Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @briannajaynehawkes for the title most liked post

So kaci passed her test
They are still profiting off kaci and grace
They had maddie and chloe to replace kaci and grace
They treat there kids like best friends
Kaci is driving now but will probably get banned in 6 months as she drives her friends

Anyone else wanna recap 😂

Reactions: 7
No video & no explanation to the fans.
Hi guys, thank you for all your money in this cost of living crisis that you’ve spent on our clothing brand and Sarah’s new collection, we will continue to share the links everywhere for more of your money but we can’t be bothered to put out a video for you.

Reactions: 4
More Des Vu drops
Less YouTube videos, but we were treated to a bonus AD video one week!
Not posted on TikTok since July and generally quiet on Instagram too
Kaci’s attitude is worse than ever. Entitled little madam!
Sarah released a collection with In The Style (original!) + did a really insulting Tesco AD
A podcast is coming
I feel sorry for Grace

Reactions: 4
I bet the reason for no video is because they only decided to film it yesterday as a mukbang and only asked Instagram yesterday for questions

Reactions: 3
I bet the reason for no video is because they only decided to film it yesterday as a mukbang and only asked Instagram yesterday for questions
Yes I agree! I fail to understand what they’re SO busy doing while they’re working SO hard. They can’t even meet basic timescales/deadlines. Embarrassing!

EDIT - I take that back! 🙆🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yes I agree! I fail to understand what they’re SO busy doing while they’re working SO hard. They can’t even meet basic timescales/deadlines. Embarrassing!

EDIT - I take that back! 🙆🏻‍♀️
Wouldn’t take it back. They usually post at 6. It’s late because they filmed yesterday because they’re that boring they’ve ran out of video ideas now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kaci is so annoying in that q&a. All her snarky comments trying to be funny, she loves attention.

Reactions: 10
Her rolling her eyes and saying cringe at ‘hey dvg fans’ , hunny they’ve given u ur career get over yourself, brat 😘

Reactions: 29
Sorry but I think its weird that 14 year olds are drinking alcohol at a party. I don't care if its in a 'safe' environment. Alcohol is so bad for a developing brain and body. And how Grace said she got really drunk and threw up like she is 14 omg. Alcohol really isn't that cool. You can have a good time without it.

No wonder kids these days are out of control. Parents really need to stop being the friend and being stricter.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Joel and Sarah have created an entitled spoilt monster in Kaci. The way Kaci was speaking to them in that q&a was disgusting. I never would of dared speak to my parents like they were tit cause it’s just not ok and the way she gets away with speaking to her parents like that is awful cause she’ll continue to do that her whole life and won’t ever learn it’s wrong.

They don’t even give out to her probably cause she is one of their money makers and also they try act like cool parents who are their kids friends when really their parenting skills are not that good and to be honest quite bad at times. Kaci needs to be put in her place and properly given out to for her own good. They try make it look like the arguing is funny and entertaining when it really isn’t it literally just shows how spoilt and horrible Kaci can be.

Reactions: 19
Kaci’s bratty behaviour is disgusting. She needs a huge reality check I think, she is so selfish, rude and nasty. Her constant snarky comments aren’t funny at all, she’s irritating. She ruins it for everyone else, always me me me and if it’s not her, she puts others down to make it about her. Grace is such a lovely girl and the complete opposite to Kaci. She’s polite, appreciates what she has and the people who got her there and is just enjoyable to watch. Kaci, if you think your entire family brand is cringe, feel free not to take part! But oh no you wouldn’t, because they pay for your £10K designer handbags!

The difference between Grace and Kaci in that video is shocking. Personally think Graces responses were a lot more mature than Kacis and ngl I enjoyed listening to what she had to say

Sorry but I think its weird that 14 year olds are drinking alcohol at a party. I don't care if its in a 'safe' environment. Alcohol is so bad for a developing brain and body. And how Grace said she got really drunk and threw up like she is 14 omg. Alcohol really isn't that cool. You can have a good time without it.

No wonder kids these days are out of control. Parents really need to stop being the friend and being stricter.
When I was 14 I was never allowed to drink at parties
If I was at home and wanted to try my parents would let me but that was only ever little sips

the first time I was able to drink at a party was when I left secondary school and I had one drink and then ended up watching everyone throw up for the rest of the night so it put me off drinking till I was able to go out legally

Kaci is going to have the shock of her life growing up she looks like the biggest spoilt brat I've ever seen. Talking to people watching her video like peasants which has made them all rich. Can't wait for Kaci to rub someone up the wrong way she would be the first to pipe down.

Reactions: 14
Kaci is going to have the shock of her life growing up she looks like the biggest spoilt brat I've ever seen. Talking to people watching her video like peasants which has made them all rich. Can't wait for Kaci to rub someone up the wrong way she would be the first to pipe down.
She needs to work in a McDonalds drive-thru for 6 months.

• Haha
Tbh I think is Kaci went on love island the public would rip her a new one on her bratty behaviour, look at how they reacted to gemma at the start of this years and I bet Kaci would be 10X worse

Reactions: 15
Tbh I think is Kaci went on love island the public would rip her a new one on her bratty behaviour, look at how they reacted to gemma at the start of this years and I bet Kaci would be 10X worse
Love Island, I wouldn't wish that on any young woman. Or man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.