Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but there’s absolutely no way I’d allow my teenage daughter to leave the house like this
Does Grace not like her teeth? I’ve just realised that in most pictures she never properly smiles and often had her lips closed or mouth covered. Surely if she’s self conscious they can get her braces, they can definitely afford Invisalign if she doesn’t want people to see it. I know Kaci pouts a lot too but in some family pictures she does properly smile but Grace never does.

Does Grace not like her teeth? I’ve just realised that in most pictures she never properly smiles and often had her lips closed or mouth covered. Surely if she’s self conscious they can get her braces, they can definitely afford Invisalign if she doesn’t want people to see it. I know Kaci pouts a lot too but in some family pictures she does properly smile but Grace never does.
Think it’s a new “pose” I’ve seen a lot of teens do it

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but there’s absolutely no way I’d allow my teenage daughter to leave the house like this
apart from the things pulled up above the cargos i love the outfit i don’t see what’s wrong with it tbh she not showing too much it’s just the thongs , i mean i wear them like that but i wouldn’t let my daughter do that 🤣

It’s so obvious Kaci’s friends are using her. What other reason would there be for them to join in the new launch than clout & free clothes?

Reactions: 11
Did u see that video Sarah posted of kaci nd her friends. Ava it taking a picture and boot does kaci look annoyed but doesn't look like she expresses how she really feels

Reactions: 3
I also had this thought but I believe licenses are for kids in theatre/tv production where there is a prolonged, regular absence from school and a big shift to the childs life. I just think they're letting Kaci do as she pleases, which is keep her and Ava on it and Grace not.
60C308FA-6347-43C2-B3C6-45ADA7AE798C.jpeg

Modelling too :), it’s actually easier to get away without one for theatre than it is modelling. They’re pretty easy to get but do you need the headteachers permission. Kaci and Ava wouldnt need one though.

Reactions: 2
It’s so obvious Kaci’s friends are using her. What other reason would there be for them to join in the new launch than clout & free clothes?
Beats me why anyone would want to be friends with Kaci, she has zero personality and is dim.

Reactions: 10
And she can’t even talk properly. (Although I think it’s put on!)
I’ve said this before and got ripped into because people say it’s because of her dyslexia. I think it’s a cop out to blame lazy mumbling and a very limited vocabulary on dyslexia. Every other word is “like” and “brav”

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before and got ripped into because people say it’s because of her dyslexia. I think it’s a cop out to blame lazy mumbling and a very limited vocabulary on dyslexia. Every other word is “like” and “brav”
I’m dyslexic and I don’t use the words like or bruv or talk like a chav 😂 Kaci just genuinely lacks proper English vocabulary

Reactions: 12
I completely agree! She probably thinks it’s ‘cool’ 🙄

Very tempted to dm that bar Kaci just tagged saying I hope they’re happy to risk loosing their license allowing underage drinking 😡

Very tempted to dm that bar Kaci just tagged saying I hope they’re happy to risk loosing their license allowing underage drinking 😡
Thought the same 😂 stupid of her to tag it and the bar reposted it on their story, really doubt it’s not alcohol she’s drinking lol

Thought the same 😂 stupid of her to tag it and the bar reposted it on their story, really doubt it’s not alcohol she’s drinking lol
Exactly. It’s one thing for her to post but to then tag it and them re share is just stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️ and I highly doubt she’s having a mock tail on a Saturday night while everyone else is drinking 😂 plus where I live after 9pm at weekends you have to show ID to get in and they won’t allow anyone underage in pubs or bars here

She’s done this a few times tagged bars and hotels in her story when she’s in London

She’s pretty stupid if that is alcohol with the exposure she has on her instagram. What a way to destroy businesses, serving alcohol to 17 year olds!

It's not alcohol apparently - messaged the bar and they have said its a mocktail (yet they have no mocktails on their menu that i could find). Obviously just trying to cover their backs..

I’m tempted to report it get the authorities to check out this “mock tail”

I also had this thought but I believe licenses are for kids in theatre/tv production where there is a prolonged, regular absence from school and a big shift to the childs life. I just think they're letting Kaci do as she pleases, which is keep her and Ava on it and Grace not.
My sons 16 and we've been told because he's still in full time education he has to have a license to work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.