Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaci and Chloe are very loud attention seekers who always want their voices to be heard which is one of the reasons they get a lot of attention and get spoiled to keep them quiet , Sophie has special needs so understandably that requires a lot of attention from her parents , Maddie is a baby so she needs obviously needs a lot of attention and then there’s Grace and she’s spoiled too she doesn’t go without anything materialistic cause all the kids equally spoiled but attention wise I think Grace gets the least attention cause she’s a little quieter than the others and also cause she’s one of the older kids they let her do her own thing as she doesn’t require as much looking after but I think the fact she’s given all this freedom without her parents keeping an eye on her has made her change a bit as a person and not in a good way. She has a follow the crowd personality and seems to base her whole personality off of social media and what is cool to do rather than developing her own opinions. She constantly has all her little fans saying she’s had a glow up all because she’s lost weight and changed her hair and when I see comments like that it makes me sad cause if you’re reading comments like that about yourself then you’re going to feel good about how you look cause people are constantly telling you how much better you look so then you develop an ego but what’s sad about that is Grace didn’t have or need a glow up as she’s always been a pretty girl and her body has always been perfectly fine and healthy but it’s clear her diet has had an effect on her weight causing a big weight loss and not only that she looks withdrawn and tired all the time and as a parent they should be noticing that and worried about her cause in my opinion she doesn’t seem herself and her relationship with Joel has changed so much too they’re not close anymore like they used to be and she seems uncomfortable and awkward around him and not in a typical teenage way but more in a way of like he’s a stranger that she doesn’t know how to talk to.
YouTube family vloggers think having all this money and spoiling their kids is the best way to live life but they don’t realise how it’s all too good to be true cause with the good comes the bad and you can see how much it’s changed the kids. I also think Grace and Kaci have a lot of fake friends especially Grace you can tell they only hang around with her because of who she is being part of a successful family channel. She was always quite shy and when she started secondary school I remember her saying everyone recognised her from the channel and wants to be friends with her so she became popular instantly not because of her personality but her social media fame.
Also many times now Sarah has made comments and thrown shade at Joel implying she’s always left looking after the 3 younger kids and he doesn’t do much so I don’t know if he goes out somewhere a lot or what that’s all about but clearly there’s a bit of unhappiness there from Sarah. There are things I like about this family and I like that the kids get an education but they need to stop focusing on the money and protect their kids mentally

Reactions: 16
Kaci now has over 700,000 followers on Instagram so is clearly the face of the clothing brand. I can see her turning into a very vacuous young women she has already morphed into a mini Molly Mae. I find it really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe people came from Manchester for their pop up shop, let’s alone abroad. Probably just in London when it happened to be their pop up shop.

Reactions: 5
anyone else find it a bit hypocritical that they post all about the des vu pop up shop on their personal instas (like the dadvgirls one) yet are constantly banging on about how the brand isnt linked to youtube and that it's not a meet and greet even though theyre using the youtube audience to grow the brand (even though itll never be seen as an individual brand itll always be seen as some over-priced merch).

like people asked about if the could bring gifts and they almost got a bit hostile about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
all fans talk about it as 'merch' loool so true ^ it'll never really not be linked to their youtube brand lol. especially as they use kaci and grace to model

Reactions: 11
Yeah I remember Joel saying on a podcast that originally they didn’t want people to know that the brand was theirs and they didn’t want it to be linked w they YouTube yet they posted all about it? Like if they weren’t already famous, they probably wouldn’t even be making sales, fans are only buying it bc of who owns it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I remember Joel saying on a podcast that originally they didn’t want people to know that the brand was theirs and they didn’t want it to be linked w they YouTube yet they posted all about it? Like if they weren’t already famous, they probably wouldn’t even be making sales, fans are only buying it bc of who owns it.
also the only accounts des vu follows are the dvg account, sarahs account and kaci and graces accounts so they can't have been planning on staying that secret. ESPECIALLY with their model choices

Reactions: 7
Why not just make new YouTube channel for it. They knew what they’re doing using YouTube to help sales, but like they can’t have the sales from YouTube without young fans calling it merch so you win you lose some basically lol

Reactions: 2
They just want to have their cake and eat it. They knew they could never start a business from scratch without their YouTube following as they're too lazy to do that. So they wear it all over their social media, use themselves as models yet also expect nobody to mention that is how it got so big?

I really hope their young impressionable following doesn't look at Joel and Sarah and believe this tripe about them starting off as poverty stricken young parents when Joel's family is loaded. I can't see anything good about what they're promoting. All they care about is the way they look, buying designer outfits, wasting money and clearly not caring much about the important things like school etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They just want to have their cake and eat it. They knew they could never start a business from scratch without their YouTube following as they're too lazy to do that. So they wear it all over their social media, use themselves as models yet also expect nobody to mention that is how it got so big?

I really hope their young impressionable following doesn't look at Joel and Sarah and believe this tripe about them starting off as poverty stricken young parents when Joel's family is loaded. I can't see anything good about what they're promoting. All they care about is the way they look, buying designer outfits, wasting money and clearly not caring much about the important things like school etc.
i was always wondering how they went from a hostel to a massive 3 story house in london?
it confused me so much

Reactions: 8
Did we ever find out what happened with Ami and Grace? She’s just popped up on my fyp with Elliana Walsmy (dance moms/tiktoker with 5 million) did Ami just get too ‘famous’?

Reactions: 1
god grace annoys me that kid thinks she knows everything about the world because shes on social media i beg joel and sarah do something about it. i watched an old video where they copied familia diamonds diet and they were making quesadillas and she was acting so stuck up from the get go saying you dont make them in a pan, you dont use butter etc etc and then two minutes later switched to doing exactly that

Personally i think kaci is a lot more annoying than grace, she thinks she’s a “main character” when realistically she’s a knock off younger Chloe burrows. I think grace is a genuinely kind girl but her ego has increased due to her family (especially kaci and Joel). The “fame” won’t last as their audience get older they’ll lose interest and by that time there will be a new family channel to replace them. Family channels are becoming less and less popular

Reactions: 17
I looked at the caption on their latest video and it says: “we are Joel, Sarah, Kaci, Grace, Sophie and Chloe”. No mention of their 8 month old child. Clearly none of them has even looked at or bothered to read their caption in months- since before Maddie was born!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.