Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching some older videos of Sophie the other day and was really upset to see how much she's regressed. Would you not plough everything you've got into OT, physio, speech and language? Has it ever been disclosed what her actual diagnosis is? The majority of illnesses with a slow decline, Sophie doesn't actually tick many if any boxes for so I'm a bit confused as to why there's not more being done? Yes some will be done at school but not at the levels she needs?

Reactions: 6
They’ve always said they’ll make a video on it but never have. I don’t think anything’s been disclosed but I remember reading speculation on some of the earlier threads of conditions it may be. I know they confirmed that the issue they thought would make her not live past her teens is no longer the case but that’s all that’s been shared I believe. It’s very said to see her regression however I’m not sure if that’s normal with a child with her needs?

Reactions: 3
Not gona lie I think some people are taking it to far with the the fact kaci had a cocktail lol, she is nearly 18 and yes I fully understand it is technically illegal and tbh I wouldn’t let my daughter drink like that. I maybe would let her have something with low alcohol volume but then again that’s upto then as parents.

Reactions: 7
Not gona lie I think some people are taking it to far with the the fact kaci had a cocktail lol, she is nearly 18 and yes I fully understand it is technically illegal and tbh I wouldn’t let my daughter drink like that. I maybe would let her have something with low alcohol volume but then again that’s upto then as parents.
It’s more the fact that it’s illegal and the bar could get themselves shut down if authorities knew they were selling alcohol to underage people.

Reactions: 5
I don’t care if Kaci is drinking, it’s the bar. It’s literally against the law and they can have their alcohol license took off them for this. Any other 17 year old they wouldn’t allow it they only are because it’s her

It’s more the fact that it’s illegal and the bar could get themselves shut down if authorities knew they were selling alcohol to underage people.
yeah, exactly this! it's not the fact that Kaci drank alcohol - she obviously drinks at parties and at home, and i really don't see it as an issue. it's the fact that she chose to share in her stories that she was drinking a cocktail while at a bar, and then made a point of tagging the bar - who then reshared her story, possibly not aware she is underage if she used fake ID. it all just seems a bit stupid, because although she is almost 18 and it's pretty normal for 16/17 year old to drink alcohol, it is illegal and "but she's almost 18" isn't an excuse that will help the bar justify serving alcohol to minors if they were to be prosecuted.

it wasn't Kaci having alcohol that bothered me - it was the fact she was happy to risk the bar being shut down or at least facing consequences if the authorities were aware they were serving alcohol to under 18s - not really worth the risk and if i had been served at 17, i wouldn have been sharing it all over IG - especially on such a huge public platform, where everyone was aware of my age - and potentially jeopardise the reputation/future of a business all for the sake of content. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I’m sure most of us drank at 16/17, I just think most of us were probably smart enough not to post it on social media and even if we did we didn’t have all these followers. The business did break the law at the end of the day serving her

Reactions: 7
I definitely drank at 16/17, but the difference was I wasn't in the public eye. You take money from that lifestyle and forgo your privacy by putting everything online, be prepared to be held accountable.

Reactions: 5
And that’s fine but totally not our problem. Kaci was stupid enough to post and then the bar was even more stupid to repost 🤣🤣 that’s on them

Reactions: 4
Kaci will have to be careful when she turns 18 with her regular partying and also driving. Not going to be good! It’s easy to end up driving home or the next day still drunk/hungover after a late night.

Not to speculate too much but I do think Sophie may have a form of Leukodystrophy and I only say this as I have personal experience with it , this would also explain why they couldn’t find “it” any more as Leukodystrophy means you have white matter on the brain (in simple terms) and their has been very rare cases of children being diagnosed with it showing the white matter and then that white matter seemingly disappearing however it can still show in bloods ect so that may be the additional tests the refused (there’s a lot more than just bloods it’s just a simple one I can mention) just down to my own personal experience that’s what I think it may be, I don’t want to speculate too much on it and if anyone wishes to find out about the condition themselves they can however I will say they’re many different types and it does get confused how the symptoms would appear for the individual but just going off of what’s been said that’s my ideas

Reactions: 2
Have I just heard correctly in Sarah’s story? Chloe loudly saying I want one as Sophie was opening her birthday present? If that is what she’s saying by hell they’re gonna have problems with that kid

Have I just heard correctly in Sarah’s story? Chloe loudly saying I want one as Sophie was opening her birthday present? If that is what she’s saying by hell they’re gonna have problems with that kid
Was just coming to say the same. It’s so sweet how thankful Sophie was saying I love it so much thanks mum bless her. But then typical spoiled coco in the back “I wanted that, I want one” they’ve only themselves to blame

Was just coming to say the same. It’s so sweet how thankful Sophie was saying I love it so much thanks mum bless her. But then typical spoiled coco in the back “I wanted that, I want one” they’ve only themselves to blame
I loved how grateful she was, bless her. Happy Birthday Sophie.

Not to speculate too much but I do think Sophie may have a form of Leukodystrophy and I only say this as I have personal experience with it , this would also explain why they couldn’t find “it” any more as Leukodystrophy means you have white matter on the brain (in simple terms) and their has been very rare cases of children being diagnosed with it showing the white matter and then that white matter seemingly disappearing however it can still show in bloods ect so that may be the additional tests the refused (there’s a lot more than just bloods it’s just a simple one I can mention) just down to my own personal experience that’s what I think it may be, I don’t want to speculate too much on it and if anyone wishes to find out about the condition themselves they can however I will say they’re many different types and it does get confused how the symptoms would appear for the individual but just going off of what’s been said that’s my ideas
I think you might be right, so sad if it is because of the life expectancy.

I think you might be right, so sad if it is because of the life expectancy.
I might be wrong, but wasn't there something released that her life expectancy is expected to be normal. The condition they were initially worried about and that was going to affect it, was no longer an issue? Sarah was definitely talking about the future and how Sophie may end up living with them long-term?

Yeah they commented back to someone saying they couldn’t find ‘it’ anymore and the issue they thought she’d have not living past her teen years is no longer the case. I can’t remember where I saw the comment but definitely remember reading it

Yeah they commented back to someone saying they couldn’t find ‘it’ anymore and the issue they thought she’d have not living past her teen years is no longer the case. I can’t remember where I saw the comment but definitely remember reading it
I remember that (pretty sure it’s in a video!) where they did a test and couldn’t find ‘it’, offered to do more tests to check again and they said no. So don’t know if she will or will not live beyond a teenager which must be such a worry

I remember that (pretty sure it’s in a video!) where they did a test and couldn’t find ‘it’, offered to do more tests to check again and they said no. So don’t know if she will or will not live beyond a teenager which must be such a worry
I think Kaci put on a TT reply to someone she will live past her teens. Think it was in the last thread. I’ll scroll back and try find it x
---

Here it is

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.