Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is your son in Year 11? If so, yeah he'd still need an employment permit
Yes he is. I totally get why and I'm fine with it. Was just saying that under 16's and some 16 year olds do need one hence why Grace probably isn't modelling as much

Reactions: 2
Yes he is. I totally get why and I'm fine with it. Was just saying that under 16's and some 16 year olds do need one hence why Grace probably isn't modelling as much
Yeah it's a lot of admin work for someone when there's Kaci and her mates that don't need one

Reactions: 2
You’re not allowed to drink in a bar at all underage. Even with Joel there. Only in a restaurant with a adult and a meal

Reactions: 6
to be fair we don’t know they had meal aswell? I’m not so bothered knowing adults are all round kaci and any other younger people. The people who run the place will know she’s underage especially as she’s tagging them and a quick google of her name

Reactions: 3
It's not alcohol apparently - messaged the bar and they have said its a mocktail (yet they have no mocktails on their menu that i could find). Obviously just trying to cover their backs..
ha, ofc they are going to claim it was a mocktail to cover their backs! i imagine they are pretty pissed that she chose to tag the bar in her story and highlight the fact that they are serving alcohol to under-age kids! they're hardly going to admit that they broke the law - even if it was an accident - but Kaci is gonna be pretty annoyed next time she turns up and they refuse to serve her! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
to be fair we don’t know they had meal aswell? I’m not so bothered knowing adults are all round kaci and any other younger people. The people who run the place will know she’s underage especially as she’s tagging them and a quick google of her name
The law is “with a sit down meal and has to be either cider or wine”

can imagine they’ve put a wad of cash in someone’s back pocket to keep it hush 🙃

Reactions: 4
In Ava’s recent tiktok it looks like she went to Joel’s bday party. Idk if she actually did but grace just reposted a family selfie which is probably for Joel’s bday dinner and Ava is there sitting in between grace and kaci😐😐😐😐😐why is she always with them everywhere they go. Can’t they go out as family for once without her.

Reactions: 14
It looks like all of Kaci’s friends were there 💀 why would a teenage girl invite all of HER friends to her DADS birthday party? 😩😂 also Kaci and co were out drinking again last weekend it was one of her friends 18th’s.

Reactions: 12
Yet again Kaci, it’s all ‘me me me’, how about you grow up and let your other family members have THEIR OWN things. Then again, Joel and Sarah need to tell her NO.
Who on earth invites six friends to their dads birthday night out (illegally drinking too).
The family go on holiday, who’s there? Kaci’s friends.
The family go out for their dad/husbands birthday, who’s there? Kaci’s friends.
The family start up a clothing brand, who’s there? Kaci’s friends.
The family go to the gym, who’s there? Kaci’s friends.
The family want to spend an evening in their own hot tub? They can’t. Why? It’s full of Kaci’s friends.

She needs to be taught the friend/family balance. It’s not normal to rock up to every family moment with 6 friends in tow.

Reactions: 8
All drinking mock tails yeah 😂😂 that bar should be ashamed breaking the law because of an ‘influencer’
I’m assuming one of them alcohol drinks is Kaci’s but they put the lemonade in front of her to make it look like it’s hers. Considering there is 7 alcohol drinks and 7 of them there. Alright I guess maybe someone has an extra drink 🤷‍♀️

Kaci’s looks like a vodka lemonade, usually if you get just lemonade they come in a pint glass? Well they do in the bar where I live anyway

---

Plus not all the friends are 18 yet

Just saw from dad girls story that it was for Joel and he had friends too, so I’m pretty sure Kaci can have drink under adult supervision and makes more sense why she’s promoting the place as a group they all are
i don't believe that the specific cocktail Kaci showed in the bath-shaped glass with the rubber duck was for Joel. all the photos show him holding a drink in a regular glass, and i don't imagine that was a drink he would chose! it was obviously for Kaci, but ofc they will claim it was for Joel because kids aren't allowed to be served alcohol in bars when they are under 18, whether their parents are with them or not! they may have had a meal at the same location, but based on the reel Kaci shared, she wasn't having a cocktail to accompany the meal!

that photo of Kaci, Ava and all their other friends - the cocktail in the bath
-shaped glass with the rubber duck in was Kaci's, and the half-assed attempt to put a vodka and lemonade in front of her - which they could then claim was just a glass of lemonade - when Kaci had already shared a story of her cocktail being made! it was stupid of Kaci to tag the bar in a photo where it was clear she was served alcohol underage, and more so that the bar then shared it to their own account! 🤦🏻‍♀️

i don't believe that the specific cocktail Kaci showed in the bath-shaped glass with the rubber duck was for Joel. all the photos show him holding a drink in a regular glass, and i don't imagine that was a drink he would chose! it was obviously for Kaci, but ofc they will claim it was for Joel because kids aren't allowed to be served alcohol in bars when they are under 18, whether their parents are with them or not! they may have had a meal at the same location, but based on the reel Kaci shared, she wasn't having a cocktail to accompany the meal!

that photo of Kaci, Ava and all their other friends - the cocktail in the bath
-shaped glass with the rubber duck in was Kaci's, and the half-assed attempt to put a vodka and lemonade in front of her - which they could then claim was just a glass of lemonade - when Kaci had already shared a story of her cocktail being made! it was stupid of Kaci to tag the bar in a photo where it was clear she was served alcohol underage, and more so that the bar then shared it to their own account! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It;s not that stupid for Kaci and the bar to post it considering most people believe drinking at 17 isn't that much of an issue lol

Reactions: 1
It;s not that stupid for Kaci and the bar to post it considering most people believe drinking at 17 isn't that much of an issue lol
that may be true, but legally it very much is an issue - thus plastering it all over SM is pretty stupid. if I owned a bar, i wouldn't be sharing evidence that staff were happily serving cocktails to under-18s, given the impact it could have on the business if the authorities were alerted. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10
No Roland at the party or meal? And no b'day post from him either 🤔
It seems he was too busy chasing young women on Instagram 🫠 he was managing to ‘like’ his usual targets photos straight away but can’t do a little story to wish his best mate a happy birthday 💀 I knew he wouldn’t go to the party/night out though. He’s too boring! He just sits at the back on his phone when he goes out/at parties, doesn’t interact or dance or enjoy himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.