day is putting Maddie to bed so they don’t have to spend time with her.

It feels like it’s the 6 of them as a family and then Maddie is just on the side or in the background not really having a place. I feel so sorry for her cause it’s been like this since she was born and she wasn’t even talking or doing anything then yet they always seemed inconvenienced by her. I’m telling you if she had been a boy they would be a million times more interested and obsessed with the child. They’ve took out there disappointment and bitterness out on that baby cause they didn’t get the boy they hoped for. They seem to of forgot the responsibility that comes with having a child which is crazy as they have four other children so why they complain so much now about Maddie makes no sense to me cause they knew what they were signing up for as babies require a lot to attention and it’s not always easy which they should of known.

Chloe is one of the worst behaved kids with a horrible attitude but she just she’s praised and they all obsess over her condoning her behaviour yet when Maddie who is a baby does baby things they act like she’s the worst thing in the world. Maddie is probably acting out sometimes not just cause she’s a baby but cause she’s desperate for attention it’s a cry for attention possibly. I’m not saying they can’t ever be stressed as parents cause no child is perfectly behaved 24/7 but neither of them seems to have any bond with Maddie so it’s just them being annoyed by her existence a lot of the time.

Why did they stop having a nanny I find that a bit odd because for two people who don’t enjoy looking after their younger children and have the money to pay for a nanny you would of thought they would have one. How that baby got out of her car seat has me confused was she not strapped in properly??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I’m that story, he shows Maddie getting out her car seat, the car seat is forward facing which isn’t ideal at all at her age, and Sophie and Chloe aren’t in any car seat at all? They aren’t old enough, tall enough or sensible enough to be without a high back booster, if they were to crash it wouldn’t end well at all, all the money they have and they can’t even be bothered to get the kids a car seat, they can afford the best seats on the market but don’t bother at all!

Reactions: 8
Chloe should 100% be in one. I don’t know how tall Sophie is. She may be at the height where she doesn’t need one.

but how old is Maddie? And why have they changed her to front facing so quickly.
Definitely! She’s far too young it’s so dangerous, & maddie is only about 15 months old, they think because they’ve had 4 children already it’s fine, survivors bias.. unfortunately some people will never learn or won’t learn until it’s too late!

Reactions: 3
I'm sure there was a video years ago before Maddie and the girls weren't in booster seats.

Reactions: 4
I wish Grace would stop pouting when she speaks, she's too pretty for that. She's also started to talk like Kaci here and there. She seems like a great girl though. Showing her face close up to the camera and basically saying what you see on TikTok isn't real is such an important message to show her young fans. I also like that she mentioned proper job ideas for the future. Kaci would never. Her plans for the future are to be an influencer and that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.