Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes forget Madison exists cause it seems a lot of the time they’re more interested in going in holding or showing off things they’ve bought then having interest in that baby. It’s like she’s forgotten about and is useful to them when they need her for an Instagram ad. I’m not saying the baby isn’t loved and I know she’s looked after but sometimes I feel like they’re a bit bored of having to look after a baby. I commented something similar to this before but I thought as time went on maybe that would change a bit but things are still the same from what I can see cause I know we don’t see their whole life.

Reactions: 5
I sometimes forget Madison exists cause it seems a lot of the time they’re more interested in going in holding or showing off things they’ve bought then having interest in that baby. It’s like she’s forgotten about and is useful to them when they need her for an Instagram ad. I’m not saying the baby isn’t loved and I know she’s looked after but sometimes I feel like they’re a bit bored of having to look after a baby. I commented something similar to this before but I thought as time went on maybe that would change a bit but things are still the same from what I can see cause I know we don’t see their whole life.
Going on holiday*

How boring was the pool challenge video

So predictable every time
It's always a Kaci vs Grace in the end, with Kaci winning
Feels like they follow a script, which they probably might do tbf

Reactions: 3
How boring was the pool challenge video

So predictable every time
It's always a Kaci vs Grace in the end, with Kaci winning
Feels like they follow a script, which they probably might do tbf
It also annoys me how they always let kaci and Grace back in but no one else
Like Megdi was out before they even started

I know it’s discussed a lot but kaci seems to be even thinner again. In the recent des vu tiktok kaci looks the same if not even smaller than ava who is very thin.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree. Poor thing seemed like an inconvenience from the start. Less than a year old and it seems like Sarah’s on a night out/weekend away every week. Someone else always seems to have the baby.
Although I do wonder if Sarah’s always been like that and maybe it was just lockdown that made it seem like she was more into the kids.
I don’t know. Just a thought.

Reactions: 7
I know it’s discussed a lot but kaci seems to be even thinner again. In the recent des vu tiktok kaci looks the same if not even smaller than ava who is very thin.
I have thought the same! Kaci always used to be a bit bigger than Ava

Yeah I agree. Poor thing seemed like an inconvenience from the start. Less than a year old and it seems like Sarah’s on a night out/weekend away every week. Someone else always seems to have the baby.
Although I do wonder if Sarah’s always been like that and maybe it was just lockdown that made it seem like she was more into the kids.
I don’t know. Just a thought.
i get the impression that they will begin to take more interest in Madison as she gets a little older and independent, and begins to develop her own personality, thus is more able to feature on vlogs. Kaci and Grace are soon going to reach a point where they don't want to be included in all the challenges and family-themed content, and Sophie often isn't included, so i am assuming they will relish the opportunity to have another cute little kid to feature in their vlogs with Chloe, and take on the role of the cheeky, feisty little toddler, now Coco is a little older and has started school. i think they hope to continue filming similar vlogs, but in the future, the focus will move towards Coco and Madison, rather than Kaci and Grace. while Madison is still a baby and not really able to participate in vlogs or help them create content - apart from looking cute in photos or featuring in an occasional ad - she seems to be of less interest to them. i get the impression that once she starts talking and making cute comments and being naughty and cheeky - behaviour which will be totally encouraged in the way it has always been encouraged with Coco, because it's content their viewers enjoy. i'm not saying they don't love Madison, but at the moment, she is simply of no benefit to them in terms of creating content, she can't contribute to making them money - I think they will give her loads more attention and we will see a lot more of her when she's a little older, and of much more use to them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Another “only eating at gas station” 🙄 which was basically only eating bread and pastries

Reactions: 1
Sophie always seems so grateful for what she gets and always says thank you and really means it bless her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it really distasteful Sarah doing an AD on Tesco even when money is tight!? Why don't they stop choosing literal millionaires it just makes it very condescending.

Reactions: 4
Another “only eating at gas station” 🙄 which was basically only eating bread and pastries
their YT vids are so predictable and repetitive - 24 hours of only eating food from gas stations, only eating dollar store food, only eating spicy food, only eating fast food, only eating food from IKEA, only eating one colour of food, only eating food from taco Bell, only eating food from the christmas menu, only eating vegan fast food, only eating food from christmas movies, only eating food recommended by the waitress, only eating food from McDonald's, blah blah blah. multiple videos of the conders eating food. truly riveting content. 👍🏻 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if the next video was something like “waiting in line for x hours to see the Queen’s coffin” but then again that doesn’t involve spending lots of money or eating, But it does fit for one of their video types. They only do 4 types of videos and recycle them we got eating, spending, do this for x amount of time and routines. Like f me the only thing that seems to be hard about the “super hard” job is coming up with new(done by other YouTubers)/original ideas but they can’t be bothered with that so they just do the same thing over and over.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the next video was something like “waiting in line for x hours to see the Queen’s coffin” but then again that doesn’t involve spending lots of money or eating, But it does fit for one of their video types. They only do 4 types of videos and recycle them we got eating, spending, do this for x amount of time and routines. Like f me the only thing that seems to be hard about the “super hard” job is coming up with new(done by other YouTubers)/original ideas but they can’t be bothered with that so they just do the same thing over and over.
It’ll be trying the food pit stops on the way to see the queen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ooh, i think you're onto something there! it will probably be something along the lines of "24 hours eating only the snacks we were able to buy while waiting in the queue to view the Queen's coffin" - which will basically be the usual recycled content, where they mainly eat ore-packaged pastries etc that they buy in the "gas station" vlogs, except bought from random corner shops and convenience stores..... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.