Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Joel admitted it on the like father like son podcast, he said it creates a hype around the brand if stock sells out quickly because they have less available. For example on their first drop if they had unlimited amounts of stock available no one would want to Buy anything from their second drop/release because they already have everything from the first one. it’s about making the brand look exclusive and it is working. Joels parents are millionaires so I feel like he’s also got that money mind
I have no doubt i just wanted to see the physical number because they constantly raved about selling out which is hardly an achievement if you only have say 10 pieces

Reactions: 6
I have no doubt i just wanted to see the physical number because they constantly raved about selling out which is hardly an achievement if you only have say 10 pieces
i checked and they had about 110 pieces of each in, in each size so like 110 of the medium grey hoodie of the large grey hoodie of the medium beige one etc but that kept going down as people were buying so could have been more

Reactions: 4
i checked and they had about 110 pieces of each in, in each size so like 110 of the medium grey hoodie of the large grey hoodie of the medium beige one etc but that kept going down as people were buying so could have been more
This is more than I expected but still not much.

Quite a lot of items are on depop people are selling them because the sizing is wrong and because they can’t swap it they have to get their money back from other people buying it

but most of them are selling them for a lot more
I’ve seen one selling both the hoodie and bottoms for £125 which is £40 more than the retail

Reactions: 5
but most of them are selling them for a lot more
I’ve seen one selling both the hoodie and bottoms for £125 which is £40 more than the retail
That’s fairly common on selling platforms to upsell items that sell out quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised it some people are buying to resell especially as it looks like returns are free.

Reactions: 4
watching back one of their old videos and no way did grace get a prada bag and jordans for her 13th birthday?? dont know why im shocked but that is absolutely ridiculous, the jordans fair enough but a prada bag???

Reactions: 7
Imagine going to Dubai 3 times within like a month or two 😂 Also I don't really understand the fuss with Dubai, there are plenty other places which are close by to them. As someone who lives in Australia I would love to be so close to other countries instead of flying 6 hours and still being in Australia :')

Reactions: 13
They’re there again! Sophie needs her education as they’ve not mentioned her having any additional tutoring at home. Grace is in Year 10 and Kaci will have exams soon. Even if the parents don’t have commitments the girls need education more than sun.
There honestly should be a rule that if you take your kids out of school more than once or twice a year, you lose your school place and have to reapply and go to whatever’s available locally.

Imagine going to Dubai 3 times within like a month or two 😂 Also I don't really understand the fuss with Dubai, there are plenty other places which are close by to them. As someone who lives in Australia I would love to be so close to other countries instead of flying 6 hours and still being in Australia :')

Reactions: 3
They’re there again! Sophie needs her education as they’ve not mentioned her having any additional tutoring at home. Grace is in Year 10 and Kaci will have exams soon. Even if the parents don’t have commitments the girls need education more than sun.
There honestly should be a rule that if you take your kids out of school more than once or twice a year, you lose your school place and have to reapply and go to whatever’s available locally.
Only Joel is there I think?

Reactions: 2
Ahh okkk. Wow took me a minute to find Joel. They all have sleeve tattoos and matching haircuts.

Only Joel is there for his brothers stag do and Roland is there too.

and also I have said it before but with their Des Vu business it’s all about kaci their last 5 posts have been Kaci I wonder how Grace feels knowing they don’t post her as much as they do with kaci

There’s is a group of them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Roland and joel seem to get on well.
Has everyone read the3halls thread? It’s a shame what he’s up to with all the young girls

Reactions: 3
Roland and joel seem to get on well.
Has everyone read the3halls thread? It’s a shame what he’s up to with all the young girls
Omg no - gotta investigate !!! I know there was some drama with his daughter and him last year but never found out what

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else watched Kaci’s new video and think her like pronunciation and diction is shocking?? Like idk if it’s just me but I can barely make out a word she’s saying!

Reactions: 10
E5F9F6CF-16D1-4BBB-A960-17C5C0836C43.jpeg

3.8 stars…. Deffo ‘worst reviewed’ 🙄
Does Sarah ever stop moaning?
Why is Grace’s hair grey?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.