Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else get the impression in their recent vid that they were sort of judging people who shopped in Poundland? I legit could not finish it as it was annoying me so much

Reactions: 11
She is looking thin. The bread comment in the video made me shiver!! Shouldn't be thinking like that at her age its so sad

Reactions: 3
Kaci saying BRUV in every sentence literally gives me second hand embarrassment 🤮

Reactions: 20
I suffer from two different eating disorders and see a lot of things I do in Grace. Looking for the healthiest options to pick up with barely any calories (depending on how much you plan on eating), it’s quite sad actually but I don’t want to make assumptions.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if it was to do with the video but Grace only had scrambled eggs and beans for her tea - That is not enough food for a teenager - surely sarah and joel should be encouraging het to eat more...even if she had a piece of that with it or a bagel or something - I almost feel like everyone here can see so many issues but her parents are too ignorant to even notice

Not sure if it was to do with the video but Grace only had scrambled eggs and beans for her tea - That is not enough food for a teenager - surely sarah and joel should be encouraging het to eat more...even if she had a piece of that with it or a bagel or something - I almost feel like everyone here can see so many issues but her parents are too ignorant to even notice
I agree, although when suffering from an eating disorder (I’m not saying Grace is but a lot of things point to it) it’s hard to get the person suffering to listen. I am that person. It’s extremely hard to eat what we would consider “too much” food. I suffer from Binge Eating Disorder and Non Purging Bulimia. I will go on a binge and eat until I am extremely uncomfortable and then go on a fast and exercise excessively and it repeats. With Grace I think she may either be suffering from anorexia or on the path to developing the disorder. I’m no doctor but it’s just an observation. I really hope her parents step in and maybe get her some help but if she’s genuinely okay then there’s nothing they can do.

Reactions: 5
There’s kids who as they hit puberty they lose weight but it’s normal healthy weight loss that naturally happens but with Grace it’s a very different type of weight and very unhealthy cause that’s not her natural figure. She’s clearly underweight and I know people can say on here not to comment on anyone’s body and I do understand that but in this case her weight loss is very concerning. Not only has she lost weight but you can see the weight loss has effected her hair which looks much thinner and limp , her skin has become much more pale , she looks withdrawn and tired and she looks like has anaemia in my opinion I’m not saying she does but it wouldn’t surprise me cause even though many girls can have anaemia that can be a normal thing it’s usually not in a severe way if you know what I mean but with Grace and the way her diet is with the lack of iron she would want to be careful. I think cause she’s so obsessed with social media her mind has been effected by it where she’s comparing herself to other girls and even though many teenagers do that and even adults , it’s clearly badly effecting Grace. There’s a difference between a fussy eater and someone who is purposely avoiding food. A fussy eater usually eats the same thing all the time or eats only certain things but they’re still eating a full mean whereas with Grace she will turn down every option until she only has to eat the thing with the least calories and I also notice she plays with her food a lot like she’s trying to avoid eating it so will be mixing it around or cutting it up but not actually eating much of it. I am not saying she does have an eating disorder but there are a lot of the signs there and in no way am I hating on her for it cause it’s a mental illness that nobody asks to have but it’s important for Joel and Sarah to really take this seriously because it will only get worse and if she doesn’t have an eating disorder now then she will end up with one and it would also effect her periods and her organs that’s how serious it can get which isn’t nice to think about but that’s the reality. I hope Joel and Sarah start encouraging her to eat more of a variety of foods and explain to her how important it is for her to take care of her health and maybe she shouldn’t have tiktok cause clearly her obsession with that is playing a big part in how she views herself.

Reactions: 10
Their fashion label isn’t exactly Gucci, it’s just generic cheap joggers with a name printed on 😂

I think they need to get over themselves

Reactions: 15
There’s kids who as they hit puberty they lose weight but it’s normal healthy weight loss that naturally happens but with Grace it’s a very different type of weight and very unhealthy cause that’s not her natural figure. She’s clearly underweight and I know people can say on here not to comment on anyone’s body and I do understand that but in this case her weight loss is very concerning. Not only has she lost weight but you can see the weight loss has effected her hair which looks much thinner and limp , her skin has become much more pale , she looks withdrawn and tired and she looks like has anaemia in my opinion I’m not saying she does but it wouldn’t surprise me cause even though many girls can have anaemia that can be a normal thing it’s usually not in a severe way if you know what I mean but with Grace and the way her diet is with the lack of iron she would want to be careful. I think cause she’s so obsessed with social media her mind has been effected by it where she’s comparing herself to other girls and even though many teenagers do that and even adults , it’s clearly badly effecting Grace. There’s a difference between a fussy eater and someone who is purposely avoiding food. A fussy eater usually eats the same thing all the time or eats only certain things but they’re still eating a full mean whereas with Grace she will turn down every option until she only has to eat the thing with the least calories and I also notice she plays with her food a lot like she’s trying to avoid eating it so will be mixing it around or cutting it up but not actually eating much of it. I am not saying she does have an eating disorder but there are a lot of the signs there and in no way am I hating on her for it cause it’s a mental illness that nobody asks to have but it’s important for Joel and Sarah to really take this seriously because it will only get worse and if she doesn’t have an eating disorder now then she will end up with one and it would also effect her periods and her organs that’s how serious it can get which isn’t nice to think about but that’s the reality. I hope Joel and Sarah start encouraging her to eat more of a variety of foods and explain to her how important it is for her to take care of her health and maybe she shouldn’t have tiktok cause clearly her obsession with that is playing a big part in how she views herself.
i think it's also concerning the amount of young girls that watch her tiktoks (which in general are just her bodychecking) and comment about how they wish they had her figure etc. i think if sarah and joel did discover that she had an ed that they should completely either take just grace offline for hers and the fans sake or just have the whole family take a break.

Anyone confused why grace isn’t in school this week?! And kaci even surely she has as exams to revise for they keep posting TikTok’s just at home or the garage thing

In one of Rolands YouTube videos I think when they were flying to Dubai with dad v girls , everyone was getting sweets to take on the flight with them and Grace only got dried fruit and Lily got the same as Grace but you could tell it was just cause she wanted to look cool infront of Grace when there’s nothing wrong with having sweets but it shows how easily teenagers can be influenced but anyway there’s all these little signs there that show Grace has some issue with food and her body cause she’s very conscious of what she’s eating. I always thought in videos she was just an indecisive person which is probably why she would take so long to decide what she wanted to eat or what food she wants in the shop but now looking back I think she was trying to avoid having to eat much and trying to find the smallest healthiest thing she could. Like I said in a previous post I can’t diagnose her with an eating disorder but there are a lot of signs there that will only get worse if Joel and Sarah don’t do something about it. They need to stop trying to be cool young parents who act more like a friend to their kids rather than a parent and stop spoiling their kids as much as they do and stop letting them do what they want a lot of the time cause all of that isn’t doing the girls any good. Their kids mental and physical health is way more important than making money from a clothing line so they need to put more time into keeping an eye on their kids rather than just thinking about money and materialistic things all the time cause the kids are what is more important then anything.
They need to get Grace off Tiktok and maybe Instagram too cause I think that’s making things worse cause I had a look at the comments on Grace’s tiktoks and omg it’s no wonder Grace is so obsessed with how she looks now cause the comments could easily get into anyone’s mind especially a young girl. 99% of her comments do be ‘Grace has had a glow up, ‘Grace’s figure is unreal she is perfect’ , ‘ Grace’s body looks so much better now’ and so many more comments related to that. Also Grace replies to some of these comments all happy and full of herself cause I think she really enjoys the attention and is constantly body checking in videos to receive compliments. Needing validation from people on an app that you have never met is not good for anyone but when it’s leading to problems in your personal life with your body and overall appearance then I think that’s a sign she needs to get off social media. I know all the teenagers are on it so she won’t want to be left out but her health is more important. No parent is perfect it’s not possible to be perfect and many parents don’t notice these changes in their kids until it’s pointed out to them so I hope Joel and Sarah wake up and see this cause it’s worrying

Anyone confused why grace isn’t in school this week?! And kaci even surely she has as exams to revise for they keep posting TikTok’s just at home or the garage thing
Kaci I imagine is on study leave maybe ?? And I cant quite remember what year Grace is in but if it’s under Y10 or Y11 there’s no study leave and she would likely have end of year exams any way, so should really be in school

Reactions: 1
Kaci I imagine is on study leave maybe ?? And I cant quite remember what year Grace is in but if it’s under Y10 or Y11 there’s no study leave and she would likely have end of year exams any way, so should really be in school
Kaci is year 12 isn’t she? So she won’t be doing exams atm Most schools scrapped official exams for yr12 and just do mocks towards the end of term. Likewise with Grace in year 10?

Reactions: 3
Kaci is year 12 so she won’t need to go in everyday and Grace is in year 9 so she should be in but a lot of people are saying it’s their uncles wedding

Reactions: 1
Grace wouldnt have toast with her scrambled eggs/ beans because she’d already had bread for lunch 😟
To be fair I wouldn’t have bread for lunch if I had it for breakfast and I’m fat. Not saying that’s the case with grace but it doesn’t necessarily mean anything just from that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.